+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

raj147

Feb 26, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
AOR Received.
10-12-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
02-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-09-2015
Mates,

Any Singaporeans or Singapore PR applied under FSW14? Wanted to know whether CPF statement/balance can be shown as POF?

Thanks
Raj

jinjin19

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
IELTS Request
Included in application
Med's Request
17-09-2014
Med's Done....
28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
anyone here knows if the 1 year temp visa for landing will be from the medical request email of VO or from the receipt of completed medicals by VO?

amayra

Star Member
May 6, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
self : 12-11-2014, spouse & baby : 27-08-2015 Re- medical : 22-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
23rd march 2016
TangoCharlie1234 said:
Then how the hell can they charge you only 550CAD?? :'( :'( :'( weird, reach out to them confirming, are they missing your spouse as part of the immigration process :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
I already emailed CIC.. Do i need to call them?? can there be mistake from there part in writing?? because my DD was of 1100 cad.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

arusso

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Venezuela
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
24-11-2014
Med's Done....
04-12-2014
Passport Req..
17-03-2015
gbatista said:
Heres my email gisselle.bp @ gmail.com, porfa write to me, estoy almost sending todos mis documents, y im little nerviosa!!.

Gracias miles
"I can talk Washington too" :p
Where are you from?

rajnair

May 14, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-08-2014 (CC charge)
Nomination.....
08-09-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
15-10-2014 (Processing Started)
Singapore PCC

For all Singapore candidate, those who seek PCC / COC from Singapore, I have a info to share with you;

I have applied for COC on 15/09/2014 , even I don't get any requisition from CIC or from local VO! As per the CIC, PCC guidelines for Singapore we must required a requisition plus a COC appeal form from the respective embassy.

According to my experience, you can download the form their website and fill it before you go with relavant documents what they required but I dont have any requistion, instead I have submitted the PER email plus document check list where it clearly mentioned the required PCC from the stay after 18 years of your age.

I went down to COC Office located at Block D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762 around morning 11:00 with my family ( wife & kid) and took Que number. But I have noticed that same application form you can get it from there, as they diffrentiated the application form between Citizen and Non - citizen and you can find an additional form of "APPEAL" which you won't get it from Online. You have to fill it and submit along with other documents.

Upon on my turn I have submitted the documents to officer, he have reviewed my application and asked how long you staying in Singapore? I said going to be Five years and then he asked me can you tell me your and wife FIN number and he do some preliminary screening from the computer database. Then asked me how you want to pay, by CASH, NETS, VISA/MASTER? I said Master, S$ 55.00 per applicant and total of S$ 110.00 for both of us.

He told me the processing time is 15 working days (10 days in Website) and I can do COC self collection on the 15th day and he written on behind of the payment slip and ask me to wait for Finger print and I have waited for 20 minutes and they have taken almost 8 -10 different sort of finger prints (Both Right & Left)

I was really in dilemma, whether they will accept my application without any PCC requisition. I believe the requisition stated in CIC Wwebistite basically for Singapore citizen or PR, and moreover they send COC directly to CIC /VO for Citizen / PR (Only my perspective)

Best Regards

Nair :D :D :D :D

lion king

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
N.Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-6-2014
Nomination.....
15/Oct/2014
IELTS Request
submitted
VALIDITY OF DD ...... SENT TO CIC.

I hv issued an indian bank - icici bank demand draft for receiver general for canada on 26 may 2014 on bank of Montreal , toronto branch. no validity is marked or written. how long is this demand draft valid? 3 or 6 months?

Alex Bfrom LondonSep 17, 2014 : Thanks for joining TD Helps this morning. .The good news is that bank drafts do not become stale dated and can be presented for payment at any point in time within ten (10) years from the date of purchase. If at 10 years, an unclaimed draft is still outstanding, similar to unclaimed balances in customer accounts, funds are electronically remitted to Bank of Canada.If you have any other questions, I invite you to give us a call at1-866-222-3456 (24/7), we’re always ready to help.

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
Re: Singapore PCC

Thanks for sharing. +1

rajnair said:
For all Singapore candidate, those who seek PCC / COC from Singapore, I have a info to share with you;

I have applied for COC on 15/09/2014 , even I don't get any requisition from CIC or from local VO! As per the CIC, PCC guidelines for Singapore we must required a requisition plus a COC appeal form from the respective embassy.

According to my experience, you can download the form their website and fill it before you go with relavant documents what they required but I dont have any requistion, instead I have submitted the PER email plus document check list where it clearly mentioned the required PCC from the stay after 18 years of your age.

I went down to COC Office located at Block D Police Cantonment Complex, #02-07/08, 391 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088762 around morning 11:00 with my family ( wife & kid) and took Que number. But I have noticed that same application form you can get it from there, as they diffrentiated the application form between Citizen and Non - citizen and you can find an additional form of "APPEAL" which you won't get it from Online. You have to fill it and submit along with other documents.

Upon on my turn I have submitted the documents to officer, he have reviewed my application and asked how long you staying in Singapore? I said going to be Five years and then he asked me can you tell me your and wife FIN number and he do some preliminary screening from the computer database. Then asked me how you want to pay, by CASH, NETS, VISA/MASTER? I said Master, S$ 55.00 per applicant and total of S$ 110.00 for both of us.

