+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravel

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2014
File Transfer...
20-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2015
spicysank said:
Seems you are right. Your VO is now Paris.

And this is not AOR. But for sure your application has reached its destination and is in good hands. 8)

Enjoy
Thanks :) now i need to re-update SS with knowing it was not AOR. I hope they won't request an interview in Paris ::)

vin19

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just joined today.Need some advise..I applied for PR under FSW in jan 2008 my noc was 6222 (retail buyer)my case was terminated as i appllied before 28 feb 2008. I m self employed can I apply as purchase manager noc 0113. PLZ GUIDE.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadavisa1986 said:
Background verification and security checks

Hello all,

I recently read a post on this forum where in applicant is banned for 2 years by NDVO on account of negative employer verification and it was a physical verification done by VO/3rd party appointed by VO.

My queries are:
1. Can CIC also do verification (if not physical, maybe online etc.) or verification is only done by VO.

2. Do they do physical verification in extreme cases only where the quotient of doubt is high or is it common.

3. I have given business card of my manager and letter heads also provide his number as he happens to be the MD of company as well, will verification call go to manager's mobile or it can also be done on landline.

And lastly any suggestions would be highly appreciated to avoid negative verification.

Thanks guys.

P.S. I read another post saying to sync your social media profile @ FB, linkedin etc as verification can be done on social media sites too. Beware friends make changes accordingly if required.
1. verification is done by VO, cio just checks the completeness of application.

2. physical verification is very very rare, only in those countries where VO is located or yes as u said in high doubt cases. as u mentioned about NDVO, ndvo can do physical verification in india only and that also in some places cos they have to process so many apps, they just cant go all over india and visit each and every place. if your all docs are fine and upto date and authentic then they don't even call for verification. but usually they drop an email, calling is also very less but for ndvo, as its a same country, they can call also on company telephone or on mobile.

for other VOs, I haven't heard of any physical visit, like for applicants of middle east and Pakistan, LVO don't do physical visits, nor do they ask their reps in those countries to check.

I believe they see about ur other docs first, like educational assessment reports, bank statements, family history and family docs, your own personal info, police records.......if they see anything doubtful then they do physical visit that also if its the same country, otherwise its very very rare.

they do contact on emails or on mobile.......but its also optional, not necessary, I know atleast 12 people who immigrated to Canada and none of their employers were even contacted on email! so it all depends.

3. already answered in 2nd point.

good luck and don't worry, just relax.

PS: I operate social websites with different name and email ids, also I haven't provided any info what so ever on social media, so technically no one can trace me, and if traced no one can find any info in my profiles :D

ravel

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2014
File Transfer...
20-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2015
k_b said:
Hey bro it is indeed AOR
all righty then :D good news !! re-re-update is on the way... +1s for the rain to the desert; unfortunately I can't right now

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vin19 said:
I just joined today.Need some advise..I applied for PR under FSW in jan 2008 my noc was 6222 (retail buyer)my case was terminated as i appllied before 28 feb 2008. I m self employed caI just joined today.Need some advise..I applied for PR under FSW in jan 2008 my noc was 6222 (retail buyer)my case was terminated as i appllied before 28 feb 2008. I m self employed can I apply as purchase manager noc 0113. PLZ GUIDE.
already answered brother, check the forum in previous pages or search it.

kawalpreet singh

Jun 17, 2013
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 may 2014
Nomination.....
24 sep 2014
File Transfer...
29 nov 2014
Med's Request
11 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24 dec 2014
Hello everybody i want to get information, my application was recieved on 30th of may and i called cic a month ago they told me that we have returned your application on 1st of august because of some mistake then i sent a new application which was recieved on 11 th September because i have extra wes and ilets without waiting for returned application but today i checked my status it was showing we have recieved your application on 30th of may i want to know what is happening in cic and will my new application effect my status of 30th may application. All the experienced members please give your valuable views thanks.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kawalpreet singh said:
Hello everybody i want to get information, my application was recieved on 30th of may and i called cic a month ago they told me that we have returned your application on 1st of august because of some mistake then i sent a new application which was recieved on 11 th September because i have extra wes and ilets without waiting for returned application but today i checked my status it was showing we have recieved your application on 30th of may i want to know what is happening in cic and will my new application effect my status of 30th may application. All the experienced members please give your valuable views thanks.
brother for may application u contacted cio in august...........so for September application, u will receive any info or update by December atleast........ur stats will be updated as soon as ur payment is charged or when u recv per. don't worry, just relax. good luck.

ckonedz

Star Member
Mar 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2014
Nomination.....
08/09/2014
AOR Received.
19/09/2014
Med's Request
25/09/2014
Med's Done....
24/10/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/01/2014
LANDED..........
August15!!
ravel said:
hi everybody,

I've been following this topic for sometime and a while ago I read an entry about one's visa office had changed from somewhere to paris visa office. I don't remember the details. Maybe my concern will be a duplicate, anyway feel free to comment :) today I got an e-mail saying:

"UCI: xxx
Application No.: xxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear (me),

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/05/16.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit (link), select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit (link)information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit (link) and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at:(link)
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit (link)
• For information on employment, visit (link) and (link)
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit (link)newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Embassy of Canada
Visa Section
37 Avenue Montaigne
75008 Paris
France
"

1-Does it mean my visa office is now Paris, instead of Ankara (where I had requested to be) ?

