+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
@ CENTURY

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS...... :D :D :D :D :D

simona

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Guys, Sorry reposting this question. I am a June 4th applicant.

Anyone here who is having trouble checking their demand draft? I am from Singapore and the bank is telling me that there is no way of checking if a demand draft has benn encashed or cleared. They will only get an update to it the moment the Demand Draft gets back to them.

Thanks in advance guys!

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
Century said:
My 3rd update for SGVO in this year :eek: :eek: :eek:

Seems like I am fortunate.

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence. E-mail received just few minutes ago.
Congrats Century, +1 goes pending :)

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
simona said:
Hi Guys, Sorry reposting this question. I am a June 4th applicant.

Anyone here who is having trouble checking their demand draft? I am from Singapore and the bank is telling me that there is no way of checking if a demand draft has benn encashed or cleared. They will only get an update to it the moment the Demand Draft gets back to them.

Thanks in advance guys!
Hi

Dont worry about the DD encashment the banks cannot give u the exact status... I m from India 9th June applicant I got my PER on 04th Oct. I called my bank 2 days back to just check the DD status they said its still not encashed.... Really funny right... Thats how these banks work... So relax and wait for your PER email which u will receive very soon... :) Keep ur hopes high...

simona

Jun 5, 2014
Syed7283 said:
Hi

Dont worry about the DD encashment the banks cannot give u the exact status... I m from India 9th June applicant I got my PER on 04th Oct. I called my bank 2 days back to just check the DD status they said its still not encashed.... Really funny right... Thats how these banks work... So relax and wait for your PER email which u will receive very soon... :) Keep ur hopes high...
I'm starting to get worried as a lot of people got their DD encashed and a lot of people are getting PER way past June 4th. But thanks a lot for this! Definitely helped me keep my hopes up! Cheers!

Arcflash

Star Member
Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct. 2015
Stann said:
Praise be to Lord Jesus!!!!
Got my diwali gift in the form of medical, pcc rprf request alongwith copies of mine and family member passport!!! Today at 11.25 my agent sent email...however it was recd on tuesday 21st.

seniors kindly update spreadsheet.
And all awaiting per and mr .....dont worry hang in there...it could b anyday now!!!!

:D ;D :-*

Congrats...GOd bless you on further process of your app.

Cheers!

lynkcus

Jul 30, 2014
Dear everyone,

I am Vietnamese, but I chose Paris office to apply because I am currently living (residence) in France. When I sent the documents in August, my French visa ends in October 2014.

However, I have got a new visa now because my the end of October I have gone to the French authority to renew my visa.

My question is: do I need to send a copy of this new visa to CIC immediately? Or should I wait until my application is transferred back to Paris office then I will send them this supplementary document?

Application received on 15/08/2014
Awaiting to be charged.

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
Just wanted to share few facts about my application to help those forumites waiting for their application to be processed / yet to receive PER.

- My application had only brief job description on ref letter, so as long as your job duties mention few good (2-3) points which match job description, you need not worry. On the other hand, adding too many points about job duties can back-fire because additional job duties may indicate that your duties match with the other NOC than the one you selected.

- Background checks are done by VO not CIO

- You don't need an ECA for all the degrees you have as long as your application scores 67 points without inclusion of degress not mentioned in the ECA. My ECA had included only two of my master's degrees, one of master's degrees and a bachelor's degree was excluded from ECA still I received PER.

It is important to clarify any abiguities in your application thru a cover letter. For example, I explained that my ECA did not include all degrees because the institution was taking too long to respond to request for official transcript, and I couldn't afford to wait because of the fast filling CAP of the NOC under which I applied.

All the best!

Charles_0707

Star Member
Aug 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
Century said:
I got an unexpected news. Mine 2nd line has been updated. ;D ;D ;D

" We have started processing your application on 20 October 2014"

SS updated. Seems like SGVO will gonna throw its Slower VO tag.
Hey Congrats Century brother :) :)...It seems SGVO applicants good days are ahead or it's started.Good luck to all.

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Century said:

Received my MR, RPRF, PCC (why??? I've given with the application), and Net Worth statement with evidence. E-mail received just few minutes ago.
CONGRATULATIONS to one of FORUM HEROs', you deserve the best for your positive and supportive spirit and personality.

Hope all things go well with you in the next steps till landing.

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Century said:

The following are the e-mail content. Hope it may help other SGVO applicants:
Many many congrats brother!!! :) :)

AhmedFouad

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
CVO
NOC Code......
0013 & 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
5-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
Waiting
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jaxon911 said:
Just wanted to share few facts about my application to help those forumites waiting for their application to be processed / yet to receive PER.

- My application had only brief job description on ref letter, so as long as your job duties mention few good (2-3) points which match job description, you need not worry. On the other hand, adding too many points about job duties can back-fire because additional job duties may indicate that your duties match with the other NOC than the one you selected.

- Background checks are done by VO not CIO

- You don't need an ECA for all the degrees you have as long as your application scores 67 points without inclusion of degress not mentioned in the ECA. My ECA had included only two of my master's degrees, one of master's degrees and a bachelor's degree was excluded from ECA still I received PER.

It is important to clarify any abiguities in your application thru a cover letter. For example, I explained that my ECA did not include all degrees because the institution was taking too long to respond to request for official transcript, and I couldn't afford to wait because of the fast filling CAP of the NOC under which I applied.

All the best!
Very helpful info to share.. Thanks buddy and all the best to you.

+1 for your help without even being questioned about :)

NRI16

Aug 21, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2014
Nomination.....
Early Sept 2014
Med's Request
Mid oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM 8th feb 2015, PPR 11th Feb 2015
Century said:
I got an unexpected news. Mine 2nd line has been updated. ;D ;D ;D

" We have started processing your application on 20 October 2014"

SS updated. Seems like SGVO will gonna throw its Slower VO tag.

CONGRATS CENTURY ....HAPPY FOR YOU...+1

Status
Not open for further replies.