+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonsun

Jun 6, 2014
Medicals received

Hi guys ..... finally d wait 4 medicals is over :D ...... received d medicalsssss :D ...... I'm May 7th applicant, cc charged on July 2nd, PER email received on August 11th.

All the best

NAMBIVIN

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rudinq said:
Dear Members,

A couple of days ago I received an email from CIO as follows:

"Dear Sir/Madam:

UCI: xxxxxxxx

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

JT
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada"

In fact I was really surprised with this return. I'm sure everything was OK with my Application file.
- All the forms properly filled and signed.
- The original of IELTS included.
- The original of Educational Credential Assessment Report (Issued by University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies)
- The original of the bank statement
- All other legal documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC) were officially translated, notarized, and legalized at the foreign affairs ministry.
- All work references were properly prepared and signed by the company responsible. Some employment contracts were included as additional supporting documents.
- The other documents (proof of relationship, etc.) were properly prepared and sent.
- Payment method was by CC (valid one).
- Photos were recently taken and properly signed as per the guidelines.

My file was received on May 12, and they say they have sent it back on July 17. The problem is I did not receive my file yet. I asked our postal service and they sad nothing has arrived on behalf of my name till now. I would like to reapply as I believe I'm on time to apply for NOC 2131 (This based on the spreadsheet estimation). The main issue preventing me from applying is the IELTS certificate. I don't know how to get a second copy of this document. Can anybody help me with this??
Your suggestions are more than welcome....
You could get duplicate copy from the organizing body under which you have written the IELTS . ( ie IDP or British Council)
Under IDP its just you have to fill and form and submit he details of your passport , you will get the copy of IELTS test score card
THey charge some fees for it . And also have option to send it via normal post and courier ( based on your demand and fees also varies accordingly)

Please get in touch with the IELTS organizing body under which you have written he Exam

Thanks & Regards
VN

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Hello SonOfOdin,

At times the customer care guys generally dont have one common answer for a query. For instance for the same query if you call them up some time later you would get a different answer. So may be give them a call some time later..May be the person who responded to you wasnt aware of that functionality :p :p :p
SonOfOdin said:
Hi everyone...

I am one of those sorry guys who lost his credit card after sending app to CIC :(

Already sent two packages giving the new credit card details to CIC, the latest one reaching yesterday.

After seeing this idea about adding merchant for CIC in the trust list, i called up hdfc bank to find out if i can do it. They say that there is no such list. It occured to me that the best that can be done is to tell them that I am travelling to canada for the next 3 months and they added that detail to the system . ;D

Next thing i asked was to check if there was any transaction on my old card. I was told by multiple call center guys that I would get a msg if a transaction is attempted on my old card too. To my shock, this executive told me that there is no way in which I can get to know about any such transactions. :mad:

Can anyone figure out about a way to find this out? Please shout out!!!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
nthakur said:
Dear srbhrn, sorry to say but didn't like the idea of u calling us as "confused ppl" , I was one of them who was not aware that all copies need not to be notarized. Neither I have spare time not have extra money, its just while sending application we make best effort (atleast when not hiring a consultant).

We all are here as we need help and want to help!
my sincere apologies .. idea was not to offend you in person .. but to stop the spread of wrong information by all confused group..

and thats why I gave you a +1 when you corrected yourself .. refer last 2 pages ..

i would rather be called confused then suddenly get the fear that my application is incomplete .. i hope you understand .. there are 100 other things to trouble me with this application ..

rudinq

Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
zaydoov said:
did you evaluate your certificate at WES?
No need body. WES and CES of Toronto University are equivalent recognized assessment agencies.

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
rudinq said:
Dear Members,

"Dear Sir/Madam:

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 17 July 2014. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

We do not keep detailed records of each application returned so I am unable to provide more case specific details.

Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application package. There is no tracking number. Once the application is mailed, its delivery is the responsibility of the postal service. Applications are not sent via courier.

JT
Client Service Unit

In fact I was really surprised with this return. I'm sure everything was OK with my Application file.
- The original of Educational Credential Assessment Report (Issued by University of Toronto, School of Continuing Studies)
- All other legal documents (birth certificate, marriage certificate, PCC) were officially translated, notarized, and legalized at the foreign affairs ministry.
- All work references were properly prepared and signed by the company responsible. Some employment contracts were included as additional supporting documents.
- The other documents (proof of relationship, etc.) were properly prepared and sent.

My file was received on May 12, and they say they have sent it back on July 17. The problem is I did not receive my file yet. I asked our postal service and they sad nothing has arrived on behalf of my name till now. I would like to reapply as I believe I'm on time to apply for NOC 2131 (This based on the spreadsheet estimation). The main issue preventing me from applying is the IELTS certificate. I don't know how to get a second copy of this document. Can anybody help me with this??
On which date u received this email from CIO....???

nthakur

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2014 10:35 AM
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
21-11-2014
Med's Request
27-11-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
27-02-2015, Passport submitted on 9-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
In June (Amen!!!)
Many congratulations dmitrych :)
dmitrych said:
Hi everyone!
I've just received an RPRF payment request! :) And at the same time my ECAS status has finally updated from "2. Medical results have been received" to
"2. We started processing your application on September 19, 2014. 3. Medical results have been received".

Interestingly enough, they've really sent a medical request 16 days before they've started processing my application.

In today's email they haven't requested anything else except RPRF.

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
I am about to send the additional supporting documents to CIC. Please see the cover letter and let me correct if any more information is require?

Subject: Additional supporting documents for the already submitted application under FSW 2014 program

Respected Sir/Madam,
I __________ an applicant of NOC 3142 of federal skilled worker program which has been started from 1st May 2014. I have already submitted my application package and it was received on 21st July 2014, 10:10 am at CIC and signed by Mr. David. (POD Copy is attached)

I have already provide the experience letters in package which includes my responsibilities, duties on company letterhead and signed & stamped by employer. Here I am sending the additional supporting documents (Salary Certificates) of my past employments.

I am requesting you to please include these documents in my application package. My application details are as follows.

Family Name: ______
Given Names: ______
Passport No: _______
Date of birth: _______
NOC Code: _________
Visa Office: _________

Thanks

And let me confirm is this the same address for sending the addition documents....

Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Re: Medicals received

moonsun said:
Hi guys ..... finally d wait 4 medicals is over :D ...... received d medicalsssss :D ...... I'm May 7th applicant, cc charged on July 2nd, PER email received on August 11th.

All the best
Congo!!!!! Pls update the SS..... thanks

olivus

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No news is good news. If you were rejected, than you would have received an e-mail (NER instead of PER) stating this. Do not worry.

rahulpune82 said:
Because few ppl got PER 29th May applicants , my CC charged no PER

So asking and worried :eek: :eek: :eek:

vams23

Star Member
Aug 4, 2011
rudinq said:
Dear Members,

"Dear Sir/Madam:

JT
Client Service Unit

Sorry to hear that. U can apply for 1 more IELTS certificate.If done from IDP ,fill a additional TRF form and pay 1250. U will receive in 10 days.

Which city are u from ?

rudinq

Nov 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
16-01-2015
tamsam21 said:
On which date u received this email from CIO....???
September 17. In fact I wrote an email to them on July 26.

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
immasum said:
You need to send;

1. Original ECA report.
2. Copy of Original Certificate & Transcript (Notarized)

In my case I got PER, so i think this works.
NO.

original ECA is mandatory.
for Cert/Transcripts Plain paper photocopy is enough. Unless it is not in English.

if it is other than English or French then some other things to do (translation, notarization, affidative etc )

Status
Not open for further replies.