He told me the processing time is 15 working days (10 days in Website) and I can do COC self collection on the 15th day and he written on behind of the payment slip and ask me to wait for Finger print and I have waited for almost 20 minutes and they have taken almost 8 -10 different sort of finger prints (Both Right & Left)

I was really in dilemma, whether they will accept my application without any PCC requisition. I believe this sort of requisition basically for Singapore citizen or PR, and moreover they send COC directly to CIC /VO for Citizen / PR (Only my perspective)

Best Regards

Nair :D :D :D :D

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
My Ecas status got updated with second line today...
My file started processing on 15 th sept...
In sha allah waiting for MR..
Name:abi
Application Recieved date:8th may
dd encashed:9 th july
Per :13 th july
Admin....kindly update my details..
Thanx

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
Ganny said:
Thank you my friend. I meant I have received PR recently under CEC and I am currently in Canada. I am getting married only by next June. I can sponsor my fiancee only by July and seeing the current timelines for spouse sponsorship, I think it might take a year from next July to bring her here.

Thanks for the link, it says 273 applications have been filled yet. I am applying for ECA this week and expecting to have it by the time I apply for the PR. Do you see any glitch with this process? Am I missing something or should I be worried about anything, please advise? I do not want to oversee anything in the haste of applying fast.

Just in case her application doesn't go through, will I be able to apply for her through spousal sponsorship next July?
Ganny

If you already have PR, I am not sure they would accept your application i.e. why another one. Another problem is that you cannot add your future wife to your FSW application as you are not married at the moment. As an ordinary applicant I don't see any glitch - unless they run out of 1000 quota.

I am wondering if you can have some sort of civil marriage now to get the paper work started? Also you can look at if it is possible for her to come on a temporary visa once you get married.

abbibappu

Aug 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
13-08-2014
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Given
File Transfer...
Med's Request
In sha allah
Med's Done....
In sha allah
Interview........
In sha allah
Passport Req..
In sha allah
VISA ISSUED...
In sha allah
LANDED..........
In sha allah
abbibappu said:
My Ecas status got updated with second line today...
My file started processing on 15 th sept...
In sha allah waiting for MR..
Name:abi
Application Recieved date:8th may
dd encashed:9 th july
Per :13 th july
Admin....kindly update my details..S
Thanx
sorry PER DATE:13 th august

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
namaste said:
The instruction on the forms asks to write native names for ALL people mentioned in the form. You have 3 options:
1) write name in native language in the same space as the English name
2) Attach an extra sheet for native language names
3) Don't mention names in native language at all. This is not a required feature so even if you decide not to include names in native language there won't be any negative consequence to your application.

Your choice.
Very well put Namaste. Thanks a lot :)

wolf_metallo

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jul-2015
AOR Received.
26-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
29-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
11-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
May-2016
Firstly, thank you to all of you who told me that WES is faster than they claim to be!

Today I got an email from them confirming my ECA report completion - that's 20 calendar days before the committed date!!! They started evaluation on 11 Sept, and completed by 17th Sept .... just 4 business days they took to finish it! :D :D

Now I am just 5 days away from sending my package. Wish me luck friends, it's been a long journey! :)

Cheers, and all the best to others who are waiting WES completion - you needn't wait much longer! ;D

Ganny

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
o_o said:
Ganny

If you already have PR, I am not sure they would accept your application i.e. why another one. Another problem is that you cannot add your future wife to your FSW application as you are not married at the moment. As an ordinary applicant I don't see any glitch - unless they run out of 1000 quota.

I am wondering if you can have some sort of civil marriage now to get the paper work started? Also you can look at if it is possible for her to come on a temporary visa once you get married.
I am not applying PR again for myself. I meant submitting FSW for my fiancee. I mean, she will apply for FSW from India.
I cannot submit civil marriage documents for spouse sponsorship, unless traditional marriage photos are available it is not easy to get the sponsorship approved. (Sources: Many friends, this forum and consultants.)
CIC does not encourage temporary visa for spouse (remote chances of getting) if the principal applicant is already a PR. They strongly advise only PR sponsorship for spouse.

I am left with only two choices. Apply for spouse sponsorship after next July. Or my fiancee applying for her PR under FSW this November.

pankaj.kumar

Jun 23, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
09-05-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 15-05-2015 starting processing on 12-05-2015
Med's Request
22-5-2015
Med's Done....
26-5-2015 TLU on 4th JUNE 2015
Interview........
Decision Made on 16 June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2015
CanOl said:
Withdrawal limit is not important here and POS transaction limit is ok.

But you need to check international card swipe daily limit. that's more important. If it is less than Rs 100K (to be on safer side), pls get it increased from the bank.
thanks for your comment..

the cc executive said that all the online limits on new chip card is 100,000 whether domestic

yesterday i made request for activating international transaction service on my Card as it was not done earlier....

mate i send them so many mails about enhancing my international debit card limit but no body
told me that international service is not active on my card........

I don't know how they do............

Status
Not open for further replies.