+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

S3978

Oct 4, 2013
namaste said:
This is not unusual for CPC-Ottawa. They don't give out AORs. Do as you are asked. MR and security check is required for all your family family members whether they accompany you or not. Did they only ask for your MR or PCC also? Did you submit PCC for both you and your spouse with the application?
Thank you so much albertoenriquezjr and namaste for your prompt responses :)

1. I did not send the PCC with my application, but they are not asking for it now! I thought they will ask for PCC and MR at the same time. It is usuall that they ask for PCC after they receive the MR? Does this mean that PCC is not required for me?

2. Just to make sure that I am on the right track, should I send MR for myself and my spouse? In the meantime, should I prepare the PCCs for both of us?

Honestly, I did not expect this! I have my PCC ready but not for my spouse! And also, I did not take into account the MR charges for my spouse as I thought it is not required since she has not applied yet.

Many thanks for you helps. :)

Arjun_Singh_76

Jul 25, 2011
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent
Interview........
Waived
Seniors,

what is the process and timeline of getting PCC from US. I was there for about 3 years.
I am an Indian citizen Jun 11th applicant.

Regards
Arjun Singh

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
S3978 said:
Thank you so much albertoenriquezjr and namaste for your prompt responses :)

1. I did not send the PCC with my application, but they are not asking for it now! I thought they will ask for PCC and MR at the same time. It is usuall that they ask for PCC after they receive the MR? Does this mean that PCC is not required for me?

2. Just to make sure that I am on the right track, should I send MR for myself and my spouse? In the meantime, should I prepare the PCCs for both of us?

Honestly, I did not expect this! I have my PCC ready but not for my spouse! And also, I did not take into account the MR charges for my spouse as I thought it is not required since she has not applied yet.

Many thanks for you helps. :)
1) This is quite strange. PCC is required and if you didn't submit it with initial application then the VO asks for it along with MR. So I am not sure if the VO overlooked this or if they are planning on asking for it later. In any case, I would prepare the PCC for the spouse as well just in case they ask for it later.

2) Yes. Send the MR for both and wait for their instruction.

S3978

Oct 4, 2013
namaste said:
1) This is quite strange. PCC is required and if you didn't submit it with initial application then the VO asks for it along with MR. So I am not sure if the VO overlooked this or if they are planning on asking for it later. In any case, I would prepare the PCC for the spouse as well just in case they ask for it later.

2) Yes. Send the MR for both and wait for their instruction.
Thank you so much namaste! I will do so!

Just to confirm with you, is the following the MR email?

"UCI: XXXXXXX
Application No.: XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration@cic.gc.ca

CPC-Ottawa, NHQ - Centralized Processing Region
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada"

There is only one attachment which is a two-page document (MR).

1. My question is, does the PCC email have any attachments? Is it sent from the same address? I wanna make sure that it did not get spammed as I delete my spams usually without even looking at them! Is there an email address to contact and ask about this?

2. I promise this is the last question :) Now that I have to include my spouse MR (and pay for it), is there any way to include my spouse in my application from now and pay the application fee along with other fees including the MR?

Thanks again and again!

jgbozza

Star Member
Jun 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2014
AOR Received.
25-11-2014
Med's Request
16-12-2014
Med's Done....
05-01-2015
Someone updated the SS informing that he/she was charged but the application was received on Sep 9. This entry caused the SS to become unreliable. My app was reveived on Jul 31 and it says that I should had been charged on Sep 26. Anyone is aware of this mess on the Spread Sheet?

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Doc's Request.
15/09/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/09/2014
AOR Received.
12/01/2015
File Transfer...
12/01/2015
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
04/03/2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Hi Guys,

I have an urgent questions regarding MR. I received my PER one week ago. However, i am now in Canada doing a master. my question is :
does the MR email includes my dependants? in other words, can i do the medicals from Canada and my family do the medicals from Jordan with one form??? Please seniors help.

Regards

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
534766 said:
you or ur family members can do medical from anywhere in the world.... don't worry
Hi Guys,

I have an urgent questions regarding MR. I received my PER one week ago. However, i am now in Canada doing a master. my question is :
does the MR email includes my dependants? in other words, can i do the medicals from Canada and my family do the medicals from Jordan with one form??? Please seniors help.

Regards

namaste

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2014
Nomination.....
15-10-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
25-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
S3978 said:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca

219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada"

1. My question is, does the PCC email have any attachments? Is it sent from the same address? I wanna make sure that it did not get spammed as I delete my spams usually without even looking at them! Is there an email address to contact and ask about this?

2. I promise this is the last question :) Now that I have to include my spouse MR (and pay for it), is there any way to include my spouse in my application from now and pay the application fee along with other fees including the MR?

Thanks again and again!
I can't help you with this as I am not at this stage yet. I guess you can send an email to the given address and ask them to be sure. But just a heads up, FBI is taking about 10 weeks for FBI report, so if in fact the VO asked for the PCC to be submitted then it would probably not meet the deadline that you are given right now.

I don't think you can change your application at this stage.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sms2014 said:
Thanks Brother!

i notice that your timeline is very much similar in terms of PER received..wish you all the best & hope to hear good news from London VO anytime..!
thanks buddy......may your good wishes come true very soon inshAllah......

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/05/2014
Doc's Request.
15/09/2014
Nomination.....
PER 19/09/2014
AOR Received.
12/01/2015
File Transfer...
12/01/2015
Med's Request
03/03/2015
Med's Done....
04/03/2015
Passport Req..
waiting
Thanks Virgomas,

my major concern is that they send the MR attachment that includes all applicants at the same file( Me and my family) so should i send to my family a copy of the attached file and let them to go for doing the medicals??? Please help

thanks in advance.

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
534766 said:
Thanks Virgomas,

my major concern is that they send the MR attachment that includes all applicants at the same file( Me and my family) so should i send to my family a copy of the attached file and let them to go for doing the medicals??? Please help

thanks in advance.
Yes buddy copy should suffice as now a days most docs have E-medical. ...

S3978

Oct 4, 2013
namaste said:
I can't help you with this as I am not at this stage yet. I guess you can send an email to the given address and ask them to be sure. But just a heads up, FBI is taking about 10 weeks for FBI report, so if in fact the VO asked for the PCC to be submitted then it would probably not meet the deadline that you are given right now.

I don't think you can change your application at this stage.
Thank you my friend!

Is anyone who can help me with this? I need to know if it I have to send PCC with MR. I am not sure if the PCC email is spammed. I receieved the MR email though.

Thank you!

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
S3978 said:

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to OttPilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca
!
219 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1, Canada"

Thanks again and again!
My congrats 4 your MR :D!

1- Your PCC email may come from a # address! I have received one email for PCC and FDRP and a 2nd email for MR.
Both emails were from a different address. I think
2- To include your spouse in ur apps, you have just to send an enquiry to the visa office in New York using CSE form at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20york&_ga=1.166807098.588726969.1411854911
A few time later, U should be asked to pay FDRP fees and provide PCC for ur spouse !

Please, don't forget to update SS!

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
ckonedz said:
Sorry! U should contact CPC-O instead New York VO!! :

My congrats 4 your MR :D!

1- Your PCC email may come from a # address! I have received one email for PCC and FDRP and a 2nd email for MR.
Both emails were from a different address.
2- To include your spouse in ur apps, you have just to send an enquiry to the visa office in New York using CSE form at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20york&_ga=1.166807098.588726969.1411854911
send an e-mail to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca! or by Fax at 613-946-6059 . A few days later, U should be asked to pay FDRP fees and provide PCC for ur spouse !

Please, don't forget to update SS!

Status
Not open for further replies.