+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Completeness check is done by week 12 since lock-in date. Your addendum most likely won't be considered.
Thanks Diplomataru. That was excellent!!! Because the original application had personal cheque instead of certified cheque :-[ , and Xth certificate without parent's name for Birth proof,birth certificate with no name.

tamertomor

Oct 15, 2014
JSK12345 said:
Friend Sandeep, I would like to correct something here. I applied on 14 may where i missed few docs. I sent it seperately, they accepted it. now how do i know this? it is because my aplication was returned as I forgot to sign one doc. when i received my couried they arranged all docs (docs sent afterwards too included). not only that they removed unnecessary docs. SO YOU CAN SEND DOCS AFTERWARDS.. NO HARM.. I am live case on this..
I still do not have a reply for my question , what is the data I should include with my additional documents for the cic to recognize my file and add the additional documents (are my name ,passport no ,contact information enough or I should add more information .Also, the same address or I have to add CIO instead of my NOC number

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnithaC said:
Thanks Diplomataru. That was excellent!!! Because the original application had personal cheque instead of certified cheque :-[ , and Xth certificate without parent's name for Birth proof,birth certificate with no name.
I am working on FSWP-2014 CIO Addendum and CSE Spreadsheet, so that we have more info on communications with CIO.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
shb said:
Hello guys,

How much time does London VO take from the date they receive the application via courier to inform the applicant whether his application passed the pre-qualification stage?
Around 3 months.

AnithaC

Star Member
Apr 9, 2014
Gsw said:
What exactly you want to attach ?
The original application had personal cheque instead of certified cheque :-[ , and Xth certificate without parent's name for Birth proof,birth certificate with no name.

Sent Certified check and Sworn affidavit on birth information

Vande Matram

Sep 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014 DD
Nomination.....
PER: 21-10-2014
Med's Request
19-12-2014
Med's Done....
26-12-2014 Third Line update: 03-02-2015
Interview........
Waived Decision Made: 24-03-2015
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2015 Passpsort received: 20-04-2015
rorita13 said:
Dear forumites,

PER Receivedddd 5 minutes ago :) :)
DD encashed: October 7,2014
NOC: 1123
Application received: June 18,2014....

Thank you for all for being a great support when preparing my application..
Good luck to all....

Rorita...
Congrats Rorita.......

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Dear @Diplomatru,

I have seen translation error in my kid birth of certificate and in the general form i forget to write my full name in the declaration. ..any advice

Thanks in advance

P.S.
Spelling mistakes in name and he put the same national id for 2. Kids which is wrong because each one should have his unique ID

JOSHRAHUL

Apr 29, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER - 17-10-2014
Med's Request
03-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
PENDING
Passport Req..
PENDNING
VISA ISSUED...
PENDING
LANDED..........
PENDING
JUNE 18 APPLICANTS WITH DD MODE OF PAYMENT KINDLY CONFIRM IF DD ENCASHED OR NOT???????
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engmSalem said:
Dear @ Diplomatru,

I have seen translation error in my kid birth of certificate and in the general form i forget to write my full name in the declaration. ..any advice

Thanks in advance

P.S.
Spelling mistakes in name and he put the same national id for 2. Kids which is wrong because each one should have his unique ID
When did you file your application?

amber86

Oct 15, 2014
Hi everybody,
My WES report is done.The report clearly show that I have just a master degree in geography.I have a specialization in geology also.The officer in charge said they can not indicate minor fields on the report.I have more than 2 years of working experience as a geologist in my country and I want to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker as a geologist.My question is: How important is this WES report regarding my application?Can I apply as a geologist with this report?I can proof my specialization with certificate and my working experiences with reference letters from my previous employers...
If I can apply as a geologist I dont need a job offer form a canadian employer.
Thank you for all answers....

yogi_bear

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Dear Forum friends,

Hope all are doing well and fine....

Wanted to check by when can i receive my MR /RPPF and other details from NDVO.
PER date :Sep 29-2014

Application date: 14-May -2014

Still no updates from my consultant regarding the MR and other details.....

Wanted to check which date is NDVO working on ?

Cheers

Thanks for all the support and help.....

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amber86 said:
Hi everybody,
My WES report is done.The report clearly show that I have just a master degree in geography.I have a specialization in geology also.The officer in charge said they can not indicate minor fields on the report.I have more than 2 years of working experience as a geologist in my country and I want to apply as a Federal Skilled Worker as a geologist.My question is: How important is this WES report regarding my application?Can I apply as a geologist with this report?I can proof my specialization with certificate and my working experiences with reference letters from my previous employers...
If I can apply as a geologist I dont need a job offer form a canadian employer.
Thank you for all answers....
You can apply. Your education's major is irrelevant to your work experience as per CIC guidelines.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
Diplomatru said:
When did you file your application?
actually i don't know exactly as i applied through consultant but as he told me on 15 July

Thanks In Advance

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
engmSalem said:
actually i don't know exactly as i applied through consultant but as he told me on 15 July

Thanks In Advance
the only solution was to add the right documents now but as of file reached on July 15 so it has been checked now and you cannot add any documents to it, you will need to wait untill they process your date and if you are lucky they will pass it and if not so your money will not charged and they will send the file back

Status
Not open for further replies.