+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheery

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
my husband has applied for noc 2132 from india, and got PCC request for India, Abudhabi, Rawanda and afganistan, but Rawanda and afganistan, embassy Refused to give PCC from outside country, presently my husband is working in abudhabi and his company will not provide any leave to him only option is to give resign from job so that he can visit afganistan and rawanda for PCC is there any other solution to this problem.We are left with 44 days to submit PCC otherwise our file will be cancel.this is very critical situation please suggest what to do.

Secondly, we blessed with baby on 29 june 2014, can we submit her documents to visa office before getting PCC or we have to wait for PCC.

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Hi All,

Do we have to maintain the bank balance throughout the application is being processed? Do they check bank balance at different stages of process?

Please reply..

Regards,
Rpchugh

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
rudinq said:
Dear Members,

A couple of days ago I received an email from CIO as follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

In fact I was really surprised with this return. I'm sure everything was OK with my Application file.
- All the forms properly filled and signed.
- The original of IELTS included.
- The original of Educational Credential Assessment Report (Issued by University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies)
- The original of the bank statement
- All other legal documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC) were officially translated, notarized, and legalized at the foreign affairs ministry.
- All work references were properly prepared and signed by the company responsible. Some employment contracts were included as additional supporting documents.
- The other documents (proof of relationship, etc.) were properly prepared and sent.
- Payment method was by CC (valid one).
- Photos were recently taken and properly signed as per the guidelines.

My file was received on May 12, and they say they have sent it back on July 17. The problem is I did not receive my file yet. I asked our postal service and they sad nothing has arrived on behalf of my name till now. I would like to reapply as I believe I'm on time to apply for NOC 2131 (This based on the spreadsheet estimation). The main issue preventing me from applying is the IELTS certificate. I don't know how to get a second copy of this document. Can anybody help me with this??
Your suggestions are more than welcome....
That's tough news to get :(, but don't loose hope yet.

By any chance did you keep a scanned/soft copy of the forms you sent to CIC? If so, could you go through them carefully to eliminate any silly mistakes that may have crept in while filling them?

Did you send a copy of your degree/masters? You only mentioned sending the ECA report.

And to request additional IELTS TRF, please go through the link: http://www.ielts.org/test_takers_information/test_takers_faqs/test_results.aspx

The following information is shared in the link:

How many Test Report Forms (TRFs) am I entitled to?
You will only receive one (1) copy of your Test Report Form, unless you are applying to Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), or United Kingdom Border Agency (UKBA) – in these cases, you can receive two. Proof of application to CIC and UKBA must be provided.

Up to five (5) copies of your TRF will be posted to the relevant institution(s) you have listed on your IELTS application form. Regular postage is free of charge. Charges for courier services and/or overseas postage will be passed onto candidates. Additional TRFs beyond these five can be requested from the Test Centre which issued the TRF. Please note, an administration fee may be charged for additional TRFs. If you have lost your TRF, please contact the Test Centre which issued your TRF.

How can I order more Test Report Forms if my test centre has closed since I took the test?
If the test centre where you took your test has closed we can still send a copy of your Test Report Form to any Receiving Organisation for the first two years after your test. If you have not done so, please check under the IELTS Worldwide Search to make sure that your centre has been closed.

To request a Test Report Form you will need to:

• complete the Application for additional TRFs (from closed centres) form. It is very important that you complete your Family and Given names exactly as they appear on your identification document
• Submit the form by clicking the Submit button at the end of the form
• Include a scanned copy of the passport or identification document that you used when you sat the test (this is done after you click the submit button on the form).
• Test Report Forms can only be sent to organisations that accept IELTS and additional copies will not be sent to the candidate, their families or friends.

There is no charge for this service.

MapleTon

Aug 22, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-11-2014 **CC Charged**
AOR Received.
01-12-2014 **PER**
File Transfer...
04-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
Rpchugh said:
Hi All,

Do we have to maintain the bank balance throughout the application is being processed? Do they check bank balance at different stages of process?

Please reply..

Regards,
Rpchugh
Once your file is with the designated VO. After that, it can be checked at any stage by the VO (MR/PCC/RPRF, Passport request).

ssindia

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
14-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
06-01-2015
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
18-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-03-2015 Passport Submitted...: 24-03-2015 Passport Received...:13-04-2015
LANDED..........
August 2015
1112 is such a rush even now :\ 50+ applications this week! My take on expected cap date for 1112 = 1st week of July.

