+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danibravo2003

Sep 19, 2013
[size=10pt][size=10pt]dears hi,

anyone can help me sending me a cover letter draft ? i need to send a letter to my local visa office about banck statments and passport change from my husband.
my mail is : danibravo2003@hotmail.com
i really apreciate this
thanks
[/size][/size]

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congratsssssssssss
fniazi4u said:
Guysss

Got the PER....................

APP Date 28-MAY
CC Charge 12-SEP
PER 22 SEP

Thanks for all your help and support..

Best of luck for everyone waiting..

Kapoor09

Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Nov 15
AOR Received.
02 Feb 17
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
robsmann said:
Hi All,

I have received PER email.

Payment mode: CC
NOC: 2171
Date application received: 28 May 2014
Date new CC details received by CIO (sent by me because old Credit card blocked by BofA): 5 June 2014
Payment charged: 12 September 2014 12:31pm Eastern Time
PER received: 22 September 2014 10:06am Eastern Time

Below is the PER email I received. If you notice carefully, there is an additional bullet point#2 inserted for the Fee Payment Form I had sent separately to CIC. The credit card number mentioned in that is the new card. Is this additional bullet point mentioned in everyone's PER email?

Anyhow, hope this helps others as well who are in a similar situation in which I was!!

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

Name
Address

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

22 September 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: XXXXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXX*

Name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AF
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia
congratulations dear

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
danielcaspiano said:
still 2 pm in NS. It's still too early to give up on today's CIC update. ;)
Most likely they will not update it today.

svcanada

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
06-01-2015
Med's Done....
01-02-2015
click.trick said:
YAHHOOOO !!!

GOT PER

I m the first for today ... wait let me read and come back to u ... i wanted to share with u before opening the email dear

GOD BLESS U ALL
Congrats...

CanOl

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/09/2014 (As per me) ; 20/10/2014 (As per CIC)
Doc's Request.
[b]DD Encashed[/b] : 23/12/2014
Nomination.....
[b]PER[/b] : 20/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015 (Warsaw)
File Transfer...
[b]2nd Line update[/b] : 13/04/2015
Med's Request
15/04/2015
Med's Done....
[b]Upfront Meds[/b] : 31/03/2015
Passport Req..
23/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[img width=145 height=100]http://www.fullboon.com/information/024.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
15/09/2015
Joburger said:
Dear All,

I am a 5th June applicant & CIC has attempted to charge my CC today. I have contacted the bank & they have informed me the transaction was NOT declined, however the money is still not collected. I suppose they shall collect end of the day.

So, for all, 5th June has started to be charged.

(P.S. I will not update the sheet until the money is really collected to avoid any misleading info for anyone)

Regards
Congrats !!

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
danielcaspiano,

I have a question to you, do you have any designation like CPA? I am working currently as Senior Accountant, and have accounting Masters degree and wondering - should I make another application for 1111...

thank you for +1

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Finally!!! I sent my application tonight! It's on the way to the great land of Nova Scotia using UPS Express - gaurenteed delivery by 2 PM on 25th Sept :)

I would sincerely like to thank all the forum members for helping me with my application filing. Special thanks to Optimist3, CanOl, CPR2012, Century, and Oscartan for helping me with those crucial queries with your timely input!

I have entered my details in the sheet for NOC 2171. Fingers crossed, pray for me brothers - lot of energy and devotion has been spent on this application! Cheers and all the best to one and all!

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
robsmann said:
Hi All,

I have received PER email.

Payment mode: CC
NOC: 2171
Date application received: 28 May 2014
Date new CC details received by CIO (sent by me because old Credit card blocked by BofA): 5 June 2014
Payment charged: 12 September 2014 12:31pm Eastern Time
PER received: 22 September 2014 10:06am Eastern Time

Below is the PER email I received. If you notice carefully, there is an additional bullet point#2 inserted for the Fee Payment Form I had sent separately to CIC. The credit card number mentioned in that is the new card. Is this additional bullet point mentioned in everyone's PER email?

Anyhow, hope this helps others as well who are in a similar situation in which I was!!

FEDERAL SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P O BOX 7500
SYDNEY NS B1P 0A9
CANADA

Name
Address

Application for Permanent Residence in Canada

22 September 2014

UCI: XXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXX*

Application: XXXXXXXXXX
*XXXXXXXXXX*

Name:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

The Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism issued instructions which were published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application has now been placed into processing.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of $1,100.00 Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in XXXX). Your receipt number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Citizenship and Immigration Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office's website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department's website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from CIC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the CIC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee nor an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

AF
Case Processing Agent
Citizenship and Immigration
Federal Skilled Worker Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia

Congrsts nd +1

krasburn

Jun 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
8-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2014
LANDED..........
16-02-2015
wolf_metallo said:
Finally!!! I sent my application tonight! It's on the way to the great land of Nova Scotia using UPS Express - gaurenteed delivery by 2 PM on 25th Sept :)

I would sincerely like to thank all the forum members for helping me with my application filing. Special thanks to Optimist3, CanOl, CPR2012, Century, and Oscartan for helping me with those crucial queries with your timely input!

I have entered my details in the sheet for NOC 2171. Fingers crossed, pray for me brothers - lot of energy and devotion has been spent on this application! Cheers and all the best to one and all!
;D ;D ;D GOOD LUCK ;D ;D ;D

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
fniazi4u said:
Guysss

Got the PER....................

APP Date 28-MAY
CC Charge 12-SEP
PER 22 SEP

Thanks for all your help and support..

Best of luck for everyone waiting..

Congrsts nd +1

ashu1922

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
psbguy said:
I can't see any 29 May in the SS who received PER!!
For 29th may there is one PER updated in the SS check properly....

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
wolf_metallo said:

Congrats and Good Luck!! Welcome to the Waiting Lounge :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Ethan30 said:
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum.

By the grace of God, I am happy to inform you that my CC has been charged already an hour ago. :)

Date applied: May 29, 2014
Application received: June 2, 2014
NOC: 1111
Cc charged: September 22, 2014

Has anyone in here already charged by CIC (CC charged or DD encashed) yet application was rejected or returned afterwards?

If yes, please can you provide the possible reasons for rejection?

Congrsts nd +1

Orangel123

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014 - Returned 06-02-2015
Hi guys, just a quick question. I read somewhere in the thread that it is possible to apply for multiple NOCs and that the CIC mentions this on the site. Could you please provide a link to this info?

Best of luck to all!

Status
Not open for further replies.