+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
wolf_metallo said:
Hi All,

In my application for 2171 (received date 9/25), I had sent my manager's letter, salary slips, service hours summary, work contracts, and affidavit as proof of experience. However, now after much persuading, my company has provided me an official letter with roles, responsibilities, "full time" status, and designation, on a company letterhead with signature of the Director of my division. This letter will remove all doubts about my experience.

Now, I had a few questions regarding this:

1. do you suggest I send this document to CIC? I am worried if my application submission date gets modified to when this letter reaches - I know some folks have told it doesn't, but want to check in with someone who did it and had no issue.

2. how should I proceed with sending this letter?

3. Do I need to wait for 6 weeks after the application had been received by CIC. Their website asks to wait for 6 weeks, here's the transcript: "You will not receive a reply to your email if: you applied within the last six weeks"

Please help! Any help will be much much appreciated! Thank you!

What was ur manager's letter?

Divi707

Sep 19, 2014
Is there any way of checking that i have applied for WES USA or CANADA?? .

actualy i have registered...and made payment for assesmnt at WES...got m referance no tooo ... bt the academic form which i downloaded mentions the address of new york USA at bottom.. ???

plzz help ...

sssp

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Nav2132 said:
PER is just an acknowledgement email. mentioning your file number starting with 'E0000....". its just confirmatin that your application has been reviewed and is placed in queue for further processing..

Good Luck ..!!
Thanks buddy

sssp

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
deviim15 said:
U will have two different numbers in the PER mail......UCI and Application number/File number.

UCI is a 8 digit number.
Application number is a 10 digit alphanumeric.
Thanks for the info buddy

zakkhan

Jan 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2014
Nomination.....
29-07-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
02-10-2014
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-03-2015
LANDED..........
7 May 2015
I am in a tricky situation, was wondering if anyone could advise me.

I have received notification for Medical, I wrote to CIC and got an extension because my wife was due on Dec 25, 2014. CIC agreed to 45 days extension from the time of the birth of the child. The child is born 3 months early and is hospitalized because she is premature.

I cannot comply with the 45 days time frame because the baby cannot leave the hospital. She needs her passport, which she can only get after visiting the embassy / passport office in person.

What advice do you have for me? What should I do?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MapleTon said:
And the most awaited blog resumes ;D

Thanks a bunch for the extremely useful tips. +1!

Cars there I understand are mostly gasoline, which helps in the cold climate. Is there any difference in insurance pricing if the car is manual vis-a-vis an automatic?
Thank you for your kind remark.
The car itself has almost no effect on the insurance rate in Ontario. It's all about age, tickets, G class (ON DL), previous insurance, claims.

BTW, someone has given me -1 for this blog :D

Sm Patel

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
08.09.2014 PER
IELTS Request
Sent Along
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
17-05-2015
ashif_eee said:
Those are a stupid consultants.....

Anyway bro, have u mentioned any HR/ ur referee contact cell no/email id on the job duty letter?

Verification is very random....and they do it then they will contact with the referee number....

CIC officers are not that much dumb that they will start to call the brochure's ceel numbers.....

So dont worry much.....:D
Sir thanks a lot for kind advise i just checked... I gave job duty on company letter head and it doesn't have any contact details except addresses of HO & Factory premises. Also there are contact details of our MDs on brochure. I don't know whats gonna happen now..

Hope CIC officers will spare me for this mistake.. Can you guide as to how verification they are doing My VO is Newdelhi.

Thanks again sir

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Diplomatru said:
Thank you for your kind remark.
The car itself has almost no effect on the insurance rate in Ontario. It's all about age, tickets, G class (ON DL), previous insurance, claims.

BTW, someone has given me -1 for this blog :D
Oho!! Very unfortunate to receive -1 :(. Are you sure it is for the blog? Nevertheless, -1 is always a waste, i would appreciate a frank discussion and come to a conclusion rather than just clicking "poor".

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Divi707 said:
Is there any way of checking that i have applied for WES USA or CANADA?? .

actualy i have registered...and made payment for assesmnt at WES...got m referance no tooo ... bt the academic form which i downloaded mentions the address of new york USA at bottom.. ???

plzz help ...
did u apply under FSW program, if yes, then u r on target. if no, then u should contact the agency ASAP and ask for refund or adjustment procedure.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Oho!! Very unfortunate to receive -1 :(. Are you sure it is for the blog? Nevertheless, -1 is always a waste, i would appreciate a frank discussion and come to a conclusion rather than just clicking "poor".
I didn't post much today, so I believe somebody got frustrated with this being an offtopic. I couldn't care less, actually ::) The all important thing to me is sharing with my friends here, who do appreciate my humble advice about starting over in Canad :)

hat123

Oct 9, 2014
future_canadian said:
You need to provide everything required in the Guide and Document Checklist as if you were still married and living together, including her birth certificate, PCCs, background declaration and family information form, etc. Living apart from your wife is irrelevant. If your wife won't cooperate to provide some of the items you should provide as much as you can and explain the situation to CIC in a cover letter along with your application.

Also note that you will be required to prove settlement funds for your wife and any other dependants, even if you are not living together and even if they are not accompanying you.

If you have any children and you intend to bring them but not your wife, you will also need a separate form for this, which is available with all the other forms using a link from the Guide.

Good luck.
Can I put my marital status as legally separated. What are the documents required under this category.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sm Patel said:
Sir thanks a lot for kind advise i just checked... I gave job duty on company letter head and it doesn't have any contact details except addresses of HO & Factory premises. Also there are contact details of our MDs on brochure. I don't know whats gonna happen now..

Hope CIC officers will spare me for this mistake.. Can you guide as to how verification they are doing My VO is Newdelhi.

Thanks again sir
They employ a third party contractor who writes emails to the company and reports back to them with the results.

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
ashif_eee said:
What was ur manager's letter?
My manager's letter had all the requirements from the experience letter - job responsibilities, title, hours worked, number of years worked. I had attached his company access card and business card as well. However, this letter was on a plain A4 - so I had made an affidavit saying I don't have it on company letterhead. I had also provided the standard experience letter that the company provides - but it only had my tenure and current designation. This was to corroborate that I work at the said firm.

With the Director's letter, there is no space for rejection of experience - and this experience is the most important for my 2171 filing. Prior experience I am not counting toward the points, and they also don't have official exp. letter with Job Responsibilities.

Thank you in advance Ashif for helping me!

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Diplomatru said:
I didn't post much today, so I believe somebody got frustrated with this being an offtopic. I couldn't care less, actually ::) The all important thing to me is sharing with my friends here, who do appreciate my humble advice about starting over in Canad :)
+1 pending (karma action restricted) for ur good spirit bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.