+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
mshsajib said:
At last got the PER mail yesterday.

Thank you all for your kind support...
Congrats mshsajib

Optimist3

Champion Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5, S 7.5
manthansk said:
Hi there
This is manthan from india ahmedabad
Applicant of 16 th may n.o.c 1111
Yesterday I received mail that cic not received my Wes report and ask me to submit duplicate report
What do u think that mean
I sent the original wes report with my package
they want again from wes to resend to cic
can u please guide me

Thanks in advance
If you have a second report (WES gives you two reports), send it.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Century said:
My Last Update in 2014

Today I received AOR. 8) 8)
DD charged on 16 June
PER on 30 July
VO: SGVO ::) ::)
SS updated
ashif_eee said:
VO: SGVO ::) ::)

Liked it!!

Anyway congrats.....
Congo Century ;D

So it looks like as the file progresses, all Singaporean VO applicants are becoming VIP members.... you know what I mean ;) ;) :p :p

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
grooby said:
Comeon Guys... Show me some love ... I keep the indian mornings alive on this forum ..... Shower me some +1s ....
;) +1

royston

Apr 27, 2014
anarki said:
I just talked to some icici branch manager and he said they destroyed all Canadian dds just yesterday for some audit purpose it seems..don't know what the hell that means
But I talked to Thomas cook also..he said he can give in 15 mins..
Will check with hdfc one last time and then in worst case will take with Thomas cook tomorrow
Thx for the replies guys
We have sent 2 applications using thomas cook and few of my freinds have done the same. Thomas cook will give you a DD from Bank of America, Toronto Branch....No problem with Thomas cook.

royston

Apr 27, 2014
manthansk said:
Hi there
This is manthan from india ahmedabad
Applicant of 16 th may n.o.c 1111
Yesterday I received mail that cic not received my Wes report and ask me to submit duplicate report
What do u think that mean
I sent the original wes report with my package
they want again from wes to resend to cic
can u please guide me

Thanks in advance
for WES did you select the FSWP assesment?

vijaykumar13

Jul 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/05/2014
AOR Received.
PER 29/08/2014
IELTS Request
22 Points
Med's Request
30/10/2014
Lemon_Scorpio said:
My application package reached to Ontario on 5th Sep. and after that the status was showing "Forwarded for delivery" in the DHL website. After the weekend, yesterday they have updated the status to "Arrived at Sort Facility NOVA SCOTIA AREA - CANADA". That means after 5 working days it has reached to NS. How long it will take to deliver to CIC, Sydney (NS)? Anyone have idea? I'm so worried :'( :'( :'(
It will get there in a day.... now smile and relax ;)

kv_murphy

Aug 28, 2014
I'm delighted to report that i received the much awaited PER email yesterday !!! :D :D :D
App received on 21st May. Payment Charged on 2nd Sept. PER received on 9th Sept.

Spreadsheet already updated !!

Few things for fellow applicants :-

1.) I provided simple bank balance certificate (No statement), photocopy of PPF passbook, A FD in name of my Spouse as POF.
2.) I did not provide BC for myself and my wife. I sent copies of SSC marksheet for both of us with an affidavit from parents stating the reason why we dont have BC.
3.) I provided reference letters from only 3 out of my 5 employers till date. each letter had no more than 5 Job descriptions. matching close to 50-60% with my NOC Code. Current employer did not mentioned no of working hours, instead wrote "Full Time" on the letter.

Sincere thanks to Century/Ashif/GUR2010 and all other forum members for your extended support !!

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Off to work guys .... will catch up after 10hours .. !!

Rooting for 26th May CC Charge ...

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
kv_murphy said:
I'm delighted to report that i received the much awaited PER email yesterday !!! :D :D :D
App received on 21st May. Payment Charged on 2nd Sept. PER received on 9th Sept.

Spreadsheet already updated !!

Few things for fellow applicants :-

1.) I provided simple bank balance certificate (No statement), photocopy of PPF passbook, A FD in name of my Spouse as POF.
2.) I did not provide BC for myself and my wife. I sent copies of SSC marksheet for both of us with an affidavit from parents stating the reason why we dont have BC.
3.) I provided reference letters from only 3 out of my 5 employers till date. each letter had no more than 5 Job descriptions. matching close to 50-60% with my NOC Code. Current employer did not mentioned no of working hours, instead wrote "Full Time" on the letter.

Sincere thanks to Century/Ashif/GUR2010 and all other forum members for your extended support !!
Hello Murphy !!

I told you so...

Enjoy the moment. Congrats !!

Regards

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
One more from FSW14 received the MR as per the Spreadsheet from LVO..What is the application date of that person?

royston

Apr 27, 2014
sunil74 said:
Dear Seniors

I am new in this thread... My wife ( main applicant ) and i ( co applicant) we are planning to apply in noc catgory 0111 in Last week of september as we got the ecs report from wes cananda and ielts result is awaited which will come on 19 septmber 2014.. My quaries are as below:

1. Is the right time to apply for this bec it's already passed September and capped will be full when our file will reach in front of cio officer. Better Late than never, if its full you will anyway be prepared for the Express Entry. 0111 doesnt have alarming numbers as of now.
2. As per wes report... Canada equallancy: Master Degeree... How much point will be gain 22 Or 23? 23
3. Birth certificate: My wife and myself ( 10th cbse certificate) will be ok or will attached an affidavit along with ? Do the certificates clearly indicate your name, parents name and date of birth? If yes, it should be fine, if not, get an affidavit done and send the certificates as supporting proof
4. how much fund required in inr and which form it should be? You should indicate funds in CAD. Use the convertors to convert your INR to CAD as per rate on application date.
5. what will i mention in asset and liabilities filed bec we have on property and taken the loan on above... what to do?
Assets = Value of Property as on Date + Car + Jewelry + Proof of Funds
Liabilities = Loans + Credit card Outstandings as on Date
POF: FD's, Mutual Funds, EPF's, Bank Balance

6. father and mother date of birth... i does't know and my parents also don't know... what to do?
Call up your relatives and try to trace some details. It is only useful when you want to get your parents on canada on visit or for PR. Do not leave it blank. You should find some details somewhere, just try looking for it harder

7. Which payment option shall i choose cc or dd? DD is a bit safer than CC. Just ensure you get it with a 6 month validity. I got a DD done from Thomas cook

kindly advice me and help me bec we are doing this without consultant....I did mine without a consultant too. There are very helpful members here and the senior members are very very experieinced

regards

sunil

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
vermap said:
Hi,

I have applied under NOC 2171 on 4th Sep. Have updated SS with same.
Not sure what is the probability that my application will be considered. Any one any idea??

Regards
Every possible chance that you would be in .. dont worry at all ..

its 191 as of 25th may .. easily expect for it to go for 5 months based on simple maths which makes it september end .. this Noc should stay open till october end ..

Status
Not open for further replies.