+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyCanadian

Oct 19, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO-> CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Request
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2016
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Hi All,
Some very urgent info. I am at the last stages of setting my documents.
I have few confusions:

a) In the event that I don't have a Birth Certificate, will CIC accept my Secondary Exam Admit card , which has my father's name and my birth date.
b) For the event that I don't get any company letter specifying my Roles and responsibilities, what kind of letter from superior needs to be given ? Can that be a normal letter , with his Business Card ?

Regards.

htcjmd

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
IELTS Request
Sent with initial file
rumel said:
My friend's had Tuberculosis 10 years ago. Now he is completely ok.

He just got the PER and waiting for MR.
Will it be creating any problem for his application in MR stage?
Should he require to mention it to the doctor while taking medical test?
Should he require or submit any previous document of disease?

Anyone who face this type problem in MR stage, please share your experience

and Please share your experience in MR stage I mean which tests you did

NO as long as your friend has no active TB now, it will not effect. If he has active TB they will give him time to go on medication course and have him do the medicals again after med regime is over.

Rajsun

Oct 24, 2014
Dear Friends,

I am wondering if any one has this type of situation who can share their views.

CIC Recievied file = 13 June 2014
DD Encashed = 2 Oct 2014

But still not get any updates either Positive or negative(almost 22 days gone) Can any buddy have any idea whats going on, Is my application will on reject side or else. Because according to sheet lot of other people got PER after my date

Thanks in advance.

Basantt

Oct 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
per 28/1/2015
IELTS Request
attached with application
Med's Request
24/3/2015
Med's Done....
medical rcvd 2/4/2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Basantt said:
Help please,
I have filled the fee payment application without section A, so I will send the right application for cic with cover letter, I will use the same mailing address of applications or there is another one for this document??
Guys I need ur help

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
on the note of country of origin or residence . please help me on one question.

On listing the trips taken outside your country of origin or residence - i was studying in cardiff, and during vacation i made two trips back to india - so i have mentioned like this

from to duration destination purpose
xxxx-xx xxxx-xx xx months cardiff study mba
xxxx-xx xxxx-xx x months cardiff continue studies

do i mention cardiff to india as well ? I guess not. Please help

richgill

Oct 25, 2014
xceptional88 said:
From what you are saying, I asumme he took loans on your name showing your pay slips or was it in his own name? If it is in your name than it could be a problem but if its all on him even a bad credit standing, CIC will be evaluating you rathar than your brother so it wouldn't affect in that case.
Thx for the response. All his loans are in his name (at least I hope so). If it doesn't affect me, I'd be relieved.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
richgill said:
Hi friends,
Please help!!

This is a rather embarrassing question. I have applied for FSW 2014 late June and am awaiting CC charge and PER.
I am an Indian national, working in IT and am pretty accomplished professionally. Have worked in 3 countries.

I have an elder brother whose past actions I am not proud of. I have cut all ties with him for the last 5 years after he tried using my pay slips and documents, and tried to forge documents for a bank loan without my knowledge. He had taken loans from 2 banks 7-8 years ago and has defrauded on both. He had been lazy, had an easy lifestyle and had borrowed from multiple people without paying anyone back and I am not sure if any of the lenders has filed any police complaints on him.

If they have and if my brother's credit standing is not good, will it affect my application for FSW in any ways (background check, family records, criminality etc.)? We had lived in the same house for 7-8 years and any background check will reveal this to the authorities. Will I have to suffer because of my brother's misdeeds and get my application rejected?

Eagerly waiting for answers from seniors and even others with any knowledge on this topic.

Regards,
Gill
Would like to keep it simple and straight

Ans to your query is: No :)

simarwalia88

Jun 2, 2014
richgill said:
Hi friends,
Please help!!

This is a rather embarrassing question. I have applied for FSW 2014 late June and am awaiting CC charge and PER.
I am an Indian national, working in IT and am pretty accomplished professionally. Have worked in 3 countries.

I have an elder brother whose past actions I am not proud of. I have cut all ties with him for the last 5 years after he tried using my pay slips and documents, and tried to forge documents for a bank loan without my knowledge. He had taken loans from 2 banks 7-8 years ago and has defrauded on both. He had been lazy, had an easy lifestyle and had borrowed from multiple people without paying anyone back and I am not sure if any of the lenders has filed any police complaints on him.

If they have and if my brother's credit standing is not good, will it affect my application for FSW in any ways (background check, family records, criminality etc.)? We had lived in the same house for 7-8 years and any background check will reveal this to the authorities. Will I have to suffer because of my brother's misdeeds and get my application rejected?

Eagerly waiting for answers from seniors and even others with any knowledge on this topic.

Regards,
Gill
Gill saab no need to worry until and unless credits are not taken on ur name. If so is the case u shud have been notified by the concerned bank authorities . Go ahead wid ur application. U will not be penalised for ur brother's misdeeds. :)

richgill

Oct 25, 2014
Optimist3 said:
You are not going to be penalized for anything which you have not done. I don't think your brother's misconduct will affect you in anyway.

Good Luck with your application.
Thanx for the kind response. That's a big relief. I hope and pray that the whole PR process completes sooner.

zizaheer

Aug 8, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2015
Nomination.....
17-Dec-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
28-Jan-2015 (AOR)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Not yet
Med's Request
26-May-2016
Med's Done....
31-May-2016
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
13-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
October 2016, InshaAllah
richgill said:
Hi friends,
Please help!!

Regards,
Gill

Your brother's problem is your brother's problem. Any of his issues will not have any impact on your application if you are clear of any problems. Make sure he didn't put you in defaulder by taking loans in your name. Or police case against you. I understand you need to include his name in your application as a family member but CIC doent need whether your bor has any criminal record or not. It doesn't concern them. Even though I seek for senior feedback on this to make feel better

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
ankul said:
@ future canadian . Thank you

I was at a hotel to attend my convocation for 6 days on a tourist visa. still mention it ??
Not required to be mentioned for address, but needs to be mentioned for travel outside the country.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
ankul said:
on the note of country of origin or residence . please help me on one question.

On listing the trips taken outside your country of origin or residence - i was studying in cardiff, and during vacation i made two trips back to india - so i have mentioned like this

from to duration destination purpose
xxxx-xx xxxx-xx xx months cardiff study mba

do i mention cardiff to india as well ? I guess not. Please help
Good to mention all details, including names of the cities.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
htcjmd said:
NO as long as your friend has no active TB now, it will not effect. If he has active TB they will give him time to go on medication course and have him do the medicals again after med regime is over.
Thanks future_canadian and htcjmd.

+1 to both

Should they ask for the documents?
or If he just hide the information if they ask him, will it be any problem?
actually, he is ok now thats why wants to hide it and avoid to provide the documents as the documents are not available.

If you have any document regarding Medical abnormalities please share the link
or please share which type of Medical test they do in MR stage so that he can pre-check his health condition

ankul

Oct 16, 2014
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
@Optimist - but india is my country of citizenship

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
richgill said:
Thanx for the kind response. That's a big relief. I hope and pray that the whole PR process completes sooner.
One more thing i would like to add is defaulting on loan is not a criminal conviction. Unless a suit is filed against you and you are proven guilty, it will not appear in your PCC. Moreover, financial default does not construe to be a criminal offense as long as it is a fraud of huge magnitude.

You are safe. Better get your PCC early and sleep peacefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.