+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Pls find answers inline. All the best. Depending on ur app date, hurry up as cic staff take some time for additional docs to be added to original docs.
Lucky4u750 said:
Need help!!!

I recently submitted my application with Birth Certificate (from Indian Consulate as per passport format). Now I heard, CIC is returning back the applications as Birth Certificate from Indian Consulate are not acceptable.
I've Birth Certificate available for me & my spouse but they are in HINDI, I thought Indian Consulate's certificate should be sufficient so I didn't include original birth certificate, but it seems I should've done the translation & affidavit process.

Now I can get it done from India in 2~3 days, I've couple of questions -
1. How to send new supporting documents to CIC, what should I mention in the cover letter as I don't have any UIC or Number to mention.
you should clearly identify your application by mentioning your full name, dob, passport no, nationality, date of app delivered to cic, who received, courier tracking no etc. All these along with explaination of additional docs on covering letter. Add label on the envolope mentioning additional docs and mention the details of ur original doc here too
2. Affidavit & translation should be Original or copy of it will do.
original affidavit and translation to be sent. There has been a rejection where copy was sent. Get ur bc copy notarized and send that too.
Please help.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankursapra said:
Lets stay positive buddy.. as per my understanding ,decision made is you are good to be granted visa ..:)
It is not important what your understanding is.

=====================
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
=====================

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas

Lucky4u750

Aug 7, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa, App Filed: Aug 6, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP - Jan 2, 2015
Doc's Request.
Reminder Email1 - Mar 21, 2016 (PCC, RPRF), Reminder Email2 - Apr 22 (PCC & Medical Reminder)
Nomination.....
SINP - Apr 23, 2015
AOR Received.
CIC AOR - Nov 12, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable - Inland Applicant
Med's Request
Apr 29, 2016
Med's Done....
Apr 30, 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Dec 12, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 05, 2017
LANDED..........
Apr 11, 2017
SonOfOdin said:
Pls find answers inline. All the best. Depending on ur app date, hurry up as cic staff take some time for additional docs to be added to original docs.
Thanks a lot dear, I'll do as you suggested.

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
how come according to SS there is people getting rejected for apps received in jun 24 and jun 19?

They are one week ahead opening apps and the charging department is one week behind?

thats sort of how it works?

Syed7283

Aug 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014 [move][color=blue][b]Fees Charged..........: 25th Sept 2014[/b][/color][color=red][b] PER Received..........: 04th Oct 2014 [/b][/color][/move]
IELTS Request
Sent with App [img]http://ec.l.thumbs.canstockphoto.com/canstock21148561.jpg[/img]
Med's Request
Waiting....
Diplomatru said:
It is not important what your understanding is.

=====================
DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.
=====================

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_com&lang=en&app=ecas
Hey,

U mean to say ur Ecas status is showing as "DECISION MADE".... According to SS you are a 29th July Applicant.... How is that possible..... CIC is still not finished with June Apps....When did you get this status..... Was it today???

Jul 11, 2014
Hi to all. Iam new to this forum .iam 7th july applicant under noc 0311( manager in health care) working in saudiarabia. I have some inquiries
1) iam a dentist ( bachelor + master in dentistry) working as dental health services administrator for four years. In experience cert. ; i copied all the duties in cic website and pasted them as it is. The employer revise them and accept them as i did them
Is it ok to be copied exactly?
2) in my iqama; the name of sponsor is different from my employer that i work with. Is it accepted? I need ur help seniors. Thx

gaby8

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico city
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Oct 28, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Nov 7, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Jan 21, 2015
Med's Done....
Jan 26, 2015
Passport Req..
Feb 9, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2015
LANDED..........
Mar 9, 2015
ramdentalclinic said:
Hi to all. Iam new to this forum .iam 7th july applicant under noc 0311( manager in health care) working in saudiarabia. I have some inquiries
1) iam a dentist ( bachelor + master in dentistry) working as dental health services administrator for four years. In experience cert. ; i copied all the duties in cic website and pasted them as it is. The employer revise them and accept them as i did them
Is it ok to be copied exactly?
2) in my iqama; the name of sponsor is different from my employer that i work with. Is it accepted? I need ur help seniors. Thx

hello ram, welcome and first of all can you make an entry on the Spreadsheat, here is the link:http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry and please save in favorites your link for future updates on the spreadsheat.

I think you shouldnt copy exactly the duties of the NOC... but shouldnt be a reason to reject you, worse case scenario they call your employer to make sure everything is ok, but you will be ok.

I'm not sure what you mean by sponsor..

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaby8 said:
how come according to SS there is people getting rejected for apps received in jun 24 and jun 19?

They are one week ahead opening apps and the charging department is one week behind?

thats sort of how it works?
I believe they are looking into applications ahead of scheduled PER and Charge dates and releases rejections as early as possible. That's just my take on it.

chitu_ran

Jun 26, 2014
Is there any june 16 applicant got cc charged. i didnt see much update in ss for cc charging today. I am a june 16 th applicant fingers crossed :eek: :eek: :eek:

bunny88

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Syed7283 said:
I think its fake.....June 22nd was sunday..... And in SS abishek1979 is Aug 20th Applicant.....
It is fake 101%

willIgetThere

Oct 1, 2014
future_canadian said:
You can only apply under 1 NOC per application. You can earn points for experience under many different NOCs, but your answer to 12a on Schedule 3 must be 1 NOC only.
Thanks for the response. So it means I am screwed. That's why I haven't received a PR even though application reached on 22nd May. May be I will try again in 2173.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chitu_ran said:
Is there any june 16 applicant got cc charged. i didnt see much update in ss for cc charging today. I am a june 16 th applicant fingers crossed :eek: :eek: :eek:
They mostly sent PERs this week.

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
My take on how it works it that, CIC reviews the applications for eligibility once they received it. They will send back ineligible applications after the first review and route the eligible for further processing such as CC charge, DD Debit, issue PER, etc which takes longer and take more time to process per application than rejection.

That is the reason why we are seeing that application received date for rejected ones are more advance than the one under processing.

bosschips said:
I believe they are looking into applications ahead of scheduled PER and Charge dates and releases rejections as early as possible. That's just my take on it.

Spiceisle

Sep 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
6-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2 weeks after medical done
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
When a job offer is lined up
HELP NEEDED URGENTLY

Hi Guys I think I got it all wrong

My application was not returned because of the state dated cheque alone (which I check with bank and they said its valid for one yr )

The Letter from CIC states 'A review of your application indicates you do not meet the requirements of Regulation 10 of IRPA. The application is being returned to you for this reason. Your application fee was not processed and is also being returned to you.

Please see appendix(es) it says(your payment is stale-date. It must have been issued within six months of ur application)'

Please advise as to where I went wrong and what I need to do in order to reapply.....

Status
Not open for further replies.