+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Mr.Right said:
hello canol bro . i copy paste some of the sections of immigration and refugee Act under my previous post that is the basis of this information. But yew can put more light on that after reading those sections, will be much appreciated :)
have given you +1 buddy for the informative posts, though haven't read them yet

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Mr.Right said:
canol bro , you know what is the funniest part from my side , i dn't belong to NOC 2174 but i am happy for those whose cc is going to be charge next week :)
Didn't actually read all the posts. But have given +1 for your efforts.

Will read the details in some time so to check if 2174 applicants till July are safe or not.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Mr.Right said:
Neeraj and dhanu bro. in case next week applicants from NOC 2174 dn't get their cc charge then i am going to join this forum with Mr. wrong id :p

But i am 100 % sure that those 2174 applicants are safe whose application received by cic mid july
Hey Mr. Right,

I've read the information you've posted from the Canadian Gazzette, and I got what you said about the processing phases (by the way, do you have a link to the page of the Gazzette you found??).

What I didn't found is the info from when the CAP started counting. Your take is that the CAP starts counting on the Completeness Check phase, but I haven't found that info anywhere.

To me, the CAP isn't counted on PERs, it is counted on charged applications (or PER + NER), because the Gazette refers to the CAP as applications processed, and the Completeness Check is just a preliminary phase to the processing phase.

I am not sure yet of what happened to NOC 2174 - only time or the CIO will tell :) - but to me:
- They wanted to clear their backlogs and they had a lot of 2174 applications;
- So they did a task-force to process several 2174 so that they could send the other ones home and lower the backlog;
- I agree that they should do the same thing to 1112 sometime in the future;

Finally, since we didn't saw a rain of 2174 charges and PERs, to me the task-force only took care of the Completeness Check phase, and they have yet to process several files. But they have so many applications completed they are sure the CAP is full. So we will see some Charges and PERs yet on the next days. Until what date, only time will tell.

Cheers!

hartej

Star Member
Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially NDVO now Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2014
Doc's Request.
11-05-2015 (asked for Schedule Form A from age -18 for me and Spouse)
Nomination.....
PER on 10th Feb 2015
AOR Received.
Did not received AOR from Warsaw Visa Office.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application (7.5)
File Transfer...
File Transferred to Warsaw Visa Office confirmed by CIC on Phone. SLU updated on 2nd May Started processing your application on 29th April 2015
Med's Request
11-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015 TLU on 10th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully by 31-07-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully by october 2015 or March 2016
Mr.Right said:
hello hartej,

Option one :if the transcript is original what i mean to say , if your university giving you transcript in english then make a photocopy and notarized it
My Origianl Mark Sheet is in Hindi for each Year. However we can Take the original Transcripts from the university we get original Transcripts in English.
so as you said i can do is take the photocopy of the original Transcript and notarise it. if it is right i will definately do this. IS THAT OK?

Option two : if transcript is translated from hindi into english then you need a affidavit from translator and a notarize translated transcript , it means you need to send photocopy of hindi transcript + affidavit from translator plus translated notarized transcript
Ok, Thanks Mr. Right.

I have My Mark Sheets in Hindi for three Years. Photocopied them and done the Notary Attested.

I have taken the Transcripts in English from the University, ok - I will Photocopy them and will do the Notarisation of the same today.

The only thing is that what do you think that if I give original Transcript instead of notarisation of photocopy.

harryghuman

Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-June-2014
aircanada2014 said:
There is one applicant that got rejected due to CAP reached, and he/she is a June 16th applicant. It is not known if this is valid though, cause one of the June 19th applicant same NOC got his CC charged. :| Weird.
16th June applicant have changed the status to "at CIO".. so now the status of "Rejected" is invalid..
Although it is strange why he changed the status to "Rejected" just to restore it again to "At CIO"

sawtantar

Sep 20, 2014
Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 August 2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
22 Jan 2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
dear all

Processing time for FSW 2014 start after PER or after documents receiving date? anybody tell me?

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
idefix said:
Hey Mr. Right,

I've read the information you've posted from the Canadian Gazzette, and I got what you said about the processing phases (by the way, do you have a link to the page of the Gazzette you found??).

