+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

byn2013

Apr 19, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
Khaleesi said:
App received : May 29
Cc charged: Sept 29
NOC : 3012
How many days before i receive my eligibility review? thanks guys!
congratz. from the current SS trend, i think within 10days, u will get PER.
m also May 29 applicant :)

emerald89

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014, via DD
Nomination.....
26-11-2014
AOR Received.
05-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
05-01-2015
Med's Request
17-03-2015
Med's Done....
19-03-2015(3rd Line Update on 02 April 2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07 August 2015, Passport Returned- 27 August 2015
LANDED..........
Mid October
Hi Future Canadian,

My application on 2171 reached CIC on 5th August ( detail in the SS). Based on your prediction and estimation, am I still in the cap?

future_canadian said:
My predictions were:
1112: 700, real number 702
2174: 800, real number 778

So I wasn't far off.

2132, 2171 and 2173 are in the danger zone. Anyone in these NOCs who hasn't submitted, hurry up. Everyone else has time.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation.

Application sent to CIO - Sydney, NS

CC Charged / DD Encashed (Application can be refused after CC charge, chances of refusal are slim though)

PER

1st line on Ecas (We received your application for Permanent Residence on ....) (1st line on Ecas may also appear before PER)
ECAS Status : IN PROCESS

File transfer to Visa office

AOR (Some Visa offices don't send AOR email)

INTERVIEW (mostly waived)

2nd line on Ecas (We started processing your application on ......)

MR + RPRF + Additional documents request

3rd Line on Ecas (Medical Results have been received)

PPR

4th line on Ecas (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision)
ECAS Status : DECISION MADE

VISA

===========================================================

PER: POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW
AOR: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
MR: MEDICAL REQUEST
RPRF: RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES
PPR: PASSPORT REQUEST

A small variation in the above process may occur depending on the working style of different Visa Offices

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above

Iwanna44 said:
Hi guys,

My CC got charged today! ;D

NOC: 1123
App received: June 11
CC charged: September 30

What is a next step after PER?

How do I edit the spreadsheet? I didn't save my original link...

Thanks to everyone for help, support and continuous posts. I just have to tell you guys that Canada is awesome as I'm already here on a work visa but on Sunday my very expensive bike tire got stolen of my bike when I went to McDonalds for 5 minutes. It was very upsetting and don't expect this country to be perfect. It is great but still be cautious. This news that I got today totally makes up for it though.

Good luck to everyone!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation brother.

+1 for updating

merrycan said:
Just sharing my experience -

App recd May 29
DD Sep 16 (cleared at overseas bank - Sep 22).
PER: Sep 30

Job letters -

Submitted 1 recent job ref letter with a 1 page bulleted list of job duties with my real experience but used keywords from the particular HRSDC job description.

Supplemented with job letters (but w/o detailed duties) for my past work exp.: Wherever applicable and wherever available, submitted offer letters+resignation letters+reference letters+last 2/3 payslips. For those, where I did not have a job duties letter, I got a self- affidavit / statutory declaration of job duties. These were ONLY used to supplement and reinforce the actual documentation. I submitted other documentation as well (for example, an extract from a company annual report that had my picture, name and title; an extract from a government document I had signed as a representative of the company that had my name and title, a letter of commendation, document showing my name and title participating in an industry conference). The key is to submit official documentation and supplement and reinforce it as much as possible. There is nothing called enough documentation and for those who have more than 5 years experience you got to be creative.

PCC: not submitted (no explanation letter attached)

Application Form:
Filled up the application forms using a lot of common sense

Spouse and I independently read the instructions (APPLICATION GUIDE) and the document checklist up and down. Noted our common understanding and went back to the guide and forum to confirm our understating. We used multiple sources to make sure what we have to do, but in the end relied on our judgement.

You have to be careful using the forum because many, especially the "newcomers" provide outright wrong information and some are downright arrogant. You should rely on the "old timers" and especially the posts from the early days - they contain a wealth of good and reliable information.

Memorised and created an excel with what is required and what we can provide and what was finally attached.

Spouse and I cross-checked independently:
a.documents required and attached and did so several times over a few days.
b. signatures
c. what finally went inside the courier package

We did not provide any explanation letters, cover letters or other prose. Just signed forms and documents.

Hope this was helpful.

rupm

Star Member
Jun 30, 2014
Iwanna44 said:
Hi guys,

My CC got charged today! ;D

NOC: 1123
App received: June 11
CC charged: September 30

What is a next step after PER?

How do I edit the spreadsheet? I didn't save my original link...

Thanks to everyone for help, support and continuous posts. I just have to tell you guys that Canada is awesome as I'm already here on a work visa but on Sunday my very expensive bike tire got stolen of my bike when I went to McDonalds for 5 minutes. It was very upsetting and don't expect this country to be perfect. It is great but still be cautious. This news that I got today totally makes up for it though.

Good luck to everyone!

Nice to hear that cc has charged. i also applied under 1123 category.my company given me reference letter with following responsibility

• Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
• Review and approve the distribution of promotional materials to improve the brand image
• Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
• Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses
• Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, and other material required by the origination
• Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
• Develop sales orders and proposals for customers and manage the retail rates for products
• Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
• Participate in industry meetings and marketing events when needed
• Ensure that the advertisements legal laws and company guidelines

will u plz help...is this responsibility ok??? what responsibilities you added in your reference letter????

