+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
trk1 said:
Cntrl+A, Cntrl+C, paste to Excel. ;D
lol .. you seem like a computer engineer to me .. :p because I tried that as well..

Naah .. but there was an easier way .. I just forgot .. anyone who is not an engineer?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidsun said:
Dear friends
my wife is 8th month pregnant and baby accpected November 20th.she is da principle applicant.today I got medical request and not able understand what to do.we shell inform VOabout da same.in dis stage wt do CIC say? Get da medicals done now or later after da delivery kindly suggest.
Inform them of the baby right now and ask what to do. The baby will have to be added to the application after the birth. Visas expire one year from the date of the medicals and CANNOT be extended, and adding the baby to the application will increase the processing time, so you're putting yourself in a risky situation if you inform them after the medicals. Congratulations.

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Dear Century,ashifee,Seniors please help

When I logged in to check the ECAS , I found the following entry today (yesterday it is was only the first line).

We received your application for permanent residence on May 9, 2014.

"We started processing your application on September 11, 2014. "

What does this means? Does my application transferred to NDVO? or is it going to transfer? Approx how many weeks will take me to get medical request? .

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Hi seniors,
I am totally confused. About my question that I have just asked before. I cant understand the answers.

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send copy of foreign educational certificate accompany with my WES report (I had just sent the WES report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and resend them without any change in other application forms?
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank? Should I renew them? Because at least they have 2 months for validity. Sad Huh

I am really confused and I cant think clearly.
Please Clearly tell me the answer to the followings
1) As far as I understood, I dont need to change job reference letter or bank report or even police certificate, is that true?
2) As far as I understood, I dont need to print any new pages and sign them again because of dates, Is that true?
2) I understood just I have to resend the old application together with their letter and the missing document back to CIO, is that true?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Can you please share the cover letter specially the main body only?

SonOfOdin said:
Thanks a lot Century for posting this amazing post of Robsmann that I had missed. :)

Only doubt in mind is the way I have identified my application for the new credit card details. Do you think that the details would be enough for the new credit card details to be added to my original application.

God bless all the awesome forum members who give relief to fellow members in despair!

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Congratulation. It means NDVO has started working with your application. Hopefully, you will get MR very soon.

nav2014 said:
Dear Seniors please help

When I logged in to check the ECAS , I found the following entry today (yesterday it is was only the first line).

What does this means? Does my application transferred to NDVO? or is it going to transfer? Approx how many weeks will take me to get medical request?

SonOfOdin

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
Nomination.....
2nd October 2014
Med's Request
26th November 2014
Med's Done....
11th December 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
25th February 2015
LANDED..........
9th June 2015
Century said:
Can you please share the cover letter specially the main body only?
Here it is:

Date: 13 August 2014
Bangalore, India
To,
Citizenship and Immigration Canada,
Federal Skilled Worker
NOC Category or Arranged Employment Category
Primary NOC 2011 Code: 2173
Centralized Intake Office
PO BOX 7500
Sydney, NS
B1P 0A9
Canada
Respected Sir / Madam,
Sub: Request to accept new credit card details for the Fee Payment Application of the FSWP application of Mr. XXX and Mrs. YYY
I, XXX, had applied for a Permanent Residence permit for Canada along with my wife, Mrs. YYY, in the first week of June 2014. According to the courier service that delivered our application, it was delivered on 5th June 2014 to your office.
In the application, I had enclosed the Fee Payment Form providing the details of my credit card. Unfortunately, I lost that credit card on 3rd August 2014. So I had to apply for a new credit card whose number is different from the one provided in the Fee Payment Form originally submitted. I, kindly, request you through this letter to consider the details of the new credit card which I enclose through a Fee Payment Form so that the FSWP processing fee can be debited from the new credit card account. Please do the needful with the new Fee Payment Form which is enclosed, herewith.
Thanking You,

nav2014

Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/May/2014
File Transfer...
11/sep/2014
Med's Request
16/sep/2014
Med's Done....
13/oct/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nil
VISA ISSUED...
Nil
LANDED..........
Nil
Century said:
Congratulation. It means NDVO has started working with your application. Hopefully, you will get MR very soon.
tHX BUDDY:) thk u very much

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
According to the SS, your application was received on 7th May but ECAS is telling 9th may. Please confirm the date.

nav2014 said:
Dear Seniors please help

What does this means? Does my application transferred to NDVO? or is it going to transfer? Approx how many weeks will take me to get medical request?

siryasir

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
ITA under EE, not yet!
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
InshAllah soon
Med's Request
InshAllah soon
Med's Done....
InshAllah soon
Interview........
InshAllah waived
Passport Req..
InshAllah soon
VISA ISSUED...
InshAllah soon
LANDED..........
InshAllah soon
Hello frnds,

My friend has Bachelors in Computer application from an Indian Univ which he did part time but REGULAR.

