+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Okay.. Got News!!! Not freaking out!!!!!

My husband's application has been returned yesterday 21-Oct.
NOC 2173
App received on July 29th
Reasons:
1) Responsibilities on reference letters not matching lead statement of the NOC code 2173
2) Sworn affidavits to be attached as no proper birth certificate available
3) Personal cheque not acceptable.

For 2 & 3, we sent them as additional docs which was received by CIC on October 14th. As mentioned by a forum member it dint reach on time.

Questions:
1) Might take another two weeks (optimistic) to get a fresh set of Reference letters. If the second application package reaches CIC by say 17th November, could it be within CAP? Oh my.. Does that sound funny.
2) Should I include the same application returned with additional documents or fill the forms again?
3) Should we wait for the additional docs to come back as well or spend for another set of sworn affidavit and Certified Cheque?

Okay.. if anyone is looking at the spreadsheet, his entry is not there. I'll try to add that soon.

And Why am I not freaking out, because I have another application submitted with me as Principal applicant for NOC 2171, application received on 6th Aug. Luckily certified cheque and sworn affidavits were included. And I believe my reference letters are detailed enough, fingers still crossed in prayers. You'll find my entry on SS.

Another set of questions:

1) Should I even wait to know about my application before re-submitting his application? When would I know any information on my application? Intelligent guesses please?
2) Should I freak out or not? YES or NO, YES or NO,YES or NO,YES or NO,YES or NO?? I think I know the answer... it doesn't help to freak out. I'm still alive, my application is.

Sorry for thinking out loud... If that's irritating any of the forum members.
And did I forget.... CONGRATULATIONS for all the Good News memebrs!!!!!!!!! You keep us going.

danielmcano

Star Member
Aug 11, 2014
Medellin
Category........
Visa Office......
MEX
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
28-11-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2015
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
13-04-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
13-05-2015
LANDED..........
20-09-2015
arkscan said:
Hi Daniel,

Sure!....My NOC was 2171 and I work as a Business Analyst in an IT Company....responsibilities include responding to RFP/RFIs, requirements gathering for s/w implementation, documentation of as-is and to-be business processes, and functional testing during UAT, SIT phases, etc...PM me if you need further details.....
Thank you for your kind answer
My field of occupation is related with IT infrasctructure, Windows Servers, performance analysis and also consulting with companies whose applications need to be configured and implemented according to IT infrastructure, datacenter features, etc. So I was wondering if these duties meet this NOC criteria.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:
I think I have a major issue over here and need help.

I lost my hard disk few days back which contains all of my confidential data... The Bank Account number, passwords, the answers to my Security Questions, my credit card numbers and many other such details(yeah, I am a dumb a**). I had a doubtful transaction from my Internet Banking and contacted the bank immediately. They suggested me to change all the passwords immediately and the best solution is to close this account and open a new one. I did it accordingly but before closing the existing account, I took a Balance Certificate from the bank.

Now I am also trying for a 6 months statement from the bank and their answer is 'It cannot be provided for a closed account'. All my money is currently in a new account and it has been a week since this all happened.

I know that I have to inform CIC with a Case Specific Inquiry, but what if they ask for the Bank Statement for the closed account? So, I am in a very closed situation.

Please suggest me what to do here?
Do you not have your recent statements from that account? If you have them you can provide them. If not, you should get a letter from the bank explaining the situation that the account had to be closed and why.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
I am soooo happy to get your good news. Congratulation brother.

So you must be very relieved man.

Yes, it is general thought the MR is issued once background checking is cleared.

+1 but karmafied.
Thanks!

Relieved indeed, but complete relief won't come until we have the PR cards in hand.

+1 to you but also karmafied :D

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sriramkb said:
Great, thanks for your reply. Do they usually call the bank to check for my balance? Usually Bank informed me that they will not provide my balance details to anyone unless i authorize it.
They would request the information from you.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vishal shrestha said:
Experts,

As it has been clear that even with Bachelor's level education one can apply under NOC 4011, i want to know whether one teaching local language in college level shall be considered eligible or not? plz shade some light?
Seems like you should be. The crucial point is whether your duties match the NOC description.

Sar2014

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with file
Nomination.....
25-09-2014 (PER Mail)
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 (3rd line updated 27th Dec)
Interview........
Waived off (FBI PCC 03-03-2015)
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 (DM On 25-03-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015 ( as appears in Visa)
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Some one told me ...

PCC from abroad required only if the stay (6 Months criteria) is prior to application received date at CIC ?

Is it so or Applies during processing period also.? (landed in abroad after Application received date)

gunner754

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Oct-2014
Doc's Request.
CCC 11-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER 23-Dec-2014
File Transfer...
2nd 27-Feb-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015
Interview........
Med Rcvd 28-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
fsw20141112 said:
June 25 Applicant , NOC 1112 PER received 1 hour back :) ;) ;D

Thanks a lot all forum members!!!

