+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayrao

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Congrats Buddy.....

satyakam said:
Dear Friends,

Sharing good news:

Application Date: May 7th
NOC: 1112
PER date: August 8th

Received PCC request, Medicals and RPRF request email from NDVO on 8th September 2014. Since I was out of town for 2 days, I have updated the SS and I am informing you all today.

Getting PCC from Mumbai is hell of a job. Just started PCC application procedure today should take minimum 25 days in total, from online application date.

Thanks to god and all of you for guiding.
Regards,

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to share my story to this forum in order to help others who could be in my situation in the future as I have found useful information here (during back-reading) which helped me come to a decision.

I was gathering my FSW documents for the past months and as I was about to submit, I noticed an error in the Date of Birth of my WES report. I reviewed my school transcripts and found out that it was the one that contained the wrong date of birth. The document my school sent showed that my DOB was November 12, 1986 in lieu of November 02, 1986 which was my real DOB.

I was shattered when I first discovered this because everything was all set, all documents were meticulously checked, and I was good to go. The first thing that came to me was how was I going to fix this.

• Inquiry sent on Aug 28 and replied after 3 days with useless answer just mentioning company policy.
  • Sent a formal letter of complaint to the e-mail on the back of the WES report (forgot the address). They replied in 5 days with a notice that my file will be under review for the 2nd time.
  • Also sent a CC of the letter of complaint to the e-mail addresses of WES regional managers which I found on the WES thread. Some replied using a drafted auto reject message which says that I should use their website for inquiries.

I checked the WES account online and found out that the status changed from COMPLETED to FILE UNDER REVIEW. After a total of 12 days, they have come to a decision and changed my WES report which was also electronically sent to CIC and that it will be sent via International Express with tracking. Checked it out and I am set to receive the file in 2 days.

They completely changed the date of birth but added a note on the degree equivalency and stated that the transcript they received from the school was November 12, 1986. Which was fair enough for me.

Prior to decision, I chose to lodge my file along with the following:

• Cover Letter with personal explanation
  • Original WES report (with wrong DOB)
  • E-mail replies from WES
  • Certificate from my registrar attesting that there was a typographical error in my transcript
  • Transcript of records with corrected date of birth

I used JeetVISA's situation as a basis to my situation. He already received PER with an application with a WES report which also contained an error which was later corrected electronically.

I would personally like to extend my personal thanks and +1s to future_canadian, Oscar7, ashif_eee, and Century for helping me out with this decision. More power to this forum and hope to see you all in CAD! :D

virgomus

Star Member
Sep 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12th May 2014
AOR Received.
PER RECEIVED : 21st August 2014
File Transfer...
HOPEFULLY 21ST AUGUST
Med's Request
15th NOV 2014
Med's Done....
22nd NOV 2014... Medical Received : 17/01/2015
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
21st January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st January 2015
LANDED..........
soon
mada1985 said:
Hello guys,

i received my PER email in 13th of Aug, and till now my ECAS shows only 1 line ,"We received your ......on 8 May"

1- How much time is it taking to hear any news from London VO after getting PER.
2- Any news from London VO !!!! (for London VO applicants)
3- Are they sending AOR emails ???
Hi Buddy,

I am also sailing in the same boat as you App Date : 12th May, VO: London, PER: 21st August... Hope we hear some news soon as its frustrating to see MR's being issued by NDVO and nothing from London.... Guys Pls Knock the Doors of LVO not to become responsible for giving heartaches to people ;) ;) ;)

saurabhshah

Nov 9, 2013
shaik321 said:
Hello saurabh, My application reached on 20th May 2014. I also did not put names in native language. but I sent the first page of IMM5669 and IMM5406 forms on 23rd May & it reached on 28th May 2014 along with covering letter. I got PER yesterday. Some of forum members reported they got PER even the forgot to write name in native language. so don't worry about that. My suggestion is send the these forms again.
Thank you sir...

TangoCharlie1234

Apr 24, 2014
India
Visa Office......
CPC M
App. Filed.......
5/24/19
yatishcbz said:
Hi Guys,

any 21 May 2014 DD folkss here? Please let me know if anybody's DD is encashed/PER received??
There are a few who recd PER in last couple of days, to check names, please open the SS which we are maintaining here :)

Coolguy13

Aug 6, 2014
tux said:
@ sarkca better luck next time.

Its understood that if the application is accepted one will be notified by e-mail, that is considered (PER) however what is not clear is rejection notification.

How do we know if your application has been rejected.
1. do you get an email saying your application has been rejected? with a reason and return app by mail.
2. or you will only know when you receive package by mail?

anyone who's app was rejected please share.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...
Sorry to know that CIC do not shoot any email or any communication if our application is rejected. They just simply return your application with all papers cross marked with pencil! We would not even come to know anything about our application, if our file is misplace in between! :(

Thanks,
Tux

ShahPrateek

Jun 4, 2014
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
File Transfer...
Not aware when it was done!!
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
01-11-2014... 3rd line updated on 11 Nov 2014
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
Dear Forumites!!