How many points he would get for education ?

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
p_vanemk said:
I will need advice friends.Please.

Is it normal, in my case, that my application is received on 12th May, in the ECAS system is written that my application is "In process" and that is received by CIC on 12th May but I still didn't received my PER. I left them my e-mail so they should send it by mail I think.

So what do you think? Is there is some problem with the application or something else is causing this delay?

Should I contact CIC by e-mail or some other way and ask them or I should wait more?

To be honest it's starting to frighten me that something is wrong :-[

Thanks
Is it possible the email was caught in your spam filter? or you gave them an incorrect email address?

aha2174

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
According to the SS, your application was received on 7th May but ECAS is telling 9th may. Please confirm the date.
What his profile name as per ss.. I don't see nav2014..

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
dmitrych said:
I've finally got my first -1. Apparently someone was disappointed by the new estimates ;D
On this note: I have kind request to make @whomsoever it may concern

Dear friend , by giving -1 won't change anything . Infact please use your skills and try to communicate with us and ask for clarifications (if required) on estimates.

Dmitrych is trying to help us with projections (May be he is wrong ) but in no situation he ever tried to demotivate fellow members .

Please come forward and put your stand .

Thanks !

canada9

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
CC 19/9/14 PER 30/9/14
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
18-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Interview........
WAIVED BY GODS GRACE
Passport Req..
27-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
BY GODS GRACE SOON
LANDED..........
BY GODS GRACE SOON
SonOfOdin said:
Thanks for the idea. Can you please share the details that you sent through fax. Also, the fax number that you sent it to?
Hi, I just added the reason for sending additional documents. Date of receipt of main application, Dob, passport no, name, origin, NOC etc. Also mention additional documents received date, mention ur email id. Fax no 0019025643207. Best wishes.

zaydoov

May 28, 2010
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-10-2014
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
Med's Request
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-03-2015, Received 27-3-2015, Decision Made 25-5-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
dmitrych said:
Hi everyone,
I've been analyzing NOC caps estimates a lot recently, and, specifically, how many applications are added to the spreadsheet much later than they're received by CIC.
Here's the result of the analysis:

Let's consider amount of applications that are received today and that will be registered in the spreadsheet in the next 130 days. Let's take this amount as 100% (it's never really 100%, because the apps keep getting added slowly even far away into future, but for the purpose of this explanation it's fine).
Then, half of those applications will be added to the spreadsheet by the applicants within the first 6 days after they're received by CIC,
about 80% will be added within 45 days,
95% will be added within 100 days.
10% of applications are added more than about 4 days before they're received.

Here's a chart illustrating it:

For people who are interested in the details/formulas used in the analysis, the exact calculations can be found here (nothing special, just numbers):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gOPCiNpA1delXmbnpIaZt7UaByiOaNeXp1JA22KKgDQ/edit#gid=2019231853

This led me to a thought that the current NOC cap estimates still did not account for this effect completely, so I've updated the estimates to reflect that, to be on the safer side. Now the pessimistic estimate is that for applications received at CIC today, caps for hot NOCs (1112, 2132, 2171, 2173, 2174) are either full already or pretty close to being full.
Realistic estimate still leaves some more time for all NOCs except for NOC 2174. But again, it's still an estimate and there are many variables that affect it.

The same analysis has been applied really well to the charge date estimates - I hope, now the charge date estimates will drift much less over time :)
With the full respect to the efforts you made in this analysis, i may found reasons for that:

Applicants who sent their applications in may and june before the CIC started to charge the first file were not that hungry to register un the SS as nothing was there to monitor and track, but once that started, all began to add their details in the SS to guess when will her turn come, guys applying after that till now saw how fantasticly people are reacting once they got their cc charged or per received and were keen to register theirself

Another reason is that early applicants were pretty sure they are in the cap, while late ones are very keen to know that, so that they were updating the SS on time

How to prove which point of view is correct? June applications time processing will answer that, if it took that much time as May and cap is being updated the same ratio, then u r right, if it took half the time half the cap then the current analysis in SS is right

Thanks again for that hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.