2-Is this e-mail AOR ? I think it is, but I want to make sure anyway...

Thanks in advance for helpful comments...

By the way, I really find this forum very helpful to each other, although I happen to offer comments very less. Wish I could do more but there are experts here, so that feels like it's not my place to. God bless you all..
Dear Ravel,

1- Yes, Paris Visa Office is now charged to process your application.
I have already noticed that other applicants had their files moved to Paris VO instead of Ankara VO! And finally, all got their Visa from Paris VO!
2- Yessss, it's an AOR email! :)

Be informed, that for any case specific enquiry (Changes in ur situation, contact info ...), U should use this form to have it directed to the visa office in Paris!!:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris&_ga=1.253120257.924454148.1411117193

All the best!!

JAMAL007

Star Member
May 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman - Jordan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-08-2014
IELTS Request
07-05-2014
File Transfer...
19-08-2014
Med's Request
19-08-2014
Med's Done....
14-09-2014
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
06-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-11-2014
Dear all,

My medical results have been received by VO... what is the next step? Other docs such as PCC will be delivered on next Monday

Thanks

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
I KNOW....ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS but...

Guys/Gals:-

PLEASE I WOULD REQUEST YOU ALL TO REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL COMMENTS, ADVERSE REMARKS AND REACTION! I'M NOT POINTING FINGERS!

We ALL are WAITING and FRUSTUATION IS HUMAN NATURE but we don't want demotivation anger etc etc. We all come here for:-

1.KNOWLEDGE
2.GUIDANCE
3.INSPIRATION
4.UPDATES
5.MOTIVATION

I'm NOT pointing fingers at anyone instead,

JUST AN HONEST REQUEST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

AutoGenie

Sep 17, 2014
Hi All,

I have worked at 2 IT companies in India but I've heard that none of them issues Letters of references (LORs). One of them is Sapient Consulting and the other is Infosys. May I know whether those of you who also worked in these companies got the LORs from the company or had to take the same from their supervisors/colleagues or the worst option that is Self Declaration (stating that my company doesn't provide LORs).

Please note one of these companies is my current company so I am bit worried as well as they would ask me the reason for getting LORs and might affect my employment and/or my upcoming appraisal.

Request to know from all you experienced people.

Note: Also wish to know from you people what issues you faced (if any) while getting the LORs, e.g. getting the roles and responsibilities on Company's Letterhead, etc.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JAMAL007 said:
Dear all,

My medical results have been received by VO... what is the next step? Other docs such as PCC will be delivered on next Monday

Thanks
next steps will be

pcc request
rprf
passport requests
...........boarding A380 and flying :D

good luck and congrats.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maym99 said:
I KNOW....ITS NONE OF MY BUSINESS but...

Guys/Gals:-

PLEASE I WOULD REQUEST YOU ALL TO REFRAIN FROM PERSONAL COMMENTS, ADVERSE REMARKS AND REACTION! I'M NOT POINTING FINGERS!

We ALL are WAITING and FRUSTUATION IS HUMAN NATURE but we don't want demotivation anger etc etc. We all come here for:-

1.KNOWLEDGE
2.GUIDANCE
3.INSPIRATION
4.UPDATES
5.MOTIVATION

I'm NOT pointing fingers at anyone instead,

JUST AN HONEST REQUEST ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
appreciate it, +1 for that but after karma!

ravel

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Turkey
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2014
File Transfer...
20-09-2014
Med's Request
26-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-01-2015
ckonedz said:
Dear Ravel,

1- Yes, Paris Visa Office is now charged to process your application.
I have already noticed that other applicants had their files moved to Paris VO instead of Ankara VO! And finally, all got their Visa from Paris VO!
2- Yessss, it's an AOR email! :)

Be informed, that for any case specific enquiry (Changes in ur situation, contact info ...), U should use this form to have it directed to the visa office in Paris!!:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=paris&_ga=1.253120257.924454148.1411117193

All the best!!
ckonedz,

thank you for the valuable link. I am expecting a good pace from Paris VO. I just don't see the reason behind this. Clearly there must be one...

Status
Not open for further replies.