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation.

+1 for updating spreadsheet.

Paris011 said:
NOC 2171
Received: 30th May
CC charged: 16th Sept
PER: 29 th Sept

dmac11

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
[b][color=navy]Manila[/color][/b]
NOC Code......
[b][color=navy]2234[/color][/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=navy]Aug15.2014[/color][/b]
Nomination.....
[b][color=navy]Dec18.2014[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=navy]May26.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=navy]May27.2015[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=navy]Jun08.2015[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=navy]Jul02.2015[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b][color=navy]Jul09.2015[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[b][color=navy]Spring 2016[/color][/b]
Khaleesi said:
App received : May 29
Cc charged: Sept 29
NOC : 3012
How many days before i receive my eligibility review? thanks guys!
Congrats to the mother of Dragons..

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
CanOl said:
Congrats and +1
hi....I m also in same situation ..started processing on 15 th sept and waiting for MR.i hv also noticed tht ppl gettg MR prior to second line updation.donno wtz the real situation in which some r moved to waiting situation and others r gettg soon.hope it wnt take much time.also next few days r holidays also :(..
so far rejection after PER is rare case..so relax and wait for the good news...
:)

skumarm226

May 6, 2014
I have applied for fswp under the NOC 2173 , my application reached on June 10 , so far my credit card has not been charged, any chances i will make it this year.?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
skumarm226 said:
I have applied for fswp under the NOC 2173 , my application reached on June 10 , so far my credit card has not been charged, any chances i will make it this year.?
Yes!!!! keep the fingers crossed. You will make it this year in cap.

All the best

skumarm226

May 6, 2014
Achiever 99 said:
Yes!!!! keep the fingers crossed. You will make it this year in cap.

All the best
I am keeping my fingers crossed, hoping my CC gets billed.... :D
Stupid UPS guys delayed my package delivery, otherwise it should hv reached CIC office by June 6th itself.... ;D

Iwanna44

May 12, 2014
rupm said:
Nice to hear that cc has charged. i also applied under 1123 category.my company given me reference letter with following responsibility

• Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment
• Review and approve the distribution of promotional materials to improve the brand image
• Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes
• Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses
• Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, and other material required by the origination
• Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
• Develop sales orders and proposals for customers and manage the retail rates for products
• Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences
• Participate in industry meetings and marketing events when needed
• Ensure that the advertisements legal laws and company guidelines

will u plz help...is this responsibility ok??? what responsibilities you added in your reference letter????
Hi,

I made sure that at least 75% of the duties listed in NOC fitted my job description. You want to word it as close to the NOC but not copy and paste from it and stay true. What you have looks good to me but make sure covers as many NOC duties as possible. those are my 2 cents

Iwanna44

May 12, 2014
Century said:
Congratulation.

Application sent to CIO - Sydney, NS

CC Charged / DD Encashed (Application can be refused after CC charge, chances of refusal are slim though)

PER

1st line on Ecas (We received your application for Permanent Residence on ....) (1st line on Ecas may also appear before PER)

File transfer to Visa office

AOR (Some Visa offices don't send AOR email)

INTERVIEW (mostly waived)

2nd line on Ecas (We started processing your application on ......)

MR + RPRF + Additional documents request

3rd Line on Ecas (Medical Results have been received)

PPR

4th line on Ecas (A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision)
ECAS Status : DECISION MADE

VISA

===========================================================

PER: POSITIVE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW
AOR: ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF RECEIPT
MR: MEDICAL REQUEST
RPRF: RIGHT OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE FEES
PPR: PASSPORT REQUEST

A small variation in the above process may occur depending on the working style of different Visa Offices

Spreadsheet Update Process:
Open the saved/bookmarked link --> update information.

Lost my Edit Response Link:
Resubmit and follow Spreadsheet Entry/Resubmit Process explained above
Thanks and done :)

hxt

Star Member
Sep 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Seniors!!!! Please help. I am reposting since there was no reply to my earlier post and I need to decide pretty soon under which NOC to apply.

I was reading through some of the very early posts on this thread regarding multiple NOC's and some of the folks had mentioned that having job duties matching to 2 NOC's in the employment letter could lead to rejection.
My situation is that my duties match with 2171 and 2281 since as part of my job I need to interact with client teams on a daily basis and also perform data backup, recovery and mangement of backup application software so my job duties would inherently match both NOC's.
So if someone with previous experience or similar situation, can please let me know if they had any issue applying under 2 NOC's ?

Also, can someone from the IT field confirm if Data Administrator and Database Analyst under 2172 are totally different job categories? I am asking since Data Administrator duties that are mentioned on the site relate to the data backup, recovery, and overall data administration which I believe would match with someone doing data backup/recovery administration.
The Database Analyst on the other hand lists totally different duties so I am a bit confused regarding this 2172 NOC.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dmac11 said:
Congrats to the mother of Dragons..
Yes, I hope Daenerys, known as Queen Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of Her Name, Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, Queen of the Andals and the First Men, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons successfully lands in Canada on the back of her dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.