+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
mpmalvar said:
hi, I submitted my application last JUNE 2. And I was not able to submit my PCC that time. Now that I have my PCC with me, can I still use it even if it was dated last June? or should I take new one? :)
you mean June 2013 ? you can't use last year's PCC.

you need to get a new PCC , mostly the PCC issued has a validity of 6 to 12 months depending on the country.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
ggulati said:
you mean June 2013 ? you can't use last year's PCC.

you need to get a new PCC , mostly the PCC issued has a validity of 6 to 12 months depending on the country.
it's june 2014 (i said last june)

karanmarjara

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Is there anybody who is 14th May applicant and did not receive PER mail
i am that applicant
Have anybody idea why it is so
even file after that dates are charged day by day
but 14th may pending files still waiting

why???????

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
You can apply though PSK and you dont need an appointment for PCC. If your current address is the same as the one on the passport then you should get your PCC the same day. Make sure you reach the passport office by 10 in the morning as they dont give priority to PCC.

You can apply for PCC throgh the CID office at CST. Once NDVO sends you the PCC request you can approach them with a copy of the letter/email. PCC from here can take 2-3 weeks.

aav said:
Anyone here who got PCC from Mumbai? Please outline the process.
I find two compeltely different processes and forms to get PCC done.

Path 1: Through Passport Office
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/downloadEFormStatic

Path 2: Mumbai Police website
https://www.mumbaipolicegeneralunit.maharashtra.gov.in/ccssb1/Home.aspx

The forms are widely different, in fact the police website form requires a letter proof from canada embassy,
besides details of where you lived in the past couple of years.

Paru from Himalaya

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NoC 1112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
05-06-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
08-09-2014(prc. started)
Med's Request
09-09-2014
Med's Done....
12-09-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27 Jan 2015 (Passport sent on 29th jan)
VISA ISSUED...
23 Jan 2015(PP recvd back on 9th feb 2015)
LANDED..........
Landed on 25th May 2015
jay19 said:
Hello People,
I have a couple of questions for those who have recieved MR from NDVO (New Delhi Visa Office):

1. How are we supposed to send the required documents to Canada High commision, Shanti Path, New Delhi? i.e. via courier or visit?
2. The address on which we need to send the docs is:
Immigration Section - Service de l'Immigration
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri PO Box 5209 New Delhi 110021 India www.india.gc.ca ? Is that correct?

3. The medical forms have a place where we need to affix our photograph. Is this a standard passport size photograph or the one with Canadian specifications (white background and specific size)?
1.Via courier ok 2. The email consisting of MR has clearly stated that the any correspondence to be made on that address only.So I think you are right. 3. Today I just completed my Medical....They said that white background must and pass port size will also do but I used the same size photo that I sent along with application....Hope it is helpfull

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014

ali1982

Star Member
May 30, 2014
I have question for those who hav received MR requesr from VO.did u guys send 6 months old bank statement for POF if not did VO asked for it now with ur MR .thanks

Ibrahim Shaikh

May 24, 2014
I have made a mistake while sending my application. I mailed my application to the address given with 'regular mail' from DHL instead sending it to the address given with courier option as I never realized there would be another address for courier. :( :( I don't know was it a silly one or really a blunder. Please guide me what to do now? Am I out of the game after this? Please help me

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear guys,

In my educational certificate there are some minor issues in the ways my name is stated.
My name is MOHAMED ISHAK VALIYAPARAMBIL as per the passport, But in both of my SSLC as well as graduation certificate the surname is abbreviated as VP. Besides in my post graduation certificate they have mentioned my name as MOHAMMED ISHAK. There is no surname plus one M extra in MOHAMED

1. I understood earlier from this forum that I can I submit a notarized affidavit stating about all the above. Should this affidavit be sworn by me (self declaration) or my parent?

jay19

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Montreal, QC - Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-09-2014
File Transfer...
10-09-2014
Med's Request
11-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-02-2015
LANDED..........
03/04/2015
Paru from Himalaya said:
1.Via courier ok 2. The email consisting of MR has clearly stated that the any correspondence to be made on that address only.So I think you are right. 3. Today I just completed my Medical....They said that white background must and pass port size will also do but I used the same size photo that I sent along with application....Hope it is helpfull
Thanks Paru.. I'm all set now..!! ;D

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
mpmalvar said:
hi, I submitted my application last JUNE 2. And I was not able to submit my PCC that time. Now that I have my PCC with me, can I still use it even if it was dated last June? or should I take new one? :)
PCC should not be more than 3 months old when you submit it even if it is valid for 1 year.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
Satyajit_r said:
PCC should not be more than 3 months old when you submit it even if it is valid for 1 year.
thanks so much! :)

om999

May 27, 2014
When was your CC/DD charged? if you didn't specify email probably you might get a hard copy in mail...as happened to someone in forum
karanmarjara said:
Is there anybody who is 14th May applicant and did not receive PER mail
i am that applicant
Have anybody idea why it is so
even file after that dates are charged day by day
but 14th may pending files still waiting

why???????

Satyajit_r

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
An affidavit from you explaining all this should be fine.

ishakmohd said:
Dear guys,

In my educational certificate there are some minor issues in the ways my name is stated.
My name is MOHAMED ISHAK VALIYAPARAMBIL as per the passport, But in both of my SSLC as well as graduation certificate the surname is abbreviated as VP. Besides in my post graduation certificate they have mentioned my name as MOHAMMED ISHAK. There is no surname plus one M extra in MOHAMED

1. I understood earlier from this forum that I can I submit a notarized affidavit stating about all the above. Should this affidavit be sworn by me (self declaration) or my parent?

Status
Not open for further replies.