+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shallowpurple

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Hi Senior member and anyone who can help -
I am an Indian citizen working in US for the past few years. I had applied for both - FSW-2014 and PNP program (Nova scotia) with VO as New Delhi for both. I received PER recently but yesterday, I received an email from Visa Office in new Delhi asking for Police Verification documents, RPRF and Medical examination BEFORE 2014/12/11 for my PR application under FSW-2014 program

1. Unfortunately, for FBI Clearance, it is taking 12 weeks to get report (based on the information on FBI website). We already submitted the fingerprinting request but it is unlikely that we will get the original report before 2014/12/11 to the High Commission of Canada at New Delhi. We had submitted similar request to FBI in June, 2014. But the original of the report is attached to my other application (under PNP program). What can be done in this situation?
Can we request VO, New Delhi to either extend this date for FBI clearance or reuse the original report sent to my PNP application? We shall be able to meet the other requirements by 2014/12/11, just not this one.

2. What happens after Medical exam?

PLEASE HELP me - we are little worried.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
With the blessing of the god, parents and relatives, I am happy to announce that payment has been charged on my card..
Thanks a lot to CAN2174 and NavneetSibal for supporting and advising me when my eligibility was missed by 1 point...

Thanks to this awesome forum..

I was dancing for last 30 mins after updating the spread sheet so that is why I am posting it late...

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
shallowpurple said:
I am an Indian citizen working in US for the past few years. I had applied for both - FSW-2014 and PNP program (Nova scotia) with VO as New Delhi for both. I received PER recently but yesterday, I received an email from Visa Office in new Delhi asking for Police Verification documents, RPRF and Medical examination BEFORE 2014/12/11 for my PR application under FSW-2014 program

1. Unfortunately, for FBI Clearance, it is taking 12 weeks to get report (based on the information on FBI website). We already submitted the fingerprinting request but it is unlikely that we will get the original report before 2014/12/11 to the High Commission of Canada at New Delhi. We had submitted similar request to FBI in June, 2014. But the original of the report is attached to my other application (under PNP program). What can be done in this situation?
Can we request VO, New Delhi to either extend this date for FBI clearance or reuse the original report sent to my PNP application? We shall be able to meet the other requirements by 2014/12/11, just not this one.

First suggestion is withdraw one application otherwise both the applications can have issues....

Enity123

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
Not yet
Med's Done....
Not yet
Interview........
Waived by His grace
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
runningrace said:
With the blessing of the god, parents and relatives, I am happy to announce that payment has been charged on my card..
Thanks a lot to CAN2174 and NavneetSibal for supporting and advising me when my eligibility was missed by 1 point...

I was dancing for last 30 mins after updating the spread sheet so that is why I am posting it late...
A very big big congratulations to you and thanks for raisin hope of many. Cheer!

3142SACH

Oct 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
March
File Transfer...
April 28
Med's Request
waiting ..
runningrace said:

Congratulations ... All the best !!

ZeCarioca

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runningrace said:

Congrats!!! What´s your App Date?

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
shallowpurple said:

Please consulte local FBI Agencies (there is a technical term for that) they can speed up the process for FBI Document. other than you have no options. You should have requested for two copies of FBI reports in case you have foreseen yourself for the two applications one for FSWP and one under PNP. Please reach out to the registered agencies or muncipality court agents. Im sure they will guide you for a quicker solution.

Regarding Post MR ... it involves Security check based on your PCC documents and Eligibility check based on medical reports.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
runningrace said:

Congrats ,,, and thanks for the update :)

PSSP

Jan 26, 2014
Dear seniors

Need your guidance. I have sent the application and given the proof of settlement funds to the tune of about 50,000 canadian dollars which is my bank statement of account.

However for my assets and liabilities have not sent any proof - is it okay ? Will they ask for proof which I can provide if they ask for it at a later date.

Hope they will not treat the application as rejected due to my not giving the proof of my assets and liabilities please

Let me know the guidance would be appreciated

Regards

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
PSSP said:
Dear seniors

Need your guidance. I have sent the application and given the proof of settlement funds to the tune of about 50,000 canadian dollars which is my bank statement of account.

However for my assets and liabilities have not sent any proof - is it okay ? Will they ask for proof which I can provide if they ask for it at a later date.

Hope they will not treat the application as rejected due to my not giving the proof of my assets and liabilities please

Let me know the guidance would be appreciated

Regards
No requirement to provide proof of assets and liabilities. Your bank statement alone should serve the purpose...

skarthick2k5

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Jersey City USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-10-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2015
LANDED..........
April 2
Hi All,

I have the following question;

What are the modes of communication for

1) Medicals received by VO.
2) RPRF received by VO.

What is the general wait time for it ? I have already crossed a week after the above been submitted to them via post to the address in the MR email.

Please advice.
Thanks in Advance,
Karthick

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
skarthick2k5 said:
Hi All,

I have the following question;

What are the modes of communication for

1) Medicals received by VO.
2) RPRF received by VO.

What is the general wait time for it ? I have already crossed a week after the above been submitted to them via post to the address in the MR email.

Please advice.
Thanks in Advance,
Karthick
The mode of communication by visa offices is through your provided e-mail. There is no fixed waiting time, after you are done with medicals or awaiting medical request. It varies in each case.

Vageto

Sep 23, 2014
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF) from New York VO. Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.

Please Help.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Vageto said:
I am early may 2014 applicant. I got MR before a month ago(no RPRF). Done with Medical, Ecas status updated a week after with "Medical Received".

Today I got an email for Interview. They asked me to bring all evidence of current employment in Canada (i.e. Pay stubs, bank statement, yearly appraisal letters, photos of work place, etc. ). That's all they told me to bring. What documents should I take with me apart from one mentioned above ?? Panicked right now.

File transferred from CPC-Ottawa to New York VO.

Please Help.

Interview call, after medical request is least likely...They must have done some verification and have raised some questions..Asking for photos of work place, pay stubs highlights that they have concerns regarding your job. As long as you have provided credible information, you shouldnt be worried about, gather all these documents and attend your interview with confidence.
Good Luck..

Status
Not open for further replies.