What I didn't found is the info from when the CAP started counting. Your take is that the CAP starts counting on the Completeness Check phase, but I haven't found that info anywhere.

To me, the CAP isn't counted on PERs, it is counted on charged applications (or PER + NER), because the Gazette refers to the CAP as applications processed, and the Completeness Check is just a preliminary phase to the processing phase.

I am not sure yet of what happened to NOC 2174 - only time or the CIO will tell :) - but to me:
- They wanted to clear their backlogs and they had a lot of 2174 applications;
- So they did a task-force to process several 2174 so that they could send the other ones home and lower the backlog;
- I agree that they should do the same thing to 1112 sometime in the future;

Finally, since we didn't saw a rain of 2174 charges and PERs, to me the task-force only took care of the Completeness Check phase, and they have yet to process several files. But they have so many applications completed they are sure the CAP is full. So we will see some Charges and PERs yet on the next days. Until what date, only time will tell.

Cheers!
idef bro , i totally agree with that whether you get PER or NER it is still going to be counted that is equal to completeness check bcz the application was complete that's why it was put under processing .

Even i think so ,they wanted the 2174 caps to be reached so that it did't accumulate at their office. That's why they did the completeness check for 2174 NOC. up to july just to fill the caps of that NOC.

Pinkesh88

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
manish3532 said:
asifbhai dua me yad rakhna , congo !!!!
Many congratulations asif bhai..

It's very well said that help people to achieve their dreams, you will achieve yours too.... Completely suits you..

God bless u...

andalib14

Sep 22, 2014
Finally i have all my docs ready. Willing to apply under NOC 2173. already around 425 seats filled.

can i apply now? i mean does it make sense?

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Jaxon911 said:
আপনি স্বাগত, প্রক্রিয়া বাকি সাথে সৌভাগ্য কামনা করছি!

:p :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p

niyatip25

Oct 5, 2014
Mr.Right said:
hello folks . good piece of information , how the cic process fsw application , check it out ...... 8)
 Receiving the application, Section 8;
 Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions, Section 9;
 Assessing the application against minimum requirements, Section 10;
 Assessing the application against selection criteria, Section 11;
 Making the selection decision, Section 12;
 Determining admissibility, Section 13;
 Rendering a final decision on the application, Section 14.
8. Procedure: Receiving the application
8.1. Completeness check upon receipt
All applications for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Class must be submitted to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, including the following forms, fees, information and supporting documents:
 a signed and completed Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], including the name, date of birth, nationality, current marital status, and current immigration status of the principal applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not);
 results of the principal applicant's language proficiency test from a designated testing agency, which are no more than two years old on the date on which the application is made, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four skill areas in the first official language identified in their application;
 evidence that the principal applicant has accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the NOC 2011 0, A or B occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. This work experience must have been obtained within the 10 years preceding the date of their application, and the applicant must have:
o performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011; and
o performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011.
 a completed Canadian educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential and its equivalency assessment (Educational Credential Assessment – ECA report) issued by a designated organization or institution. If a professional body has been designated for the occupation specified by the applicant as their primary occupation, the ECA report must have been issued by the designated professional body. The ECA report must be less than five years old on the date on which the application is made;
 a properly completed Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and, if applicable, his or her spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children 18 years of age or older listed in the IMM 0008;
 a properly completed Schedule 3 – Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008 – Schedule 3] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] and evidence of payment of the applicable fees;
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 10
 clear identification of the visa, permit or authorization for which the application is being made;
 clear identification of the class in which the application is being made;
 a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate; and
 any additional documents and information required by the IRPR, as well as any other evidence required by the IRPA.
Note: Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.
 If it is determined that the application meets the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will proceed to assess the application against ministerial instructions (Section 9).
 If it is determined that the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete. The CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant, and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.
thanks mr right... very useful information...

