+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
Nrsing3152 said:
hello ........
plz. help me with this
my appointment letter is not in English/French, its in Punjabi .......
So what to do??
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
If you have a proper reference letter on letter head with all the details and is in English, you dont need an appointment letter to be sent along with the application. But, if you do decide to send, then get it translated.

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Canadavisa67 said:
Guys I need your advise on one of my job experience's. Consultant says one of my job experience's NOC code 6211 is ineligible for even points under past 10 years as its as one of the ineligible occupations on temporary FSW program he showed me the website link too.

But that is a different program, can someone confirm if I can get points for job experience in category 6211 as it as noc skill type level B. My primary noc category is not related to 6211 though.

Also as I was managing a store I only have experience letter from the store management including job role and responsibilities. salary was paid in cash.

Please advise
It comes under TYPE B so you would gain points provided you submit required docs with application.

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
Hi..,wtz the average time GAP btwn file been started processing in NDVO and getting request for MR..
Pls reply..
Abi

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
JeetVISA said:
Place the cover letter at the top,
you can put photos and address label in small size envelope,
NO need to staple any form, Gud luck ;D ;D
JeetVisa...cheers!

I have stapled them mistakenly ???

ratingcrady

Jun 17, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER 09-10-2014
AOR Received.
Processing started 01-12-2014
Med's Request
with RPRF on 28-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015, ECAS update 12-02-2015
Interview........
21-01-2015
Passport Req..
+ DM 13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2015
LANDED..........
Planned for 05-06-2015
abbibappu said:
Hi..,wtz the average time GAP btwn file been started processing in NDVO and getting request for MR..
Pls reply..
Abi
almost 40 days

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
ratingcrady said:
almost 40 days
As per SS those who got MR hv enterend the dates of file started processing and MR request date as just 2 to 10 days gap...so is tht a wrong entry..

Canadavisa67

Sep 6, 2014
siryasir said:
It comes under TYPE B so you would gain points provided you submit required docs with application.
I dont have salary slips coz it was cash. what can I show as proof of employment. I have experience letter and owners business card.

Are you sure one can get points for noc 6211

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015
Guys,

I second you....

As per my understanding, banks in Canada offers variety of promotional offers to new immigrants. There are couple of reputed banks such as Scotia and TD, offers the same. Such as free checkbooks, minimum balance waive off, free goodies, and free teller and card services are among these. These may vary from bank to bank and some times it varies from branch also. I would still encourage to open the bank account there itself, once you land, and the services, charges and offers suites you very best. I believe opening the bank account and applying the credit card is among the high priority activities after your landing. In-fact some banks also offers you instant credit card, it means from that day itself you can maintain/build your credit history...and that will be very helpful for the future prospects. So, I would say keep your options open, and pick a bank that suits your need.

Cheers!

CanOl said:
Maple Leaf is right.

Risky to carry CAD 30,000 as cash.

One of my friend moved to Australia. He had opened an account with an Australian Bank while in India just before moving. All his settlement money was transferred to this account while in India itself. Once in Australia, all he had to do was to personally visit the branch and get the account activated.

Probably same can be done here. Will check and revert on this.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Have a few queries regd the form filling :

a) General Application Form- Current Occupation and Intended Occupation : I m performing testing related duties but my designation is Associate..Do we need to provide our designation / Job Title in the current occupation or can i provide as ''Software Testing Engineer'' ..And Intented Occupation as ''Software Engineer and Desinger''..

b) Economic Class : Is Settlement Funds equal to Assets..I'm planning to give CAD 11900 as settlement funds..do I need to give the same amt in Assets??

c) Back Ground Declaration: Education..I studies in CBSE school starting from LKG till 12 and then completed my |UG and PG..So, my split wil be as per the following ..
Primary School - 10
Secondary School - 2
College/University- 6 (UG-3 and PG-3)
Is the above split up correct????

d) In the background declaration form, personal history we need to provide the details since the age of 18..
As i completed my Masters in Distnace learning...I have the given the activity as ''Studies MCA in distance learning''...is this fine..

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Canadavisa67 said:
I dont have salary slips coz it was cash. what can I show as proof of employment. I have experience letter and owners business card.

Are you sure one can get points for noc 6211
Bro I am giving my opinion based on what CIC says, it clearly says that if you have exp in Type A,B or O NOCs then you can claim points for that too. 6211 comes under B as you said...so that is obvious.

Get reference letter from owner on Letter head with his business card and attach offer letter.

Good luck!

kiran777q

Aug 23, 2013
Optimist3 said:
Kiran,

First, can you please enter your data in the SS.

Second, what is your mode of payment. Check with the concern bank if there the payment has been encashed. As long as you dont hear anything from CIC, please keep your hope alive, you might hear good news anytime soon.

Good Luck!!
HI,

I have update the SS long back, you can search with kiran777q.

My mode of payment is CC.
Just keeping my fingers crossed for the good news.

Thanks

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ShahPrateek said:
Century Borther .... I feel they have assumed that their files will now be transferred to VO & based on that assumption I guess they have entered their details in SS.... :)

Above Comment is also an assumption though!! ;) :D
I totally agree with shahprateek........in PER email they write that now your file will be transferred to your local visa office......since many vo are not issuing aor, so people actually think that its been transferred in the same or next day after receiving per. in case of lvo, they do issue aor, but may be these guys are mistaken.

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
kiran777q said:
HI,

I have update the SS long back, you can search with kiran777q.

My mode of payment is CC.
Just keeping my fingers crossed for the good news.

Thanks
Hi,

My sincere apologies for the over look and thank you for updating. As you could see that the charge date is same for a wide range of application received dates e.g: 28th May getting charged after 2nd june, I would say, you still are in a with a fair chance, unless you have heard otherwise from CIC themselves. Any other persons guess either way is just a guess.

Do you believe is there any think in your application which might not have been as per guidelines? Otherwise, all you need is patience and I am sure the results would be very sweet. Good Luck!!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TheMapleLeaf said:
Dude,

In my opinion carrying CAD30000 liquid cash is not wise decision. Instead you can carry CAD5000 with you as a liquid cash, and for remaining you can make a bank demand draft for your name. You can always disclose this at the Canada port of landing that you've CAD5000 as cash and remaining as a draft. I don't see anything wrong in carrying DD, rather I find it more safe, secure, convenient and feasible. The same DD you can deposit into your Canadian account, and with in 4-5 days you can get money into your account without any hassle.

Cheers!
thanks for the wise words, i will think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.