+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Ann477 said:
Dear forumites

I wrote to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca to ask about the status of my application after it was received for more than 10 weeks and received an automated email, in which they said I need to provide them with my full name, date of birth, and a file number or CIC client ID.

I don't know what a file number is? I did provide them with my full name and DOB. So, can I expect that CIC will respond to my email within their timeframe (30 working days)?
It is the file number which is assigned to an applicant, once application is approved at CIC and they issue PER (Positive eligibility review). They cant track your application without UCI number or file number. If you havent received either, it means it is pending review or under review to be processed for determination of eligibility.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Smss said:
God is great. For those who lost faith and don't believe in God, please don't be. Just believe in God. Keep faith cause I am 28 the May and till today I didn't receive PER and sent many inquiries in form of 2 e mails an 2 calls with no reply.
But today I recieved the medical request with the blessing of Jesus Christ again without receiving PER.

Thank you Jesus.
Thanks for all support from the forum members
God bless everyone. Just believe in god and in his hands.
congrats, best of luck..

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Smss said:
God is great. For those who lost faith and don't believe in God, please don't be. Just believe in God. Keep faith cause I am 28 the May and till today I didn't receive PER and sent many inquiries in form of 2 e mails an 2 calls with no reply.
But today I recieved the medical request with the blessing of Jesus Christ again without receiving PER.

Thank you Jesus.
Thanks for all support from the forum members
God bless everyone. Just believe in god and in his hands.
Grat news! :) Congratulations !!
+1 for you for best of luck on next step :)

akrstic4

May 31, 2014
Do they review NOC duties again at VO? What I'm trying to say is what are the chances of denial after PER and file transfer?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
akrstic4 said:
Do they review NOC duties again at VO? What I'm trying to say is what are the chances of denial after PER and file transfer?
Actual verification and decision is made at visa office, and NOC is reviewed, verified and evaluated by your visa office, CIC only confirms 67 points or more assignment, and complete application package.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Hello guys and senior members
I m new to this forum.our application recieved date is 9th july Noc 1123 but no cc charged yet.kindly help where to contact to know the application status.i have seen 14 july being charged. I would really appreciate guidance

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
immigrant2b said:
Hello guys and senior members
I m new to this forum.our application recieved date is 9th july Noc 1123 but no cc charged yet.kindly help where to contact to know the application status.i have seen 14 july being charged. I would really appreciate guidance
You dont need to contact at this stage, it is less likely if you would be confirmed regarding status of your application by CIC over the phone. Wait with patience.....And keep your fingers crossed... CIC process applications based on first come first serve basis.

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
akrstic4 said:
There are indications from previous posts that this is possible. I can remember a fellow narrating his interview experience at NVDO and this hints towards a clarification of his main duties, a possible NOC verification/clarification during an interview.

Sunny1981

Aug 31, 2014
betorocks said:
Hi everyone,

Taking into account that CIC is processing payments for applications of july 14, does that mean that if my application arrived on October 17, my payment will be done somewhere around january?
My guess is Oct 17 application will be processed toward Middle of December, reason being the number of application received is going down by almost 30-40% MOM.
Senior can advice better though ;D

Vageto

Sep 23, 2014
skarthick2k5 said:
Okay, Glad to know. Then no worries, get your HR parse you a verification letter and get the other documents requested. Nothing to worry, Im sure that it will be something like random check. I have heard that CIC wants to improve their screening process, so those whose application is Approved internally with CIC, they will request for Interview Post Medical just to ensure everything they verified is valid. With that said, do your best. Everything will be fine. All the very best.
Thanks for your reply. But in Email I received for Medical they specifically mentioned that "Please be advised interview might be required at New York", and my application was transferred to New York from CPC-O for interview only. I got to know that from GCMS.

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Senior member and anyone who can help -
I am an Indian citizen working in US for the past few years. I had applied for both - FSW-2014 and PNP program (Nova scotia) with VO as New Delhi for both. I received PER recently but yesterday, I received an email from Visa Office in new Delhi asking for Police Verification documents, RPRF and Medical examination BEFORE 2014/12/11 for my PR application under FSW-2014 program

1. Unfortunately, for FBI Clearance, it is taking 12 weeks to get report (based on the information on FBI website). We already submitted the fingerprinting request but it is unlikely that we will get the original report before 2014/12/11 to the High Commission of Canada at New Delhi. We had submitted similar request to FBI in June, 2014. But the original of the report is attached to my other application (under PNP program). What can be done in this situation?
Can we request VO, New Delhi to either extend this date for FBI clearance or reuse the original report sent to my PNP application? We shall be able to meet the other requirements by 2014/12/11, just not this one.

2. What happens after Medical exam?

PLEASE HELP me - we are little worried.

First suggestion is withdraw one application otherwise both the applications can have issues....

Seniors please confirm if applying for Provincial Nominee and FSW at the same time can result to issues!

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
sarwan_ch said:
For sure! I was expecting it to be charged on Friday to be honest with you.
Got a shock when I saw the message.

A good one indeed congratulations ;D ;D ;D
So mid July has begun nice....

akrstic4

May 31, 2014
mabmabs said:
Actual verification and decision is made at visa office, and NOC is reviewed, verified and evaluated by your visa office, CIC only confirms 67 points or more assignment, and complete application package.
So why have there been cases where people got NER based on not-satisfactory NOC duties that they've claimed?

canada2319

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Dominican Republic
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi to all,

*Are credit card debts considered part of the liabilities? Or are liabilities personal loans?
*Should my liabilities be included as spouse of principal applicant?
*What are fixed deposits? Are salaries considered fixed deposits?
*Are short term loans (loans that are going to be finalized mid next year considered liabilities?
*Should those loans reflect what he still have pending to pay or the total amount the bank gave has on the loan?

With only my husbands liabilities our financial history looks like this:

Assets: 22,0000
Liabilities: 6500
POF: 22,000 (bank certificate)

*Should we write a cover explaining that those liabilities are until mid next year and what they are? and explain that the POF are not going to be used for payment of those liabilities?

Thanks!!!

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Thanks for the reply but how come cic can process 14 july applicant ist
You dont need to contact at this stage, it is less likely if you would be confirmed regarding status of your application by CIC over the phone. Wait with patience.....And keep your fingers crossed... CIC process applications based on first come first serve basis.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.