I have received PER yesterday.... I would like to ask you all few queries:

1) My passport doesnot have my wife's name ...( As it was issued before marriage). Do I need to get that updated... I mean is it mandatory???

2) As per the trends when can we expect MR PCC & RPRF??

3) How to get PCC from commissioner of Police??

4) What amount of funds I need to carry to canada when I land?

Thanks in Advance for your valuable reply

Regards,
Prateek

abhi228

Champion Member
Oct 10, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-5-2014
Nomination.....
15-8-2014
Congratulations Satyakam ! Good going ! :)

satyakam said:
Dear Friends,

Sharing good news:

Application Date: May 7th
NOC: 1112
PER date: August 8th

Received PCC request, Medicals and RPRF request email from NDVO on 8th September 2014. Since I was out of town for 2 days, I have updated the SS and I am informing you all today.

Getting PCC from Mumbai is hell of a job. Just started PCC application procedure today should take minimum 25 days in total, from online application date.

Thanks to god and all of you for guiding.
Regards,

Kumar2k1

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2015
LANDED..........
06-03-2015
Hello Friends,,
I ve already seen some posts regarding this particular question...about child's passport being valid for next 8 to 9 months and getting a new passport.

My son's passport is valid till June, 2015. I am May 12th applicant, and received PER in August and hopefully receive MR and RPRF by the end of October. Should I get my son's new passport before going for Medicals or can I send new passport when VO asks for passports? or is it better to apply now, and get new passport and send photocopies to VO, since I already have PER? Would VO update their records with new passport information?

Thanks in advance.

haricanada

Star Member
Sep 9, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Nomination.....
29 dec 2014
AOR Received.
second line 20th March 2015
Med's Request
15th April 2015
Med's Done....
21st April 2015. third line update on 4th may 2015
Passport Req..
28th May DM 29th May
VISA ISSUED...
16 June 2015
Thanks.. when can i expect the PER no...for the documents filed on sept 6th

bbofusa

Sep 7, 2014
Dear All,

I am doing my Canada PR procedure under FSW-2014 without help of any consultant. By the grace of GOD and with help of you such wonderful people who helped me filing my application, I just got PER e-mail from CIC last week. Now I do have below queries:
1) During waiting time, my passport got re-issued, so now how should I let know about my new passport details to whom? To CIC, Sydney where I sent my application or to NDVO? If to NDVO, then at what mailing address? I am not getting any exact information from the website. I got one link about NDVO , is this the same link on which I should send my updated passport details by filling up on-line form?
2) In PER e-mail, it is clearly written that “If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. change of passport or address etc. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents.” In above statement VISA OFFICE means my local visa office from India i.e. NDVO, correct? So in that case, in case specific inquiry, I should use above link and I should upload my updated latest passport t details? OR am I supposed to send any hard copies of my latest passport and related documents to NDVO by courier?
3) Now what would be the next step from CIC or NDVO? Will NDVO send me AOR? And then should I approach them OR let them know about my updated passport details?
4) Approximately how much time will it take that NDVO will request for my PCC, medicals & RPRF? What kind of documents generally NDVO ask to submit? I mean any updated/latest proof of fund, latest reference letter from the present employment, etc.? Please suggest if any one got such request from NDVO. Do we need to submit our medical reprts to NDVO or our respective physian/hospital send our medical reports direclty to NDVO?
5) After submitting PCC, medicals & RPRF, when I will be asked to send my passport for stamping visa to NDVO and in how much time they will send return my passport with visa stamps?
6) So overall, after getting PER e-mail form CIC, how much approximately time it will take to get my PR/stamped visa on my passport for Canada?
7) What would be the last step of my entire Canada PR procedure? After getting final visa on my passport am I supposed to fly to Canada in 6-8 months or within a year from the date of visa stamped? What would be the procedure over there after landing in Canada?
How much money I am supposed to take with me? Not more than CAD $ 10000, am I correct?
9) Last question, what should be my minimum stay in Canada after my 1st time landing? Can I come back to India to wrap up all my outstanding matters? If I can, then when should I fly back to Canada again 2nd time and how much days will I have to stay there compulsory to validate/continue my PR with a view to get faster Citizenship?
I know I have asked so many Questions together in one time but I also do not want to bother anyone asking further inquiry, so I tried to ask as much as I could in a single query and can take reference of this single correspondence all the times for my future Canada PR procedure.
I kindly apologize for the long list of my above questions and humbly request to all seniors and experienced team members and all who have any information regarding above asked questions.

Thanking you all in advance....
ALL THE VERY BEST TO EVERYONE...

Blue.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........