+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
Hi, if the affidavit was self attested, the application will be returned again. Get the affidavit attested by either of your spouse's parents or her guardian, an aunt or uncle. We have many cases of applications getting returned because of self attested affidavits in 2014. Don't make that mistake again, all the best :)
does ur wife have her DOB and parents name on her 10th class certificate ? if yes then include that with affidavits from her parents..... 8) cheers up

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
22 points... for two degrees 8)

azeemravian said:
Hello Seniors,

I am confused how much points I get for education.

My Canadian Equivalency is as under
'Bachelors degree (4 years) and executive masters of business administration'

Please help....

Regards

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
engmSalem said:
Hi seniors,
Please need your opinion.
I have submitted my application along with my kids birth certificate translation each certificate included national Id which is unique but the translator put the same ID for both kids which is wrong i think my application received by 15 July unfortunately i applied through consultant

Please advise
Thanks in advance
i think that is just typo mistake so they should not return the application just for that .............. so cheers 8)

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
navid2014 said:
Hi Seniors,

Need your suggestion I have applied for FSWP in July 2014 for NOC 2281 and my package was returned by CIO today and the reason they specified was Birth Cert missing for my spouse which is n't true as I have included the Affidavit from Indian Embassy.

So I would like to know from you guys, do I still have any chance to apply in the same NOC 2281 if I send my application today.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Navid
BC Affidavit from Indian embassy is not acceptable.........

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Imran.Muhammad said:
Hello Seniors
I am in little problem. I am in Denmark and have applied for FSW NOC 2171 On September 19. I was just checking my application and I noticed that I have not sent copy of my original Marriage Certificate and also IMM0008-3e is outdated. So I want to send these two things to be added to my application package.
First thing is that I have not sent my application through courier so I don't have application received date, but I hope it has reached there on September 24. Can anybody tell me the email address of CIC where I should send them email.
And another thing can anybody share with me the sample experience letter of NOC 2171.
Regards
Imran
hello imran ........ here you go 8) CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

mahesh.rcr

Jun 10, 2014
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th June 2014 [CC Charge: 8th Oct][PER email: 17th Oct]
Med's Request
19th Nov [Meds, PCC, RPRF requested]
Med's Done....
[29th Nov: Med Chkp][4th Dec: RPRF paid][8th Dec: 3rd line]
Passport Req..
PPR & 4th Line: 27th Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18th Mar 2015 (2015/02/25 on Visa)
ashif_eee said:

Update:

Second Line added on my ECAS : We started processing your application on October 9, 2014.

Pray for me guys.....:D :D :D

Congratulations Senior!!

INDIA2CANADA.PDA

Star Member
May 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
22-DEC-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
22-DEC-2014
Med's Request
22-DEC-2014
Med's Done....
09-JAN-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-FEB-2015
navid2014 said:
Hi Seniors,

Need your suggestion I have applied for FSWP in July 2014 for NOC 2281 and my package was returned by CIO today and the reason they specified was Birth Cert missing for my spouse which is n't true as I have included the Affidavit from Indian Embassy.

So I would like to know from you guys, do I still have any chance to apply in the same NOC 2281 if I send my application today.

Regards,
Navid
Hi Navid

Did you submitted the 10th class certificate for your wife along with your application. I want to know if Spuse Birth Certificate is mandatory as I have also not sent it but just sent her 10th class certificate. Please let me know.Thanks

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
navid2014 said:
Hi Seniors,

Regards,
Navid

sorry to hear that your applications has been returned. what i will suggest if you dn't have BC for ur spouse then get affidavit from her parents and include her 10th class or 12th class certificate if her DOB and parents name are on them . :)

rbb8

Jun 19, 2014
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application...
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
rbb8 said:
Dear all,

CC charged on 6-Oct.

Apologies for late response as at present on holidays with family.

Thank you very much all forum members.

Will update SS in couple of days.

rbb8

Jun 19, 2014
Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application...
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-04-2015
Passport Req..
21-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
Mr.Right said:
hello imran ........ here you go 8) CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
CIC will not accept additional documents by an email. Send all the additional docs. By courier along with cover letter.

And then send the soft copy by email along with soft copy of courier receipt.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Bhavin5503 said:
Sorry didn't get you 2 hours? I had applied on Oct 9. They told me 3 weeks to get police verification and post that contact passport office for issue of PCC
your passport must be from a different city than the centre where you are applying for the pcc. That's why police verification is required.

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Hello guys, I am stuck at one point in the application.
I have a relative in Canada and have all the documents needed for the proof of relationship.
But the issue is that the first name of my grandfather in my relative's documents is mentioned as 'Mohammed' and in my father's documents its listed as 'Mohammad'.
I am confused if this small difference in the first name will cause any issue.

TANSAM

Star Member
Oct 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
30-10-2014
Hi Seniors and folks applied from NDVO.

I got the request for MR, PCC & RPRF on 9th and they gave me 45 days to provide all the above details before deadline.

I have few problems:

- My HK PCC will take 3-4 weeks and it will reach directly to the consulate
- Wife's passport is gone for renewal and it will take a week. Post that she will get the PCC which will take another 1 month

Now I'm worried whether I'll be able to send all the pre-requisite within the time lines. Or is there any way I can get some extension from NDVO.

Please advice.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hxt said:
Hello guys, I am stuck at one point in the application.
I have a relative in Canada and have all the documents needed for the proof of relationship.
But the issue is that the first name of my grandfather in my relative's documents is mentioned as 'Mohammed' and in my father's documents its listed as 'Mohammad'.
I am confused if this small difference in the first name will cause any issue.
Hi,

A notarized affidavit from your side stating that both are one and the same person should be OK in your case as it is a very trivial error. Let other seniors also comment on the same

All the best

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
___ said:
Hi bosschips,
thanks, then i'll just use the one i already have.
do any of you think i should include a cover letter saying that i already submitted an application in July, just because i didn't include the original notarization, i'm submitting my application again, if the immigration officer believes my first application is enough to process, then just disregard this application? do you think this is a wise idea? or just say nothing and let cic decide what to do? btw, my NOC is 2133, do you think i can still make it with my second application which i can submit next week?
Dear Unknown,

I think it wouldn't matter if you put a cover letter or not because they will just reject the other when you apply for another one. If I were you, I'll take my chances on submitting an additional document rather than submitting a new file. Let's hear other seniors take on this.

Bosschipsy

Status
Not open for further replies.