+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
grao said:
Can anyone provide me the reference letter for the roles and responsibilities of NOC 2173.
brother search it on the internet, you will find a lot......here no one can provide you with one cos it takes time to write a whole jd letter for any noc for reference. good luck.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
JustRaf said:
ALHAMDULLILAH

CC Charged on 19th September

Application Received Date: 4th June, 12:50 PM by Stephenson

SS updated

Sorry for the late update but my Bank had some issues in the system and I didn't know of the charge immediately

Thanks all and good luck everyone
Congrats nd +1

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanOl said:
Maple Leaf is right.

Risky to carry CAD 30,000 as cash.

One of my friend moved to Australia. He had opened an account with an Australian Bank while in India just before moving. All his settlement money was transferred to this account while in India itself. Once in Australia, all he had to do was to personally visit the branch and get the account activated.

Probably same can be done here. Will check and revert on this.
thanks for the help buddy, +1 for u.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
farhaantariq said:
thanks for the wise words, i will think about it.
There are many other options like Traveler Cards, NRE- NRO accounts, Traveler Cheques, etc. I guess every one is trying to advise you against carrying cash, as it is not the safe.

Good Luck!!

kiran777q

Aug 23, 2013
Optimist3 said:
Hi,

My sincere apologies for the over look and thank you for updating. As you could see that the charge date is same for a wide range of application received dates e.g: 28th May getting charged after 2nd june, I would say, you still are in a with a fair chance, unless you have heard otherwise from CIC themselves. Any other persons guess either way is just a guess.

Do you believe is there any think in your application which might not have been as per guidelines? Otherwise, all you need is patience and I am sure the results would be very sweet. Good Luck!!
I am sure that i have kept every thing in place as per guidelines.
Your words are so positive.Thanks You so much for your response buddy..

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nrsing3152 said:
hello ........
plz. help me with this
my appointment letter is not in English/French, its in Punjabi .......
So what to do??
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
brother u r kidding right? :D

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
kiran777q said:
I am sure that i have kept every thing in place as per guidelines.
Your words are so positive.Thanks You so much for your response buddy..
Welcome!!

indresh83

Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
sent medicals done for SP on 19-03-2015
Hello aha....

Please take an appointment by visiting the website of a passport India.

Here take an appointment by paying a fees online.

I went after taking the appointment. I assume its a better practice go take an appointment rather than being sent back because of a long queue.

They will give two copies on the same day.

Take all documents you have.

Cheers.....
aha2174 said:
Hi Friends,

Can anyone please let me know the exact process of getting PCC from PSK ITO..

I don't see any option where I can pay online.. Also how to take appointment.. I guess I can take appointment only after paying the fees..

Can I go directly without appointment with filled form and pay the fees there..

Please confirm..

Thanks

Paru from Himalaya

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NoC 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
08-09-2014(prc. started)
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2015 (Passport sent on 29th jan)
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2015(PP recvd back on 9th feb 2015)
LANDED..........
Landed on 25th May 2015
My RPRF DD reached to NDVO on 17th September. Normally how many days will it take for the encashment?

ABE EL HAYJA

Aug 25, 2014
farhaantariq said:
I totally agree with shahprateek........in PER email they write that now your file will be transferred to your local visa office......since many vo are not issuing aor, so people actually think that its been transferred in the same or next day after receiving per. in case of lvo, they do issue aor, but may be these guys are mistaken.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
livingincanada said:
Hello Guys! Looking at the CC charging and PER news and really happy for those who gt it and praying hard for the others too. My applicationn reached on June 12th under NOC1112 VO London. My consultant who is based in Canada has given a DD from a Canadian bank. Would it take lesser time to charger than other DD's? Kindly comment.

Regards,
brother the answer is NO, it doesn't matter from where ur dd is made. any dd made to pay immigration fees in Canadian bank is actually a digital DD which is cashed online unlike the check system. the cio doesn't send any thing to anywhere in the world. they just put ur dd details in computer and the cashed is deducted atonce, just like online transfer system.

now people will say then why it takes so long to get dd updates and else else.........that is because our own banks act slowly in updating the stats. dd is like hard cash, it doesn't need any approval or authentication. it is already approved to be cashed at once without further authentication or authorization. so the Canadian banks deduct the amount on behalf of cio in their accounts.

its also possible that they Canadian banks inform the bank in our countries after 2 or 3 days, the request is received at head office, it takes 2 to 3 days to reach branch office then they update their clients on request.

this is all what I found that how dd works. so I don't think there is any difference if u make dd from Canada or from Somalia.

good luck.

Kanika78

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Hello Guys!!

Have some questions around the PCC - Does CIC ask for PCC once before or after the PER is issued? I need to obtain PCC from USA - did anyon obtain that? The website if really confusing - any help on the process will be greatly appreciated.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morrison said:
Hello Guys,

Good job you all are doing here, helping others and providind candid advices.

I have an issue, my wife is the principal applicant for our FSW 2014 application, which we sucessfully submittted a while baack. Even though we are yet to receive our PER, we are stiill expectant. the challenge we have is , i also applied for Autstralia PR (EOI) and we have just received an invite to put in our application. We feel quite perplexed at the moment, should we go for Australia or Canda is what is going through our minds right now.

My question to the house is this, should we decide to apply for Australian PR and we sucessfully get it, would it jeopardize our Canadian dream in anyway.....we have several options, one of them is to pursue the Australian PR, get it and see if Canada pulls through fro us, if it does, we may let go Australia and land in Canada.

I know some of you may think we are funny and trying to eat our cake and have it, i will like to state that this is far from the truth. we are just hopeful for a bettter quality of life like everyone else here. Two great opportunites, we want to be careful so we do not loose out on both ends.

Thank you in advance.
I was in similar situation 1 year back but I never went for Australian option as its initially too costly for me. but for u I wud suggest if its of no prob then u can go for that. and as u said later on u can move u Canada if u get pr. but if not then u can have alternate option of Australia atleast.

but one thing to mention is that......if u have both options......then go for Canadian one........Canada is a lot better place in every aspect then Australia. yes there can be difference of opinions but overall Canada bests Australia.

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.