Anky

Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys,,
I have gone through some of the last pages of the forum. but didn't find any june applicant charged in this week.. any update on the applicants charged yesterday? Whats the last date charged?

Regards

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
J.K AHMEDABAD said:
what happen to NDVO no MR. Dry day today...........
Seems you are a silent viewer of this forum.

Request you to enter your details in the SS.

Thanks

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Rpchugh said:
Hi All,

Please reply..

Regards,
Rpchugh
yes, it is. I know many people got rejection because of not maintaining balance. Last week my friend got his application rejected owing to same reason! They usually ask for statement for last few months and if any single day (since application sent) balance goes down, it might be a problem !

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
Dear Experts,

For an Indian Citizen, Please suggest what should be mentioned in NID?
AAdhar or Voter id or Passport or leave this field blank.

please guide.

Many Thanks

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
abcpunjab said:
In forum people have received mails regarding the application being sent back for various reasons. My question is does CIC voluntarily sends mail to respective applications about their files being sent back or these information is shared in response to query sent by applicant itself, via e-mail, asking for the status of his/her application?
No, CIC will not send mail to each and every applicant giving the reasons for rejection. The applicants have to send the query and in response to that, CIC may give their reply.

Regards

MB1986

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
AOR Received.
18-03-2016
File Transfer...
23-03-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
15-12-2015
oki THANKS
I can expect my medicals within this month
Feeling POSITIVE :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
You can put all your query at https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=new%20delhi&_ga=1.190946275.899793830.1410419936

Request them whether it is possible to get waiver on PCC for Afghanistan and Rawanda; if not ask for extension of timing.

Also inform about addition of new family member and ask them what documents to be provided.

sheery said:
my husband has applied for noc 2132 from india, and got PCC request for India, Abudhabi, Rawanda and afganistan, but Rawanda and afganistan, embassy Refused to give PCC from outside country, presently my husband is working in abudhabi and his company will not provide any leave to him only option is to give resign from job so that he can visit afganistan and rawanda for PCC is there any other solution to this problem.We are left with 44 days to submit PCC otherwise our file will be cancel.this is very critical situation please suggest what to do.

Secondly, we blessed with baby on 29 june 2014, can we submit her documents to visa office before getting PCC or we have to wait for PCC.

Rpchugh

Star Member
Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-7-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
19-1-2015
MapleTon said:
Once your file is with the designated VO. After that, it can be checked at any stage by the VO (MR/PCC/RPRF, Passport request).
Thanks....

gaurav1608

Dec 3, 2012
rudinq said:
Dear Members,

A couple of days ago I received an email from CIO as follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

In fact I was really surprised with this return. I'm sure everything was OK with my Application file.
- All the forms properly filled and signed.
- The original of IELTS included.
- The original of Educational Credential Assessment Report (Issued by University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies)
- The original of the bank statement
- All other legal documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC) were officially translated, notarized, and legalized at the foreign affairs ministry.
- All work references were properly prepared and signed by the company responsible. Some employment contracts were included as additional supporting documents.
- The other documents (proof of relationship, etc.) were properly prepared and sent.
- Payment method was by CC (valid one).
- Photos were recently taken and properly signed as per the guidelines.

My file was received on May 12, and they say they have sent it back on July 17. The problem is I did not receive my file yet. I asked our postal service and they sad nothing has arrived on behalf of my name till now. I would like to reapply as I believe I'm on time to apply for NOC 2131 (This based on the spreadsheet estimation). The main issue preventing me from applying is the IELTS certificate. I don't know how to get a second copy of this document. Can anybody help me with this??
Your suggestions are more than welcome....

Hi

From which institution you have given IELTS i.e BC or IDP. Just go to there head office fill the lost TRF form and do tell them that you want to apply for FSW Canada provide the earlier courier receipt copy of application sent to CIC, once the case is approved they will ask you to deposit the fees and after this you will get your score card in 7-10 working days. (this is the procedure I followed with British Council).

Remember don't make or present your application as a lost TRF the fees for lost TRF is 1750/- and fees for secondary TRF being used for applying FSW Is only 250/-. they there self don't tell this and make money from innocent candidates specially British Council ppl.

Status
Not open for further replies.