+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
Diplomatru said:
This fee sort of pays for their work that consists in determining eligibility. Whatever the result, they do the review, and they are payed on hourly basis for that. That's why they have a two stage fee collection process. This system remains the same with all government services around the world and it's hundred percent justified.
I see what you mean but the reality contradicts the processing stages described in their manual. Why are they mentioning a refund after failing eligibility review? As far as I understand refund is only possible on the completeness check stage, after the completeness check the application goes into some kind of processing department, and at this stage you can't get your application or money back. Please correct me if somebody knows what happens after completeness check and payment charge.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sean94 said:
Yes but the text "as of October 3, 2014" could be a generic date pointing to the first business day of the week.
Nonetheless, it is still not representative of the CAP as of October 9. I would say that if they update it next Monday the total will amount to 5500.

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
Diplomatru said:
There's a special section in the SS called CIC caps that collects all info on that. Please, give it a look. My take is that statistically they have maintained the processing speed of 500 PERs a week for quite a while now (it must be connected with this designated completeness check task force that gets rid of IRPA 10 non-compliant applications allowing the adjudicating officers to deal only with complete applications), and will likely continue to do so.
Thank you sir, which sheet should I refer for that in SS?
Yes, I second your assumption, until unless they had a break (Holiday), flow should be steady. I don't think there was any holiday last week so yes, your calculation might be correct but on the other hand forgetting to update CAP on Monday is not a small thing!!! :)
I was just wondering if we had seen such dates in PHD section earlier.
Thank you.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
Hattami said:
Hi all,

Please Help.

Can non-Indians who are currently non-residents in India request a PCC from India?
I mean, non-Indians who lived before in india, but now they are outside India, is it possible for them to request a PCC?

Please, let me know ..
Indian consulate in the country you are currently living will provide you the PCC on your request.

kesikan

May 5, 2014
Dear Ananthamsen,
Saw your post regarding the interviwe. I wish to know more about your experience in facing the interview. My application had been received on 13.08.2014. I am unsure whether the process is going on successfully. I'm kinda scared as I had been waiting for couple of years as my NOC was not there in the last year (3012). And I have hired a consultant for the process and have spent bucks on it for the process. SO,it will be helpful if you could give me the details of how was your interview.

Thanks in advance.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
orange_girl said:
I see what you mean but the reality contradicts the processing stages described in their manual. Why are they mentioning a refund after failing eligibility review? As far as I understand refund is only possible on the completeness check stage, after the completeness check the application goes into some kind of processing department, and at this stage you can't get your application or money back. Please correct me if somebody knows what happens after completeness check and payment charge.
Are you refering to the Bulletin?

The CIO will assess FSW, FST and CEC applications received on or after May 1, 2014, against the criteria described in MI12 to determine whether the application is eligible for processing. The CIO will make a final determination of eligibility for processing. Applications that receive a negative eligibility determination at the CIO will be returned to the applicant and fees will not be collected. If the CIO makes a positive eligibility determination, the application will be placed into processing and the applicant will no longer be eligible for a refund.

sean94

Oct 7, 2014
Diplomatru said:

The CIO will assess FSW, FST and CEC applications received on or after May 1, 2014, against the criteria described in MI12 to determine whether the application is eligible for processing. The CIO will make a final determination of eligibility for processing. Applications that receive a negative eligibility determination at the CIO will be returned to the applicant and fees will not be collected. If the CIO makes a positive eligibility determination, the application will be placed into processing and the applicant will no longer be eligible for a refund.
The scary part is , if you get rejected after positive eligibility determination you will loose your chance this year and also loose hell lot of money. Its like double jeopardy.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lucky4u750 said:
Thank you sir, which sheet should I refer for that in SS?
Yes, I second your assumption, until unless they had a break (Holiday), flow should be steady. I don't think there was any holiday last week so yes, your calculation might be correct but on the other hand forgetting to update CAP on Monday is not a small thing!!! :)
I was just wondering if we had seen such dates in PHD section earlier.
Thank you.

ElecKSA

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Hi Seniors,

Do we receive the MR and other required applications by email or post after we receive PER in particular from London visa office. I need to know this as sometimes the post service takes quite long and by the time we receive the request we may not have sufficient time to do Medical and complete the application.

Please clarify this.

Many Thanks in advance

orange_girl

Star Member
Jul 16, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-10-2014
Med's Request
12-12-2014
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-01-2015
LANDED..........
27-01-2015
Diplomatru said:

somebody posted all the stages of the process earlier today. But even from the statement you just posted, it is very confusing. Because they don't return anything if you fail to get 67 points but you meet the ministerial instructions otherwise. Can you explain this point?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sean94 said:
The scary part is , if you get rejected after positive eligibility determination you will loose your chance this year and also loose hell lot of money. Its like double jeopardy.
Well...

vik108

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Does any one know till what date the completeness check has already been reached??

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
ElecKSA said:
Hi Seniors,

Do we receive the MR and other required applications by email or post after we receive PER in particular from London visa office. I need to know this as sometimes the post service takes quite long and by the time we receive the request we may not have sufficient time to do Medical and complete the application.

Please clarify this.

Many Thanks in advance
It will be through e-mail.

red9999

Mar 21, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
IELTS Request
sent with ap
Med's Request
30-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-07-2015. tlu 30-07-2015
Interview........
Telephonic verif. 17-06-2015
Passport Req..
24-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-08-2015
LANDED..........
19 March'16
gaganpal_2007 said:
I am not going to apply under arranged emplyment...I will be applying under one year work experience category...But do i need to provide prrof of funds as i am already in Canada?? also i have full time permanent job in canada....But my employer has not take any LIMO...so do i need to provide proof of funds??
Yes :-X

Status
Not open for further replies.