+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Bro..they store all your records..they know you applied under NOC 1112..what you need to make sure is whatever NOC you chose next is not totally different from previous one..one thing am sure of is they have all your records, which you can also get to know by applying for GCMS notes...

Canadian27 said:
URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Hi Guys,

I am a 12th June DD 1112 applicant.......I came to know about my rejection and was told that my file is coming back though I don't know the reason. I do have the UCI number.

I was also told that my file was sent back around Sept. end......I need to know about couple of questions?

1. In how much time do I expect my file to reach me? Place - New Delhi
2. Since 1112 is about to get filled and I would stand no chance in this NOC, I am planning to send my application again in another NOC...I have 4 companies on my resume. So should I change the roles and responsibilities for only one of the company or for all???
Also, would CIC have record of my previous roles and responsibilities submitted earlier and would they come to know if I change them now? How does it affect my application?

Any sort of help is much appreciated.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Never Say Never said:
Forgot to mention few points about my application:-
1. Forgot to sign my name in native language
2. I had just send affidivate and a cover letter explaining why both spouse and me didn't have BC. Had forgotten to sent even the 10th class certificate( which is used as BC here in India in most places )
3 . Didn't send any cover letter for the application or documents.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]This is the final and conclusive evidence that Affidavits are accepted even with out 10th standard certificates, in lieu of Birth Certificate. This is the second such case reported on the forum. [/size][/size]

Dear Never say Never,

Can you please confirm are these self sworn affidavits or given by your parents.

Thanks for the fantastic news!! +1 for that.

canindia999

Star Member
May 26, 2014
APP Received: 25th June
CC charged: 14th OCt
NO PER Yet

Planning to send a mail to CIC for status, Please give mail id where i can enquire and how long it will take time for them to reply

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
hina99 said:
Hi.. My application receive date was July 3rd.
Applied for the first time.

Are all my hopes smashed?
No... you just have to wait for 120 days and dont feel sad... just anxious is enough now you can smile ;D

Platoplato

Jul 11, 2014
canindia999 said:
NO PER Yet

Planning to send a mail to CIC for status, Please give mail id where i can enquire and how long it will take time for them to reply
According to the posts here ,call might be better. a 614 xxx number. you can try to ask, I CANT remember very clearly ...

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Dear Seniors,

I am staying in Dubai and working in HR now my visa title is not matched with my designation and the Police clearance certificate states my visa title , so I need an extra written explanation from my current employer to attach along my application? Please advise

RKNain

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 17-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
02-12-2014
Med's Done....
12-12-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015 - Filling for Citizenship now.
canindia999 said:
NO PER Yet

PER is on the way.. :) do not worry.

cic-sydney-search-enquiry@cic.gc.ca

normally 30-45 days noticed for reply.

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
arunjana said:
This is my first FSW application. I was a student in Canada before and I was provided a UCI. Expect C-check to be done within 84 days from lock-in date and charge in 108 days from lock-in date as well
Thanks for the reply bro..

By the lock-in date you mean is not including saturdays & sundays? or is it counted as a whole calendar days. Hoping CIC will be having faster progress for checking and charging so we can have ours by November next month.

Waheguru

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014

Respected Seniors and all,

Is there any 10th June applicant who got his second line updated in ECAS or received medical request?? Visa Office – NDVO.

PEENA

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Dxb
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Dear Seniors,

I am staying in Dubai and working in HR now my visa title is not matched with my designation and the Police clearance certificate states my visa title , so I need an extra written explanation from my current employer to attach along my application? Please advise

bua2581

May 15, 2014
Alhamdulillah just received MR, RPRF and PCC from KSA.
NOC 2131
Applied on 8-May-2014,
PER: 13-Aug-2014
Admins please update the SS

Good luck to every forum member and thanks to everyone for sharing valuable information

engg_john

Oct 14, 2014
jayampw said:
All,
My CC payment was declined yesterday and CIC has not retried yet. I see CIC usually retries 3 times. Are you aware of any case where CIC didn't retry for the payment? And is there a way I can contact them and request to try?
:'( :'(
Hi,
At times they try on next day also for charging. I have read the same in this forum earlier.

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
goingtotoronto said:
*Are credit card debts considered part of the liabilities? Or are liabilities personal loans?
]:- if the cards are paid on time and does not hamper credit score, it is not required to be mentioned! ;DPersonal/housing/Vehicle/renovation/education etc. are liabilities!
Should my liabilities be included as spouse of principal applicant?
:- Since the settlement fund increases for a couple than single applicant, so the liability part is taken care of and spouse shall not be considered liability! :p
What are fixed deposits? Are salaries considered fixed deposits?
:- The fixed deposit (FD) is a financial instrument provided by banks which provides investors with a higher rate of interest than a regular savings account, until the given maturity date. It may or may not require the creation of a separate account.\
salaries can LEAD to fixed deposits but not vice versa.

*Are short term loans (loans that are going to be finalized mid next year considered liabilities?
*Should those loans reflect what he still have pending to pay or the total amount the bank gave has on the loan?
:- Loans principle remaining amounts considered liabilities, it should reflect!

*Should we write a cover explaining that those liabilities are until mid next year and what they are? and explain that the POF are not going to be used for payment of those liabilities?

:- you shall provide loan statement with payment scheduled from bank on its stationary, cover letter may be helpful!

I tried to answer with best of my knowledge... but much more experienced members shall help you more, hope it helps ;D ;D

Hi,
I Hv question regarding settlement fund.
I received my PER on 28th Oct.
I hv shown FD of Rs.9.0L not shown any other details, like agriland name of father and other house etc its mandatory to give detail of these. Also can I show father's agriland as a settlement fund.

Thanks in advance.

arunjana

Jul 2, 2009
Thuraiyur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2014
Nomination.....
App rejected Oct 30/2014
dmac11 said:
Thanks for the reply bro..

By the lock-in date you mean is not including saturdays & sundays? or is it counted as a whole calendar days. Hoping CIC will be having faster progress for checking and charging so we can have ours by November next month.
Count includes weekends. Hoping we should get something positive this November. Fingers crossed, bro:)

Status
Not open for further replies.