+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
ok, so is this the reason which makes them slow @ work ? ???

mikeypm said:
Timmies and Starbucks are they caffeine junkies? Lol

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Did you sent any query email to CIC ? It might be a reply to that mail.

PER mail specifically contains the below sentence:

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 1, 2014. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Regards

gaurav202 said:
Hello

I got the following mail from CIC yesterday. I hope this is not the PER mail.

Can anybody please let me know what PER mail states?

Regards

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2014/05/23.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application
To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit , select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”

When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at:
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit
• For information on employment,
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Centralized Intake Office
P.O Box 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
palakpatel911 said:
ok, so is this the reason which makes them slow @ work ? ???
Yes too much caffeine and sugar, they process one app and then have an energy crash and nap all day

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
With all the work load i guess they would need coffee in Beer mugs!!! :p :p

XL wouldn't be enough. And i guess that might bring the payment dates nearer to application dates. ;) ;)

mikeypm said:
Timmies and Starbucks are they caffeine junkies? Lol

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Lemon_Scorpio said:
I sent my application on 3rd Sep. by DHL and it has reached to ONTARIO on 5th Sep. Since then the status on DHL website has been showing "Forwarded for delivery". The weekend is over but no more update so far. I'm really anxious about that.

What I came to know from this forum is that there is no DHL service in the Nova Scotia area and DHL is using 3rd party named "Loomis Express" from Dartmouth to Sydney. However, I'm not sure about that. Someone please give some light on it. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hey Bro,

I sent my app. through DHL on 30th August and it reached NS on 4th after reaching Ontario on 2nd. However, the status on DHL site just changed yesterday. Yes they forward your package to a third party vendor Loomis Express. Call DHL office and ask them to provide you the alphanumeric number starting with NET. Thats the Loomis Express tracking number. You can then track your package on Loomis Express site. It will not mention your name or DHL tracking no. though.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
spicysank said:
With all the work load i guess they would need coffee in Beer mugs!!! :p :p

XL wouldn't be enough. And i guess that might bring the payment dates nearer to application dates. ;) ;)
Maybe they need some extra caffeine so they hit 26th May tomorrow! :)

aav

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Hi Oscar, and Other Fellow Boarders:

Oscar - I can't find your last response to my question about PCC. Dont know if I lost it (page no), or it was deleted accidently.

I am almost ready to send my FBI PCC request. I just heard from a well wisher that having the PCC sent to a local US address (freind or relative) and then asking him to send it over through courier will save atleast 2 weeks of transit time. Is this true really?
If yes - then I will follow that route for getting PCC, instead of direct delivery via Goverment post. Please let me know

Another question is, my FBI PCC request consist of, application form + FD-258 Finger Print card (3 copies for just in case) + Credit Card form. Technically, CIC website states to send cover letter. I am assuming by Cover letter they mean "Application form"

Finally, the FBI credit card form, does not any field to specify the 3/4 digit creditcard security pin code. Again, I am assuming this should be fine, since all merchants have different payment gateway, and FBI guys can still charge a Credit card on number and expiry date alone. But still, please confirm if anyone else also had this thought while filling up the credit card payment form.

NDVO surprised us with their pace of sending MR. I am caught on the wrong foot. I thought I had enough time to get PCC from US, but with this pace, they might call for my medical and PCC anytime this month. So I am a bit pressed for time here. I plan to get the PCC request out today, so timely advice will be so greatly appreciated. !!

Good luck to all, god bless all .. !!

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
zland said:
Seniors,

after submitting my file is there any way to make sure that CIS already received it
You can send the mail to CIC after minimum 8-10 weeks of sending your file. They will revert in 3-4 weeks of time. If you have UCI from any previous filed applications, you can check the status online too.

Thanks

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
mikeypm said:
I'm on the west coast bro, it's 22:30

Bit of Seinfeld before bed :)

If CIO started 26th May it would be a good sign even if mine wasn't in the first batch of charges
\ /\ / !!!
\/ \/ !!!

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
mikeypm said:
I'm on the west coast bro, it's 22:30

Bit of Seinfeld before bed :)

If CIO started 26th May it would be a good sign even if mine wasn't in the first batch of charges
also, it all works for you ... by the time you wake up, CIO would be up and running .... you could possible hear your cell ring with the CC charge sms before you hear your morning alarm .... !

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
grooby said:
also, it all works for you ... by the time you wake up, CIO would be up and running .... you could possible hear your cell righ with the CC charge sms before you hear your morning alarm .... !
Don't have my CC set up for SMS alert, would need to log on to online banking to check.

6:30am is early enough alarm call lol

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Century said:
Dear Ricky:

I am not sure whether your roles fall under NOC0013 or NOC 0015.

As you involve development and selling of HR software, you must be involved heavily on marketing related jobs. Please check the NOC 1123 and see how many roles you played. If you find your roles matching with 6 or more with 1123, you can consider this NOC. Also mention, additionally you performed those roles mentioned in earlier application.

Cheers
Thanks Century if suppose my experience from may 2004 to 2011 fall in my intended NOC and after that as you say my duties are not exactly in any of 50 eligible occupation then in that case would I get 15 points or not.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
6 years experience in last 10 years will fetch you 15 points. But ensure those are matched with NOC description very much.

ricky3296 said:
Thanks Century if suppose my experience from may 2004 to 2011 fall in my intended NOC and after that as you say my duties are not exactly in any of 50 eligible occupation then in that case would I get 15 points or not.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Dear Guys,

Can someone confirm the below?

Below is the list of originals and copies mentioned separately as per the document check list. Kindly correct if anything mentioned wrong. Also need to know if anything has been missed out. Hope this will be helpful for avoiding any confusion whether original or the copies need to be sent

Originals:
1. All the application forms
2. IELTS test report form
3.Letter of attestation for PhD stream (if applicable)
4. Canadian arranged employment offer letter (if applicable)
5. ECA report
6. PCC and Clearance
7. Photos

Copies:
1. Travel documents and passports
2. Proof of admission if applying from a different country other than your home country
3. Certificates/transcripts of education
4. Work permit (if currently working in Canada)
5. ESDC confirmation (if applicable)
6. Experience/reference letters for previous work experience
7. Proof of relationship/proof of status/proof of residency of relatives in Canada (if applicable)
8. Proof of settlement funds
9. Identity and civil status documents
10. Children's information (if applicable)

Thanks
Ishak

Status
Not open for further replies.