I will try updating the spreadsheet (I was not able to update when my CC was charged last week). If i could not this time, I will provide all the details and admin can help updating!
Good luck ahead

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Hi Guys!

Silent member of the forum - update...

CC CHARGED YESTERDAY - 21/10/2014
3th July Applicant
NOC 2132
LONDON VO

I have updated SS.

I wish very good luck to all of you who are still wating and
also all those got PER for their rest of journey to CANADA.

Happy Diwali to all from India or whoever celebrate Diwali.

Thank You.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Posting this again @ Birth Certificate

is translation & affidivate on same page with original notorised stamp from court a valid document for FSW app. ?

I did translation (by lawer & licenced notary person)& submitted, true copy of original BC,Original translated BC having stamp stating that translation is correct with RED emobossed notary stamp from court. I put cover letter stating that affidivate & translation is combined in single page since translater & authority is same along with my SSC certificate(which has DOB but no parents detail)..

has anybody got positive result so far or I should start preparing another application ?

Sternchen30890

May 23, 2013
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18.07.2014 Charged November 4th PER received November 24th
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
AnithaC said:

NOC 2173
Reasons:
1) Responsibilities on reference letters not matching lead statement of the NOC code 2173

For 2 & 3, we sent them as additional docs which was received by CIC on October 14th. As mentioned by a forum member it dint reach on time.

Questions:
1) Might take another two weeks (optimistic) to get a fresh set of Reference letters. If the second application package reaches CIC by say 17th November, could it be within CAP? Oh my.. Does that sound funny.
2) Should I include the same application returned with additional documents or fill the forms again?
3) Should we wait for the additional docs to come back as well or spend for another set of sworn affidavit and Certified Cheque?

Okay.. if anyone is looking at the spreadsheet, his entry is not there. I'll try to add that soon.

And Why am I not freaking out, because I have another application submitted with me as Principal applicant for NOC 2171, application received on 6th Aug. Luckily certified cheque and sworn affidavits were included. And I believe my reference letters are detailed enough, fingers still crossed in prayers. You'll find my entry on SS.

1) Should I even wait to know about my application before re-submitting his application? When would I know any information on my application? Intelligent guesses please?
2) Should I freak out or not? YES or NO, YES or NO,YES or NO,YES or NO,YES or NO?? I think I know the answer... it doesn't help to freak out. I'm still alive, my application is.

And did I forget.... CONGRATULATIONS for all the Good News memebrs!!!!!!!!! You keep us going.

July 29th returned!!! Wow!!! Cross my fingers for your second application. Honestly I think you will be too late for 2173

immi93

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immi93 said:
Dear all

I have a bank draft from Royal bank (Canada) which it's issued about 2 months back ( drawn IN CANADA ) and there is no expiry date on it ...
can I use this bank draft and send it with my application ? or even bank drafts drawn in Canada must be issued no more than 30 days?

should I sign it ?

Goku said:
Better get a new one if its more than 30 days old and no need to sign it.

[size=10pt]Thank you but the Royal Bank says the Bank drafts issued in canada can be cashed even after 5years ,and in check list the mentioned the policy( regards less than 30 days ) for draft drawn in foreign banks

but i wanted to be sure

Sushma1976

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
AnithaC said:

NOC 2173
Reasons:

Questions:

sorry to hear that.... did you receive any email message that your package will be returned? or you knew only when you got your package returned?

AlexGurvic

Oct 16, 2013
Mykolayiv, Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Doc's Request.
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
PER 30-09-2014
AOR Received.
CHARGED 23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application on 29-05-2014
File Transfer...
23-10-2014
Med's Request
12-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014
Interview........
Waived
Hello ALL!

Dear friends, I extremely need YOUR advice...

I was charged September, 23 and have received PER-letter September, 30.
In that letter from CIO the following phrase has been written:
... Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals....

So... Today my son was born!!!!!

What should I do:

1. To inform my VO right now about this event and send them supporting documents later?
OR
2. To gather all the necessary documents (birth certificate with translation, travel document for child) and inform them, but it will take up to 3 weeks?

A. To inform them via address for general issues: Kyiv-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca (my VO is Kyiv? Ukraine)?
OR
B. To use online-form for case specific enquiries: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=kyiv

Do I need to send renewed General Application Form to Canada with information about my new son, OR just provide them with details of my changes?

Do I need to send Fee Payment Form (in order to pay another 150 $ fo processing) and new documents showing my settelment funds (because my family has become bigger), OR wait for request from local VO after informing them about birth?

I am afraid, if will not inform the VO about birth right now, they will send me Medical Request not taking into account my newborn baby... I don't wish this...

Dear friends, YOU cannot imagine how I appreciate any your answers, I love YOU ALL...

Status
Not open for further replies.