+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
Thanks goku +1

Goku said:
Here you go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_E_dq_uLVo

Yes you can order it any stage of application.

PK2014

Aug 19, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Target: 30-11-2014
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Exam on 01-11-2014
ShahPrateek said:
!! MR PCC RPRF ALERT !!

I dont know what to say , as this is something I am not able to understand since yesterday night!! This is surely shocking :eek: ... I received MR PCC & RPRF request from my consultant yesterday.... The question in my mind is how is that possible ... I mean it is so early as per my expectation & even the SS Estimates.... :eek: :eek: ???

Though it is a Good news ;) :).... but still many applicants from May 5 to May 14 are waiting for their MR's & that is making me tensed . Even my 2nd line is not updated in ECAS.

My timeline is as follows:

App recd: 20 May 2014
CC Charge: 28 August 2014
PER: 09 Sept 2014

I received CIIP Brochure, CIIP FCRO INTRO LETTER, DOCUMENT REQUEST LETTER (Asking for MR - for me & wife , RPRF- for me & wife , PCC for me from India & UAE & for my wife from India ... All documents must reach by 23 Nov 2014) IMM1017 for me & wife.

Below is the email I received

Dear XXXXXXXX:

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.
Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

- Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all. Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

- Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE SCHEDULE:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

HOW TO PAY:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

- Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please comply by the mentioned requirements within 45 days from today.

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Best regards,
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/Sites
www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

I have some questions... Request you all to please help!!

1) How to make sure that this not fake... as it was sent by my consultant...I know I am sounding too negative... but really tensed ???

2) How to get PCC from Sharjah, UAE. Has anyone got it from Sharjah.

Thanks in Advance
Which consultant did you hire?

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
ShahPrateek said:
!! MR PCC RPRF ALERT !!

I dont know what to say , as this is something I am not able to understand since yesterday night!! This is surely shocking :eek: ... I received MR PCC & RPRF request from my consultant yesterday.... The question in my mind is how is that possible ... I mean it is so early as per my expectation & even the SS Estimates.... :eek: :eek: ???

Though it is a Good news ;) :).... but still many applicants from May 5 to May 14 are waiting for their MR's & that is making me tensed . Even my 2nd line is not updated in ECAS.

My timeline is as follows:

App recd: 20 May 2014
CC Charge: 28 August 2014
PER: 09 Sept 2014

I received CIIP Brochure, CIIP FCRO INTRO LETTER, DOCUMENT REQUEST LETTER (Asking for MR - for me & wife , RPRF- for me & wife , PCC for me from India & UAE & for my wife from India ... All documents must reach by 23 Nov 2014) IMM1017 for me & wife.

Below is the email I received

Dear XXXXXXXX:

Please find attached correspondence which refers to your application for permanent residence.
Medical forms and instructions are being emailed to you separately. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY AS THEY HAVE RECENTLY BEEN UPDATED. If you do not receive the separate instructions within 48 hours or if you have any difficulties opening the attached documents, please advise us by reply to this email.

- Please send photocopies of your updated/valid passports (only front and back Bio pages) for all. Please do not send the original passports unless requested to do so.

- Kindly follow the links below for information on payment of fees:

FEE SCHEDULE:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

HOW TO PAY:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=proc&cat=perm

- Please refer to our website to find out how to obtain a police certificate from the country required:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

Please comply by the mentioned requirements within 45 days from today.

Please note: A change in your family composition may affect the processing requirements and processing time for your application. If you have, or anticipate having, a change in family composition (for example, marriage, divorce or expecting a child) you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of this change.

Best regards,
Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Websites/Sites
www.india.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india
www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nepal

For all e-mail correspondence with our office, we request you to use the enquiries form at:
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi
Always include the applicant's full name, date of birth, and file number in your message.

I have some questions... Request you all to please help!!

1) How to make sure that this not fake... as it was sent by my consultant...I know I am sounding too negative... but really tensed ???

2) How to get PCC from Sharjah, UAE. Has anyone got it from Sharjah.

Thanks in Advance
Pratheek, Congrats for the MR. No need to worry at all. This usually happens. The Local VO does not process in the order mostly.

