+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

erbr4

Sep 23, 2014
[color=purple][b]as[/b]
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2014
Nomination.....
23-10-2014
SonOfOdin said:
Was having a sleepless night here in India. Had been refreshing the forum posts the whole day today to receive some news for 5th June CC charge. It was 1:45 A.M here in India when my phone beeped. I peeked at the msg to see a debit of Rs.60672.81 when I received a call from the HDFC credit card Fraud dept asking me about the much awaited transaction :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forumites! very happy to share that I am the first of 5th June applicants to be charged!!! Yuhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :) :) :)

App Filed : 5th June
Credit card lost: 3rd August :(
Additional Docs sent: 19th August [May not have identified the app properly. Only names of applicants and date of application provided]
2nd set of Additional Docs sent: 22 Sept [With proper identification]
Payment processed: 23rd Sept 5:30 P.M Sydney NS Canada Time

Some blunders in the application:
1.) Credit card lost. New credit card details sent.
2.) Visa office stated as VFS center Bangalore [an Application Processing Center] instead of New Delhi, India
3.) Have sent the Hospital Acknowledgement of Birth of my spouse instead of Birth Certificate. [Have found BC. Need to get it translated and sent as additional docs]
4.) Had a rejection of Tier 1 UK Visa in 2009. Forgot to mention it. Will send this info in the additional documents.
5.) Couriered the Application to PO Box instead of Dorchester street address meant for Couriers.

Would want to thank all the excellent members of this Forum for keeping up the positive spirit :) Special thanks to Oscar7, Century and all the other seniors who helped me and to Robbsman for sharing his experience of lost card :) Keep up the good work folks!!!
Congratulations dude!

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Diplomatru said:
Congratulations on first confirmed June 5 CC charging. Have you received any confirmation of receipt of your addendums, or you never contacted CIO about sending additional documents following the application in the first place?
I had sent 3 emails for different blunders that I made in a span of a month. Always missed mentioning my DOB bcos of which they responded with no answer. Sent a mail yesterday asking these details. Should receive a reply next month.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SonOfOdin said:
I had sent 3 emails for different blunders that I made in a span of a month. Always missed mentioning my DOB bcos of which they responded with no answer. Sent a mail yesterday asking these details. Should receive a reply next month.
Kindly mention their reply on this thread when you get it eventually. +1 for a quick follow up.

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015

arunkjohny

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Newyork
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
skarthick2k5 said:
From Indian Embassy @ US only.
Visit Indian Embassy .. It will take maximum 1 week . 48 $ Cashier cheque is required for each applicant.

shusheya

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 02-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2ND Line: 01-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-FEB - 2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR - 2015; uploaded 11-MAR-2015; received 16-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
13-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-MAY-2015
Guys...

I am a June 2, 2014 applicant and my cc was charged last Sept 18, 2014...THANK GOD... ;D ;D

just want to share my story....Sent a complete application to CIC received on June 2..then June 19, WES amended my ECA. I sent CIC an email regarding this and if I could sent additional documents. They replied last Sept 12 asking for the amended ECA.

I couried it and cic received it on Sept 18....and charged my cc on the same day.

Thanks also to ashif_eee and Oscar7 for the guidance on how to send additional docs.

WhiteLion85

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dears.. I got married few months back and I have not updated my National ID yet, so it is still with "Single" marital status. Would it be an issue to submit this national ID to CIC given that I'm planning to send my marriage certificate ?

As well I have changed my home address after I got married and the national ID is still showing the old address, is this an issue as well ?

Please help. Thank you very much

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WhiteLion85 said:
Dears.. I got married few months back and I have not updated my National ID yet, so it is still with "Single" marital status. Would it be an issue to submit this national ID to CIC given that I'm planning to send my marriage certificate ?

As well I have changed my home address after I got married and the national ID is still showing the old address, is this an issue as well ?

Please help. Thank you very much
Not a big deal.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shusheya said:
Guys...

I am a June 2, 2014 applicant and my cc was charged last Sept 18, 2014...THANK GOD... ;D ;D

just want to share my story....Sent a complete application to CIC received on June 2..then June 19, WES amended my ECA. I sent CIC an email regarding this and if I could sent additional documents. They replied last Sept 12 asking for the amended ECA.

I couried it and cic received it on Sept 18....and charged my cc on the same day.

Thanks also to ashif_eee and Oscar7 for the guidance on how to send additional docs.
How many days exactly did it take for CIO to get back to you with a request for additional document submission?

randev

May 5, 2014
AlexGurvic said:
Dear friends!...

I am not able to choose words.... I was charged today (23 September 2014) - THANKS GOD!!!

What can I expect next,taking into account that I live in Ukraine :(

Could YOU please give me advice: my wife is pregnant, so we are waiting for son's birthday at the end of October, how can we act wisely and correct in this situation???

Thank YOU!!!
If your application is deemed eligible for immigration by CIC, you should receive a PER email. According to member forum posts that I've read here, you'll be instructed by the PER email to inform your local VO of any changes to your application such as birth of a new child, employment in a new job, etc.

shusheya

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Sept-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charge: 02-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 11-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 2ND Line: 01-Mar-2015
Med's Request
27-FEB - 2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR - 2015; uploaded 11-MAR-2015; received 16-Mar-2015
Passport Req..
13-MAY-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-MAY-2015
Diplomatru said:
How many days exactly did it take for CIO to get back to you with a request for additional document submission?
about 5 weeks or so..

warcelo

May 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/04/2014
Moderators, please:

My friend got his PER yesterday but he lost his the link to the SS update

Name: Silent Watcher
PER: 09/22/2014
App: 05/22/2014

São Paulo Visa office.

Thanks!

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Diplomatru said:
Unlike the USA medical examination, vaccination checks are not required by eMedical assesment.
Thanks you for the great news :)))))) +1 for you :D

jattjadanhar7 -

I don't vaccinate my children because I believe our immune system is more powerful without vaccines full of toxic heavy metals and other dangerous ingredients.

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
SonOfOdin said:
Was having a sleepless night here in India. Had been refreshing the forum posts the whole day today to receive some news for 5th June CC charge. It was 1:45 A.M here in India when my phone beeped. I peeked at the msg to see a debit of Rs.60672.81 when I received a call from the HDFC credit card Fraud dept asking me about the much awaited transaction :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Forumites! very happy to share that I am the first of 5th June applicants to be charged!!! Yuhoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! :) :) :)

App Filed : 5th June
Credit card lost: 3rd August :(
Additional Docs sent: 19th August [May not have identified the app properly. Only names of applicants and date of application provided]
2nd set of Additional Docs sent: 22 Sept [With proper identification]
Payment processed: 23rd Sept 5:30 P.M Sydney NS Canada Time

Some blunders in the application:
1.) Credit card lost. New credit card details sent.
2.) Visa office stated as VFS center Bangalore [an Application Processing Center] instead of New Delhi, India
3.) Have sent the Hospital Acknowledgement of Birth of my spouse instead of Birth Certificate. [Have found BC. Need to get it translated and sent as additional docs]
4.) Had a rejection of Tier 1 UK Visa in 2009. Forgot to mention it. Will send this info in the additional documents.
5.) Couriered the Application to PO Box instead of Dorchester street address meant for Couriers.

Would want to thank all the excellent members of this Forum for keeping up the positive spirit :) Special thanks to Oscar7, Century and all the other seniors who helped me and to Robbsman for sharing his experience of lost card :) Keep up the good work folks!!!
Great news!! Congrats :)

This is 2nd instance of CIC accepting new payment form information after the initial CC was lost or changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.