+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIR1115

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
Med's Request
31-12-2014
Med's Done....
03-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2015
LANDED..........
May 2015
No the application is returned to US from Canada ........ so it doesnt need 30 days

Optimist3 said:
June 24th application returned?

A bit of reverse calculation......

1 month minimum to send it ordinary post. 30 sept - 1 month = 30 aug.

This means, typically, an application sent is getting attended to in a month or 45 days.
From then on, it is taking 30 days for payment charge
from then on, 10 days for PER.

Agree with me?

canadaguys

Feb 18, 2014
Sternchen30890 said:
Just thought there could be a little chance. What about July 18th?????
2173 is now 392 ie. 39.2% (remaining 60.8%) already filled towards the cap.This happened in 41 days. Based on this per day the cap filling rate is around 10 applicants. You are 48 more days away from the current assessing date.

Assuming the cap filling happens in the current pace. So 30 x 10= 300.

Total 392+300= 692

You must be in.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amax said:
Hello,

Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for their comments here. I have been visiting this platform for sometime now and have learned many new things from the responses and the people. I would like to say thank you to everyone who contributes to the discussion and provides their valuable time.

I have a question and here is some background information:

1. Applied under the skilled category under NOC 1123 which is relatively less busy and has only 83 people currently with applications in as per the CIC website.
2. I applied on July 12th and my application was recd on July 14

Question:
1. When I applied, I applied the application for myself and my spouse. I was the primary applicant. During the last few months there have been some complications and it is likely that my spouse will not be accompanying me to Canada and we will most likely be separated. We are not separated now but there is a very high chance that we will. Assuming I do separate after I get my PER - what should be my next steps. I will obviously inform the application but does anyone know:

A. What documents I would need to show separation?
B. How will my application be impacted? Will they reject my application due to the change?
C. I did not submit my PCC with the original application so when the PCC request comes in will they ask for both me and my spouse? Since I will not be able to obtain one for my spouse as indicated above.
C. Any other help or insight

Again, I really appreciate your help in advance and thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this and reply.

God Bless.

If anyone can help me out, I would very much appreciate it.
My sympathies for your circumstances.

A. If you become legally separated (if such a thing exists where you live), you'd need to show the legal document stating so. Otherwise you can explain the situation to your local VO and they will instruct you accordingly.

B. It probably won't affect your application.

C. If you are still legally married I believe they will still request a PCC for your spouse. Perhaps you can obtain PCCs now to avoid the problem, or perhaps you can convince your spouse to cooperate with you and obtain the PCC so you can settle your matters amicably. If neither is possible, you will have to explain this to the local VO and they will instruct you accordingly.

D. Do you have children together with your spouse or who have been legally adopted by your spouse? If so this is an additional issue to deal with.

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
calCanada said:
MR Received.
8th May Applicant.
VO: CPC Ottawa.
PER: 14 August.
Congrats and +1

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
BIR1115 said:
No the application is returned to US from Canada ........ so it doesnt need 30 days
For India, it takes 2 months time to return. I have taken only 30 days in this case.

But, thank you very much for pointing.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Hi.. I am an information system consultant but my work also involves database analysis.. I would say that I am 70 percent noc 2171 profile and 30 percent 2172..

My company won't put roles and responsibilities on letter head, but I can have my manager write roles and sign it..

Please suggest what should I do.. Apply for 2171 and/ or 2172.. Should I mold my roles letter to represent that particular noc or I should keep it straight even if I apply under both noc.. Please suggest..

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Optimist3 said:
Hi,

Thank you for your clarification. Sorry was not allowed to +1. I am very clear on the rest of aspects about documents and stuff, but didnt understand the fee payment bit what you were suggesting.

There could be many reasons:
1. Both wife and husband working and both dont need not leave jobs and sit idle in a foreign country. It makes better sense for one person to go and establish and the other person supports.
2. Could be taking care of old parents, etc.

Some of the reasons i know. Not always saving money.
Sure, if the explanation is convincing to CIC it is perfectly fine, then they just have to be sponsored later.

godblessme

Oct 1, 2014
future_canadian said:
Do you have a reference letter that will qualify you for 2172? If not you need one (and make sure it's honest).

By the time you are ready to send your application again, check that you have all the most recent versions of all the forms and that they are updated with information up to the time you re-send.

I discourage sending the old application again especially with their writing all over it. If you are changing NOC you will be changing several forms, not only Schedule 3 but the generic form (I suggest you match your "intended occupation" to the new NOC) and possibly the other forms if there is any updated information such as a change in job, additional travels or change in family status.

BTW what did their writing on your application say?
Yeah my reference letters and company letters involves description involving database analyst and data mining. Somethings related to SQL server etc. Will that be sufficient. I will send in totally new application in 2172 then.

The writings are just tick marks etc and the uci numbering...

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rockrose said:
Thanks for reply.

Will Toronto be fine?

And u said I can land in any city later. Correct? Means this is just a formality?
You can't land in Quebec, but other than that, yes the city you enter on the application doesn't matter.

amirali.mithani

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Dallas, Texas
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 30th, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-03-2015
calCanada said:
MR Received.
8th May Applicant.
VO: CPC Ottawa.
PER: 14 August.
Oh Great! Congratulations. I am also a CPC-Ottawa applicant. Good to get an update. +1 to you. Cheers and Good Luck for the rest of the process. BTW, Do you need a PCC from USA, FBI?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alinaemigrare said:
Hi
can you please tell me how can I contact some members of this forum... :eek:
I would like to contact RALU1981, Ammani, Saad84, Andyart, ... people who have Bucharest VO.
thank you
Send private messages

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
NAVNSINGH said:
Feeling blessed...PER email received on 30th Sept. 2014.
Application received 30th may 2014.
NOC 2131.

Assets & liabilities box had been left blank, but proof of funds, including copies of bank statements, had been provided.

Payment mode: DD, encashed on 16th Sept. 2014.

Wish all forum members good luck...

Request admin to update the spreadsheet suitably...as I am travelling and have limited access to Internet...

Cheers...

Navneet Singh (as in spreadsheet)
Congrats and +1

CanadianLov3

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with File/Application.
File Transfer...
SLU: 24-08-2015
Med's Request
InshAllah Soon
Interview........
InshAllah Waived
future_canadian said:
My sympathies for your circumstances.

A. If you become legally separated (if such a thing exists where you live), you'd need to show the legal document stating so. Otherwise you can explain the situation to your local VO and they will instruct you accordingly.

B. It probably won't affect your application.

C. If you are still legally married I believe they will still request a PCC for your spouse. Perhaps you can obtain PCCs now to avoid the problem, or perhaps you can convince your spouse to cooperate with you and obtain the PCC so you can settle your matters amicably. If neither is possible, you will have to explain this to the local VO and they will instruct you accordingly.

D. Do you have children together with your spouse or who have been legally adopted by your spouse? If so this is an additional issue to deal with.

A lil addition to future's superb answer, also you've got to check if this reduces your eligibility points in case if you are separated.

Mianb Adi

Star Member
Sep 25, 2014
london
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 September 2014
Doc's Request.
07_02_2015 Photo req
Nomination.....
cc charged 11-12-2014
AOR Received.
PER 07-01-2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
File Transfer...
30/01/2015 SLU (27/08/2015)
Med's Request
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Med's Done....
(IN SAH ALLAH)
Interview........
hopefully not
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
LANDED..........
2016 (IN SAH ALLAH)
Mianb Adi said:
Hi mates m a new applicant . application is delivered by DHL on 19 September. any idea when i can get first reply ? thanks :)
NOC 4011

Status
Not open for further replies.