+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

simona

Jun 5, 2014
Hi Guys, I am a June 4th applicant with DD payment. I am under a consultant which has a representative. Just recently, my consultant told me that we needed to pass a new form of 'Use of Representative' as they changed their representative to a new one. I checked with the bank and found out that my DD is still not encashed yet. Should I be worried?

franixsouq

Jun 20, 2014
Same situation with me , just seen an update by 7 July 2014 applicant as per SS who got the package back on 10 Oct 2014.
even if my application(16 June 2014- DD), in case returned then where it is ? why i haven't received it

venkat2014 said:
Many 1st,2nd and 3rd week june applicants waiting for their CC/DD Charge. ANd they don't know what is going on their applications.
Atleast you got your PER and for sure you are in the game, Please help others, with the experience you have.

May 20th and 21st applicants getting MR right now, So wait for your turn...

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waheguru said:
ONE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION

Already got PER. I have just completed my masters, but I don't have the transcripts (So not getting WES for it). Should I tell NDVO about the completion of my degree??
It won't affect processing of your app. So, you may proceed as you see fit

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
franixsouq said:
Same situation with me , just seen an update by 7 July 2014 applicant as per SS who got the package back on 10 Oct 2014.
even if my application(16 June 2014- DD), in case returned then where it is ? why i haven't received it
It depends on post service speed. Differences in shipping times+customs clearence can be huge.

jassi34

Jan 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-08-2014
Nomination.....
04-12-2014
File Transfer...
26-02-2015
Med's Request
20-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015
Interview........
WAVE OFF
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-06-2015
LANDED..........
WAITING
Optimist3 said:
Hi Anitha,

The reason for my belief is based on the past incidents reported in the forum. Below are few reasons:

1. We had cases reported when apps sent in july were returned while the charging is happening for june. This means, there is a lead time between completeness check and charging.
2. When there were queries sent to CIC they came back with UCI no., but the same applicant got charged after 1 month. This led to the belief that CIC will allocate UCI no. after completeness check.
3. I had been researching CIC process and came across below:

"What Happens Next

The table below represents the phases of the assessment and processing.
Phase: Completeness check

Citizenship and Immigration Canada reviews your application to make sure that:

all required fields in your application forms are complete,
all required documents are submitted from Document Checklist (IMM 5612), and
the correct processing fee payment has been made

If your application is:

incomplete or;
the allowable cap li

dear very helpful explanation

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
You dont need to fill new forms if application is already submitted.

If you rep is asking for a new form at this time, he's an idiot (Apologies)

Possibilities:

1 - He hasn't submitted your application at all and is faking it.
2 - He has forgotten to include the Use of Representative form (Could lead to possible rejection)
3 - He is just trying to calm you down by showing he is actually working.

You never know with these consultants. I also came to know about representatives who take your money and dont even submit your application and then after a year say that your application is returned and ignorant people just accept that.

I would ask you to follow up with your consultant and ask him to show proof that your file reached CIO or other stuff.

simona said:
Hi Guys, I am a June 4th applicant with DD payment. I am under a consultant which has a representative. Just recently, my consultant told me that we needed to pass a new form of 'Use of Representative' as they changed their representative to a new one. I checked with the bank and found out that my DD is still not encashed yet. Should I be worried?

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
Waheguru said:
**URGENT****URGENT****URGENT****URGENT**
**URGENT**

Hi Seniors,

I am 4th Oct PER, 9th June applicant.. when can i expect MR?? Visa Office - NDVO.. ECAS still shows apllication Recvd on 9th June'2014.

WHY SO **URGENT** BROTHER? ;)

Do you prefer not to wait in the line....
Wait shall you 45-60 days after PER. ;D

<---Click Good, Give +1

santoshmane

Star Member
Jun 19, 2014
srvmh said:
Yes true...Many applicant are getting MR mail first and after couple of hours or day, their ECAS is updated. Some believe that if ECAS update first than MR is likely to be delayed.
Thanks srvmh.

manthansk

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application..
As per SS detail updated

In NDVO

TOTAL 476 PER

MONTH PER MR WAITING

MAY 3 NO ----

JUNE 29 19 10

JULY 20 12 8

AUG 184 89 95

SEP 173 10 163

OCT 67 WAITING WAITING

CONGRATULATIONS WHO GOT MR

BEST OF LUCK FOR ALL

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Applicants,

if someone doesn't know how to update the ADDENDUM AND CSE SS - send me your details via PM.

avchan

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
19-11-2014
Med's Request
20-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014 3rd Line-19-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
Decision Made-24-03-2015
harsh62 said:
Application Sent Date : 28th June
Application Received Date : Probably in the first week of July
NOC : 2173
Visa Office : NDVO
Sent From : Chandigarh, India
Courier : World Net Express
CC Charged Date : 16th October, 3 : 40 a.m IST
Congrats
PER is on the way

kimodz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Thanks for your answers very helpful

so I need a reference letter from my employer explain my job duties and should match the NOC
for the IELTS how much do i need? in S R L W

Thanks again

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting

Hi guys,

I have finally managed to send across my new payment form.

After going into shock at first instance, I've managed to gather strength, thanks to all the forum members like Can0l, GSW, century, Ashif, optimist3, Saps, Diplomatru, wahip, SonOfOdin and others..

Bottomline: Sent two new payment forms as alternatives with a cover letter this morning thru UPS. Expectation is that its gonna reach by Monday..... With the current rate of CIC charging, my application date could come into picture as soon as next Friday (24th October)... Lets see now...

Well wishes needed....!

Thanks!!!

MittarPyara

Jul 26, 2013
Hi Friends,

I received below mail from CIC:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Applications previously destined for Abidjan, Ivory Coast will now be transferred to Dakar, Senegal. Your application therefore will be transferred to the visa office in Dakar.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $550.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

DMM
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

I am 16 June applicant and I got this mail today morning. But I don't understand the fact that why they are transferring my file to Dakar Senegal. I am applicant from within Canada and originally belong to India so either they should have transferred it to CPC ottawa or NDVO.
Anyone else in similar situation..?

Status
Not open for further replies.