+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Vageto said:
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF) from New York VO. Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.
Please Help.
Interview call, after medical request is least likely...They must have done some verification and have raised some questions..Asking for photos of work place, pay stubs highlights that they have concerns regarding your job. As long as you have provided credible information, you shouldnt be worried about, gather all these documents and attend your interview with confidence.
Good Luck..

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
gulbadan.singh said:
Hi Senior member and anyone who can help -
I am an Indian citizen working in US for the past few years. I had applied for both - FSW-2014 and PNP program (Nova scotia) with VO as New Delhi for both. I received PER recently but yesterday, I received an email from Visa Office in new Delhi asking for Police Verification documents, RPRF and Medical examination BEFORE 2014/12/11 for my PR application under FSW-2014 program

1. Unfortunately, for FBI Clearance, it is taking 12 weeks to get report (based on the information on FBI website). We already submitted the fingerprinting request but it is unlikely that we will get the original report before 2014/12/11 to the High Commission of Canada at New Delhi. We had submitted similar request to FBI in June, 2014. But the original of the report is attached to my other application (under PNP program). What can be done in this situation?
Can we request VO, New Delhi to either extend this date for FBI clearance or reuse the original report sent to my PNP application? We shall be able to meet the other requirements by 2014/12/11, just not this one.

2. What happens after Medical exam?

PLEASE HELP me - we are little worried.

First suggestion is withdraw one application otherwise both the applications can have issues....

Seniors please confirm if applying for Provincial Nominee and FSW at the same time can result to issues!

PSSP

Jan 26, 2014
mabmabs said:
No requirement to provide proof of assets and liabilities. Your bank statement alone should serve the purpose...

Thanks Masbmabs but the bank statement just shows the balance for the settlement funds to the tune of about 50,000 can dollars. I have mentioned the assets and liabilities in the form but have not provided the proof thereof. Are you sure that the same would be accepted. Ask you as observe that you have your PER already

Thanks for your response and would appreciate your guidance here
regards

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
Vageto said:
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF) from New York VO. Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.

Please Help.

Little confused. Current employment in Canada ? Where are you located at the moment ? If in USA, it makes sense, and i think it will be typo on current employment in Canada. Assuming that current employment is in USA, get an HR letter from your current employer stating that you are current on such and such location since some date. This will be an additional document towards positive decision apart from the list of documents they have requested for.

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hi everyone,

Taking into account that CIC is processing payments for applications of july 14, does that mean that if my application arrived on October 17, my payment will be done somewhere around january?

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
PSSP said:
Thanks Masbmabs but the bank statement just shows the balance for the settlement funds to the tune of about 50,000 can dollars. I have mentioned the assets and liabilities in the form but have not provided the proof thereof. Are you sure that the same would be accepted. Ask you as observe that you have your PER already

Thanks for your response and would appreciate your guidance here
regards
You should have not mentioned about assests and liabilities since you cant claim it as per paper evidence and you already had settlement funds of 50,000 CAD. Anyways, Since you already have enough proof of settlement funds, so other assests and liabilities are secondary and should not be a cause of concern.
So chill & Good Luck.. For the future, remember this lesson, dont claim for anything unless you have a proof.

Vageto

Sep 23, 2014
skarthick2k5 said:
Little confused. Current employment in Canada ? Where are you located at the moment ? If in USA, it makes sense, and i think it will be typo on current employment in Canada. Assuming that current employment is in USA, get an HR letter from your current employer stating that you are current on such and such location since some date. This will be an additional document towards positive decision apart from the list of documents they have requested for.
I am located in Canada.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
betorocks said:
Hi everyone,

Taking into account that CIC is processing payments for applications of july 14, does that mean that if my application arrived on October 17, my payment will be done somewhere around january?
CIC operates on application on first come first serve basis. No one can be sure or certain of when can you expect to hear from CIC. It varies largely on no of applications in between & other factors.
Keep your fingers crossed. Best of luck..

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
Vageto said:
I am located in Canada.
Okay, Glad to know. Then no worries, get your HR parse you a verification letter and get the other documents requested. Nothing to worry, Im sure that it will be something like random check. I have heard that CIC wants to improve their screening process, so those whose application is Approved internally with CIC, they will request for Interview Post Medical just to ensure everything they verified is valid. With that said, do your best. Everything will be fine. All the very best.

Ann477

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE/Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 16 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015/07-12-2015 (spouse further medical received)
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Dear forumites

I wrote to CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca to ask about the status of my application after it was received for more than 10 weeks and received an automated email, in which they said I need to provide them with my full name, date of birth, and a file number or CIC client ID.

I don't know what a file number is? I did provide them with my full name and DOB. So, can I expect that CIC will respond to my email within their timeframe (30 working days)?

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
Chitti na koi sundais, janay woh konsa daiss ,jahan tum (my app at lvo) chalay gayee :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

Smss

Aug 17, 2013
God is great. For those who lost faith and don't believe in God, please don't be. Just believe in God. Keep faith cause I am 28 the May and till today I didn't receive PER and sent many inquiries in form of 2 e mails an 2 calls with no reply.
But today I recieved the medical request with the blessing of Jesus Christ again without receiving PER.

Thank you Jesus.
Thanks for all support from the forum members
God bless everyone. Just believe in god and in his hands.

Ann477

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE/Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER received on 16 Nov 2014
AOR Received.
23-12-2014
Med's Request
26-08-2015
Med's Done....
03-09-2015/07-12-2015 (spouse further medical received)
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2016
LANDED..........
30-04-2016
Smss said:
God is great. For those who lost faith and don't believe in God, please don't be. Just believe in God. Keep faith cause I am 28 the May and till today I didn't receive PER and sent many inquiries in form of 2 e mails an 2 calls with no reply.
But today I recieved the medical request with the blessing of Jesus Christ again without receiving PER.

Thank you Jesus.
CONGRATULATIONS

IceDove2174

Jun 15, 2014
Smss said:

Thank you Jesus.
Congrats dude! With God nothing shall be impossible ;D

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
Smss said:

Thank you Jesus.
Congoooooos

Status
Not open for further replies.