Mr.Right

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Mr.Right said:
hello folks . good piece of information , how the cic process fsw application , check it out ...... 8)
 Receiving the application, Section 8;
 Assessing the application against Ministerial Instructions, Section 9;
 Assessing the application against minimum requirements, Section 10;
 Assessing the application against selection criteria, Section 11;
 Making the selection decision, Section 12;
 Determining admissibility, Section 13;
 Rendering a final decision on the application, Section 14.
8. Procedure: Receiving the application
8.1. Completeness check upon receipt
All applications for permanent residence in the Federal Skilled Worker Class must be submitted to the CIO in Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Applications received at the CIO will first be reviewed for completeness pursuant to R10 and the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, including the following forms, fees, information and supporting documents:
 a signed and completed Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008], including the name, date of birth, nationality, current marital status, and current immigration status of the principal applicant and all family members (whether accompanying or not);
 results of the principal applicant's language proficiency test from a designated testing agency, which are no more than two years old on the date on which the application is made, demonstrating that they meet or exceed the language proficiency threshold set by the Minister in all four skill areas in the first official language identified in their application;
 evidence that the principal applicant has accumulated at least one year of continuous full-time paid work experience, or the equivalent in continuous paid part-time work experience, in the NOC 2011 0, A or B occupation identified in their application for permanent residence as their primary occupation. This work experience must have been obtained within the 10 years preceding the date of their application, and the applicant must have:
o performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011; and
o performed a substantial number of the main duties, including all of the essential duties, of the occupation as set out in the occupational description of the NOC 2011.
 a completed Canadian educational credential OR a completed foreign educational credential and its equivalency assessment (Educational Credential Assessment – ECA report) issued by a designated organization or institution. If a professional body has been designated for the occupation specified by the applicant as their primary occupation, the ECA report must have been issued by the designated professional body. The ECA report must be less than five years old on the date on which the application is made;
 a properly completed Schedule A – Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and, if applicable, his or her spouse or common-law partner, and all dependent children 18 years of age or older listed in the IMM 0008;
 a properly completed Schedule 3 – Economic Class – Federal Skilled Workers [IMM 0008 – Schedule 3] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562] for the principal applicant;
 a properly completed Fee Payment Form – Application for Permanent Residence [IMM 5620] and evidence of payment of the applicable fees;
OP 6-C – Federal Skilled Worker Class – Applications received on or after May 4, 2013
2014-01-06 10
 clear identification of the visa, permit or authorization for which the application is being made;
 clear identification of the class in which the application is being made;
 a signed declaration to the effect that the information provided is complete and accurate; and
 any additional documents and information required by the IRPR, as well as any other evidence required by the IRPA.
Note: Applications that are incomplete or received after any global or sub-cap specified through Ministerial Instructions has been reached will be returned to the applicant along with processing fees.
 If it is determined that the application meets the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will proceed to assess the application against ministerial instructions (Section 9).
 If it is determined that the application does not meet the requirements pursuant to R10, including the application kit requirements in place at the time of application receipt, then the CIO will return the application to the applicant as incomplete. The CIO will record in GCMS that an application was received and returned to the applicant, and will take no further action unless a complete application, as outlined above, is made.

Idefix bro application is processed under section 8 ,9,10,11,12,13 and 14 .

The above one is section 8 that is completeness check .

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
teed618 said:
ashif_ee I need your take on this.

I am 2014 fsw applicant n I got my PER already. my wife is pregnant and is expected to birth in Dec 2014. how do I notify d VO about the birth when it occurs. or do I have to wait till I am contacted to update the VO?
Buddy,

I pray - have a healthy child (first)...

After the delivery, u can send a CSE to ACCRA asking the required docs:

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

U can also send the below docs directly if they do not respond....:). Dont worry they will update ur child.....

Child addition.
1. Updated Additional Family Information IMM5406” FOR U AND SPOUSE.
2. 150 CAD bank draft
3. With a cover letter mentioning your new born child addition.
4. Child Birth Certificate
5. Passport.
6. updated Bank cert+statement
7. PHOTO-6 COPIES (WITH FIVE COPIES WRITTEN WITH NAME+DOB+Photo taken date )
8. Updated Generic Application form

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Finally courier to the ACCR VO address ....

All the best...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
byn2013 said:
a bit late...congratulation buddy. i am really delighted for you.

Thanks dear byn2013 ....

+1!

Status
Not open for further replies.