+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
Sunny1981 said:
Your Analysis, is seriously shocking and demotivating to handful of aspirants like me.... who are fighting against all odds, convincing ourself each day, that we can pull it through ... and trying to put an application together...

i know we are late,, and no one else to be blamed for current state except ourself, for being unaware that, FSW was opened. I check this spread sheet everyday.. and look at the pessimistic date... and focus on what all is left.. Irony, is I looked at it 8 hrs back .. and was saying, I may make it... but the latest updated spread sheet stares me in my face and say " Get Lost... Doors Closed"...

Your Brillance is much appreciated, but yes the result is quite DENTING !!!
Sorry to hear man...but dont loose hope. Your realistic dates and optimistic dates are there for you to buck-up and work harder to submit as early as possible. Push harder...and mail it thru.

mshsajib

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore->Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
28-10-2015 (additional for Baby)
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
AOR Received.
23-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
09-09-2014 to MVO
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
31-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
LANDED..........
InshaAllah July 2016
kazioahid said:
Hi all

I am new just submit my application to CIC . application received 09.05.2014. received by D.lewis . For NOC 4011.
Can anybody tell me is there any chance for me to accept my application or will reached the CAP?
Don't worry bro. 4011 very slow noc and I think u will be oky.

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
Hi seniors,
Please help me ASAP,

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send my original foreign educational certificate accompany with my WES report (I had just sent the WES report) .
Now I need to know how I should reapply?
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and resend them without any change in other application forms?
2) If I have to update or change any application forms, what should I renew?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank? Should I renew them? Because at least they have 2 months for validity. :( ???

Please answer my question ASAP, I need to send required information

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
mg20140104 said:
Hello Seniors!!

My consultant has asked me to provide copies of all pages of passport while the checklist states only the frst and last and any containing amendments. Please clarify if all pages are reqd?

I had given a list of professional and student bodies that I was a part of but they have not included this information in the form at all. Please confirm if this information HAS to be mentioned? I am confused as to why he has not included it.

I got married in April 2011 post which I flew back to UK where i was working at that time. My travel history therefre states 4/2011 to 9/2011 living in the UK but my marriage certi states i got married in mumbai. Which is true, but could cause confusion with the CIC as the travel history form does not mention dates, just the months in which we are out of our home country. Please confirm if a cover letter is reqd?

Does the DD need to mention CAD? It wil be drawn in the by ICICI for the Bank of Montral, the sample they have given me shows only dollars and not Cad. Will this cause a problem?

Secondly, my wife has drawn the DD from our joint account ie she filled the dd form in the bank.
In the payment form where it states name of payer if different from principal applicant, should I write my wife's name?

I am sorry for all the questions but as the time to send the appli draws closer, I suddenly find myself surrounded by qs :(
Hello,

1.Copies of all pages are not required. The page(s) containing all the information as per the checklist is required only

2.Yes should be mentioned

3.Yes you can write a cover letter to avoid confusion

4.Make sure with the DD issuing bank it is Canadian dollar and not US dollar

5.Since it is joint account with your spouse , not necessary to do that

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
amirbahiraee said:
Hi seniors,
Please help me ASAP,

Today I just got a letter from CIO that they returned my application as federal skilled worker because I hadn't send my original foreign educational certificate accompany with my WES report (I had just sent the WES report) .
1) Should I just prepare a reference letter together with my educational translations and resend them without any change in other application forms?
3) What about my Police certificate/job letter/financial report of bank? Should I renew them? Because at least they have 2 months for validity. :( ???

What is your NOC...if it hot, focus on the available time to correct. PCC can always be done again later. If it is a cold one, would strongly advise submitting afresh. All the best!

RP24

Star Member
Aug 25, 2013
prashant. said:
Guys,

any PER of 26th may or above till date ??

when can we expect it ?
I am also a 26th may applicant, asking the same question. Prashant yours is the only DD case that i have seen in the spreadsheet that has been processed, others are all CC applicants.

I am also a DD applicant and have no news yet. How did you get to know that your DD was encashed, was it confirmed by your Bank?

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
amirbahiraee said:
Hi seniors,
Please help me ASAP,

Sorry to hear this.

I think you misread it. Your file was returned because you did not provide proof of education along with your WES report. Which means copies of degree certificate,transcript etc. Not ORIGINAL degree certificate.

You need to send a new application again.

You need to provide all new updated forms. Previous forms can't be sent.

You can take updated bank statements or certificate. PCC, Reference letter- previous ones are fine.

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
You were not supposed to send original foreign education certificate but a xerox of it along with original WES report.

amirbahiraee said:
Hi seniors,
Please help me ASAP,

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
+1 for helping member.

cjg1987 said:
Sorry to hear this.

I think you misread it. Your file was returned because you did not provide proof of education along with your WES report. Which means copies of degree certificate,transcript etc. Not ORIGINAL degree certificate.

You need to send a new application again.

You need to provide all new updated forms. Previous forms can't be sent.

You can take updated bank statements or certificate. PCC, Reference letter- previous ones are fine.

amirbahiraee

Sep 13, 2014
But dear,

There was no problem with the forms. I have heard that some people have just sent back the old application together with the required documents and the letter which notified them about the reasons of returning the application.

I am really confused and under pressure because of time

trk1

Jul 15, 2014
@ dmitrych
When I evaluate the SS "app status by NOC" say 2173/2174 it says total applicants in SS as (Column N) 301 / 369 respectively. The same NOC in NOC CAP estimate sheets show (columnC) 352/422.
Am I missing something ?

Thanks
'

whips

Star Member
Nov 17, 2013
Kingston
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
27-10-2014
Med's Done....
07-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2014
LANDED..........
01-03-2015
amirbahiraee said:
Hi seniors,
Please help me ASAP,

Sorry to hear, check if any forms have been updated since your initial submission and resend those along with copies of your degree and transcript. Can you say what NOC and when did your application reach CIO?

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
I've finally got my first -1. Apparently someone was disappointed by the new estimates ;D

MedZed

Jun 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi experts,
Do we have to send a notarized copy of our education certificate and the transcripts along with ECA report to CIC?

fswp2014applicant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2014
Powai, Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Jun-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged: 26-Sep-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 06-Oct-2014
Med's Request
24-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
13-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
27-Feb-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2015
LANDED..........
29-May-2015 (planned)
Check the date on the filled forms that you have, at the bottom of each form, and one available now on CIC website. If no change in month, you may use existing forms.

amirbahiraee said:
But dear,

There was no problem with the forms. I have heard that some people have just sent back the old application together with the required documents and the letter which notified them about the reasons of returning the application.

I am really confused and under pressure because of time

Status
Not open for further replies.