+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ganges said:
Hi Guys,

Need somehelp here. I am probably too late in the game. But can anyone advise if I can/should apply for NOC 1112.
Is it worth applying?

If yes, Can anyone let me know how to get the educational assessment done?

Thanks
It seems that you are late. Even if you begin assembling the file right now, you will likely be ready in two months, and by that time the cap would be filled.

andy6835

Jul 30, 2014
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pooja14 said:
andy6835 said:
I am confused in IMM5669 Background declaration form.

For education, it asks break up of primary,secondary,university,trade or post secondary. I have done 10th (SSC)+diploma in mech engg(3 yr)+BE (3yr)+ part-time Diploma..( was no time limit, i cleared in~ 3 year).
wht should b breakup for above ? & should I put schools name or board name at " Name of Institution" ?

It asks all address in last 10 year, but I dont remember all. Can I skip some?
[/quote:
You should quote as under:
Primary (as applicable in your case)
Secondary (as applicable in your case)
University (I thinks you have done Diploma and degree from any university and B.E. so include both under University section. Means: 3+3=6 years.)
Mention dates of all these commencing and completion too in relevant column. GOOD LUCK.
thnks.. does 8th to 10th grade comes as secondary ? should i mention school name or board name?

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
niknike said:
Friends, do we need to maintain POF even after getting PER? or we can use those funds now and maintain it later when requested by VO again? (Any thoughts, when POF will be required again- like at the time of entry!? :'() )
Its not compulsary but suggested to maintain the funds, else they might ask you to share details about fluctuations in the account.

Hope this helps. :)

shank386

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
Re: Credit Card

Hello Forumites,

Those who had used Credit Card for initial CC payment, could you kindly share the name mentioned in the SMS/email that you obtained as to who made the charge. (for ex,CITIZENSHIP AND IMMIGRATION FSW SY CA which was mentioned by a forum member..is this the same for all??).

I have given my HDFC CC detail. If i get to know this detail i would drop in a mail to HDFC to add them all to the trust list or whatever.

Thanks a mile in advance :)

paishy

Jul 24, 2014
Payment through combination of two ways.

Respected Sir,
I just got stuck while filling form no IMM 5620 i.e Fee Payment Form.
As i am using two methods for payments. half of payment via DD and another half of payment through Credit Card.Now i am going to do payment of DD from my wife's account and credit card payment from mine. Now the question is how could i fill the forms Section A and Section B. Should i give detail of my Wife name in Section A and mine in Section B.
Please Advice
Thanx in advance

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
andy6835 said:
thnks.. does 8th to 10th grade comes as secondary ? should i mention school name or board name?
from 8th std. to 10 or 12 fall under secondary education. You should mention your school name and board name also in relevant column. GOOD LUCK.

kenjiamanos

Nov 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 july 2014
Nomination.....
29 October 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Re: PCC is required for SPOUSE also

praveensk said:
Thanks for the information provided !

I am facing issue with the address proof for present address, have to get it resolved some how :(

And wanted to understand how many days it requires to process PCC normally in India?

Thanks again !
PCC in india, takes hardly half a day of work and you will get it immediately(given that everything is in place, u need to get it from PSK).... atleast thats what happened to me... :) :)

Regarding address proof, please elaborate..... current and permanent address varies...???

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
knk2507 said:
[size=10pt]
Code:
PLEASE HELP
[/size]

I just realized a couple of mistakes that i have made by looking at your comments.

- Did not included the details of my parents in the generic application form.
- Did not included the background declaration form of my spouse
- Did not included the additional information form of my spouse
- i have mentioned the assets value of 18500$ in my economic form and since i don't have any liabilities i have not mentioned anything in settlement funds and liabilities.

I am sending the updated generic application form, background declaration form and additional information. Do you think i should send the updated economic form? Also, just wanted to seek your advice, will they accept the updated forms because my file reached CIC office on 13th august and i still have lot of time before they evaluate my application.

I will also be sending a cover letter explaining my situation and hope they should accept it. pls advice
Do we have to mention the details of parents in Generic Application form???

I believe it is part of Additional Family Information, Generic Application form just has main applicant , spouse and kids if any.

fsw_toronto

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Jul 2015
obaied said:
dear all,
i would like to use Amex card but i dont see any cvv no on back of credit card,
pl help what can i do now?
In case of Amex, the CVV is on the front side and not on the back of the card. And it's a 4-digit number.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys

In the background declaaration form, how do i split my education..

In primary education i have mentioned as till 10th and in secondary education i have mentioned as 11th and 12th...and i univeristy and college. i have mentioned 6 (3 UG + 3 PG)

is this correct??

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Re: Payment through combination of two ways.

paishy said:
Respected Sir,
I just got stuck while filling form no IMM 5620 i.e Fee Payment Form.
As i am using two methods for payments. half of payment via DD and another half of payment through Credit Card.Now i am going to do payment of DD from my wife's account and credit card payment from mine. Now the question is how could i fill the forms Section A and Section B. Should i give detail of my Wife name in Section A and mine in Section B.
Please Advice
Thanx in advance
You should mention your spouse's name in SECTION A - Name of payer and address of payer. While in SECTION B details of credit card holder means you.
GOOD LUCK.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
fsw_toronto said:
In case of Amex, the CVV is on the front side and not on the back of the card. And it's a 4-digit number.
Yes ! last four digits.

Pooja14

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
cooldek1986 said:
Guys

In the background declaaration form, how do i split my education..

In primary education i have mentioned as till 10th and in secondary education i have mentioned as 11th and 12th...and i univeristy and college. i have mentioned 6 (3 UG + 3 PG)

is this correct??
Yes you have done right job. UG and PG comes under University education.

sunilpahal

Sep 9, 2014
I have provided my credit card number in Payment method but unfortunately that credit card is lost now.

What is the way forward. my application was sent to CIC On 29th AUG.

Can i send the DD now to CIC or somehow can i change my credit card number in payment method form ?

Please help urgently.

HIMS08

Nov 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
AOR Received.