+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr4rajesh

Jun 16, 2014
Chennai India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER- 27-Oct-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2015
Med's Request
10-Feb-2015
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2015
GeorgeEapen2014 said:
Please can somebody reply.Very much worried.
To my knowledge , nothing will happen to your application. Also these updates in the form are minor changes and if needed these can
Be collected by VO.
Don't worry. All the best. Cheer up.

xXCiscoGuyXx

Mar 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-23-2014
Nomination.....
09-16-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
10-30-2014
Med's Done....
10-31-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
01-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2015
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]✓[/b][/color]
manish baissoya said:
xXCiscoGuyXx , yew most of us know about this link.
Well +1 for providing direct link :)
Trying to help. Appreciate the +1 very much.

APSK

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC
AOR Received.
26-07-2019
Med's Request
27-08-2019
Med's Done....
20-09-2019
Just a piece of advice who are yet to get their PCC done...

You will need to get it done from your current address (if you have been living there for more than 1 year). NDVO will not ask for PCC from permanent address. In my case they specified my current address for PCC. SO get it done before you receive MRs to save time :)

NITINBHALLA

May 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me the email I'd from which the PER mail is sent. I intend to add it as a trusted email I'd in my mailbox.

Thanks

Chemical3881

Dec 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-30-2014
Nomination.....
09-19-2014
IELTS Request
Along with Application!
Med's Request
11-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-20-2014; 3rd Line Update 12-17-2014
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
March 5th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully!
LANDED..........
God knows!
APSK said:
Just a piece of advice who are yet to get their PCC done...

You will need to get it done from your current address (if you have been living there for more than 1 year). NDVO will not ask for PCC from permanent address. In my case they specified my current address for PCC. SO get it done before you receive MRs to save time :)
I am confused. My wife has moved to my city after marriage (In June). So shall I get PCC done from her city or mine?

davidzire

Sep 20, 2014
Gego2 said:
Hi guys,

My file was received by J. Miller at CIO on 15th May 2014. I have not received anything from them. Is that OK? I am really worried about it.

N.B.
I have applied as NOC 2132 (Mechanical Engineer).

Please advise.
Hey, my file was also recieved on 15th may 2014, and i received my PER on September 5,2014. so wait for another week and see.

Grace1978

Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 29-th, 2014
Nomination.....
PER Jan 9-th, 2015
File Transfer...
Feb 26-th, 2015
Med's Request
March 2-nd, 2015
Med's Done....
Recvd March 24-th, DM May 12-th, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
COPR May 27-th
Hi everyone,

I am preparing my application to resend it - after rejection.... and I have a question:

I have bank account in foreign currency - should I provide any calculator? or it is not necessary??

preshaarnot

Sep 20, 2014
WES Credential Query

Hi All,

I am from India and have completed my education from Delhi University. I had recently applied for my 'Transcripts' from the Delhi University, but I have only applied by submitting my Mark-sheets and Syllabus. I did NOT apply for the Transcript of my 'Degree' as it was clearly mentioned on the WES website that the 'Transcripts' were needed for all Mark-sheets and Syllabus studied. It was also mentioned that the Attested Copy of the Final Degree is acceptable.

Now, the Query I have is for all of us here who have applied in this manner and have succeeded? Would it work if I get an attested copy of my Degree and attach it with the Transcripts along with a covering letter?

Please suggest.

praveensk

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
PCC is required for SPOUSE also

Hi All,

I have applied for my PCC last month, just read in one of the posts as PCC is required for SPOUSE also, is that true?

Please confirm.

Thank you all !

Pankaj.srma

Aug 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-11-2014
Re: WES Credential Query

preshaarnot said:
Hi All,

I am from India and have completed my education from Delhi University. I had recently applied for my 'Transcripts' from the Delhi University, but I have only applied by submitting my Mark-sheets and Syllabus. I did NOT apply for the Transcript of my 'Degree' as it was clearly mentioned on the WES website that the 'Transcripts' were needed for all Mark-sheets and Syllabus studied. It was also mentioned that the Attested Copy of the Final Degree is acceptable.

Now, the Query I have is for all of us here who have applied in this manner and have succeeded? Would it work if I get an attested copy of my Degree and attach it with the Transcripts along with a covering letter?

Please suggest.
I had sent the marksheets for all the semsters/years along with the degree verified and attested by university. Also one WES for to be stamped by university...
It worked for me....

I think transcripts are only madatory if your marksheet does not contain the subjects read....

Pankaj.srma

Aug 30, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
21-11-2014
Re: PCC is required for SPOUSE also

praveensk said:
Hi All,

I have applied for my PCC last month, just read in one of the posts as PCC is required for SPOUSE also, is that true?

Please confirm.

Thank you all !
Yes PCC is required for spouse and the ones who is not minor (Not sure about minor but very much sure for spouse :D)
Also it is not mandatory to send PCC along with your file....you can send it later on when requested...

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014
RajuCA2014 said:
Dear Experts,

I'm applying under 2172.
One of my employers gave me the experience letter but they didn't mention the following.Please let me kow if its fine?

1.Designation mentioned as senior software engineer but the roles match the 2172 code (Database analyst) - Is it okay or should i produce a self declaration?
2.Salary and other benifits are also not mentioned - I will attach the last 3 months salary slips when i was working there - Is this enough or i should provide a self declaration?

Also pls let me know what are the chance for 2172 if my application reaches in a week?

Thanks a lot...

Please respond...
Please respond

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Grace1978 said:
Hi everyone,

I am preparing my application to resend it - after rejection.... and I have a question:

I have bank account in foreign currency - should I provide any calculator? or it is not necessary??
No, they will do the forex conversion on their own. I learned it from my GCMS notes for TRV. It's 100% sure.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

preshaarnot said:
Hi All,

Please suggest.
This question is not really in line with our discussion. Try the designated WES networking thread.

RajuCA2014

May 20, 2014

Hi All,

As explained by experts on this forum,

Assets = Car + Jwellery +Home + Settlement funds etc

For settlefunds i have POF from bank, to include jwellery in assets do we need to provide any proof or we can just add the amount without any proof?

Please respond

Status
Not open for further replies.