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
riyavisa said:
Wowesome that is ;)

you didnt seem to reply .... lol !!!

shpan_111

Mar 15, 2014
raghu_2014 said:
I am June 10th applicant and cc not charged yet. Is there any way to track the application? Does for any of May applicants CC got charged late than the normal schedule?
my package signed on the same day with you and cc is also not charged. quite worry about that. i have checked my file again and found no obvious mistake. i have send a email to cic to enquiry but no response yet. please keep touch with each other. Which country are you?

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
sriramkb said:
Pratheek, Congrats for the MR. No need to worry at all. This usually happens. The Local VO does not process in the order mostly.
so, in what order does VO process ?
just wanted to know.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have an interesting observation to share.

A very helpful thread member chitu_ran shared a response from CIO CSU to his query.

I can find no record of our office having received your submission. It can take upwards of 10 to 12 weeks from the date of receipt by our office for an application to be created.
Thank you

I take it, based on this information and the returned applications timelines, that CIO has a policy to finalize completion check 12 weeks after lock-in date. Then it's either mailed back or placed in queue for charging and eligibility review.

Taking into account the above mentioned information, It can be safely assumed that:
1) Completeness check amounts to 85 days tops.
2) CC date is apprx. 110 days according to most SS entries.
3) PER as per current pace is apprx. 120 days.

Deductions:
1) Probably, if they get rid of the backlog, the whole CIO stage processing will go down to 90 days.
2) Probably, they have set this 30 business days query processing period to be submitted after 7 weeks to be able to come back with some relevant information to the applicant, as before 85 days deadline they just have lock-in date and no other comments on the case.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
byn2013 said:
just wanted to know.
Basically they take all the Applications they have, throw them on the air and grab the first one they can :).

There are several variables: if the local visa officer is fast, if your application have a lot of references and they wan't to check each one.
At this time, there is really no way to tell.

You just have to be patient.

raghu_2014

Sep 29, 2014
shpan_111 said:
my package signed on the same day with you and cc is also not charged. quite worry about that. i have checked my file again and found no obvious mistake. i have send a email to cic to enquiry but no response yet. please keep touch with each other. Which country are you?
I had sent email on 2nd October waiting for the response. I am from India

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
Diplomatru said:
I have an interesting observation to share.

A very helpful thread member chitu_ran shared a response from CIO CSU to his query.

I can find no record of our office having received your submission. It can take upwards of 10 to 12 weeks from the date of receipt by our office for an application to be created.
Thank you

I take it, based on this information and the returned applications timelines, that CIO has a policy to finalize completion check 12 weeks after lock-in date. Then it's either mailed back or placed in queue for charging and eligibility review.

Taking into account the above mentioned information, It can be safely assumed that:
1) Completeness check amounts to 85 days tops.
2) CC date is apprx. 110 days according to most SS entries.
3) PER as per current pace is apprx. 120 days.

Deductions:
1) Probably, if they get rid of the backlog, the whole CIO stage processing will go down to 90 days.
2) Probably, they have set this 30 business days query processing period to be submitted after 7 weeks to be able to come back with some relevant information to the applicant, as before 85 days deadline they just have lock-in date and no other comments on the case.
+1 for your observation

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Diplomatru said:
Deductions:
Interesting theory. Their target with EE is to do the whole process in 6 months or less for any Visa Office. And the companies are already complaining that this is too much time for a new employee to arrive.

So I'd say they must have a target to finish the CIO stage in 90 days or less or they won't keep up their promise.

andalib14

Sep 22, 2014
What is the NOC for Business Intelligence? if my current job does not fall under any NOC do i need to get experience letter for this and also do i need to list it in IMM_008_S3_Economic_Classes form?

Thanks guys :)

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
byn2013 said:
just wanted to know.
It is tough to say. What ever I heard from the people applied last year, one of them told me that, a bunch of files will be allocated to each Officer, and they will be processing them in parallel. Some might be fast and complete the later dates as well and some might be slow.

I am not confident on the above information, but that is what I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.