+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
nraju2174 said:
Hi all I am May 9th applicant today I got email that my application was returned on July 17th till now I didn't receive the package can I reapply now on another noc where now I applied for 2174 but I want to apply on 2171 now job duties matched can anyone help out
Sorry for ur situation, but they provide any reason for that?? If they have provided than do not wait for your package. Just you need to arrange the additional original copy of IELTS and ECA & shoot the file ASAP...

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Thanks star member... The mail has been sent... I can't understand the logic of CIC.. Where in they are processing multiple date applications... Especially for hot noc like 1112.. What's the point of sending application earlier... And as the cap are nearing.. Anyways waiting for a response from CIC... All the best to everoneon their journey to Canada...

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Really sorry to hear that.. May I check with when did you exactly receive the e mail.. And have they mentioned the reason... Cause even I have not heard anything so far.. Getting worried...

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@Jai Balajee

Dont worry, although caps are "nearing" but still they are far away which gives the luxury to CIC to process multiple date. As soon as around 90% of cap is filled they will shift to sequential processing.

Jai Balajee said:
Thanks star member... The mail has been sent... I can't understand the logic of CIC.. Where in they are processing multiple date applications... Especially for hot noc like 1112.. What's the point of sending application earlier... And as the cap are nearing.. Anyways waiting for a response from CIC... All the best to everoneon their journey to Canada...

unicorn14

Aug 15, 2013
Hi All

Still Awaiting PER mail. My consultancy confirmed today that no communication received from CIC for PER.

Seniors, please confirm if CIC application status shows "In Process and We have received you application on 15 May 2014" and my DD has encashed as per Banks confirmation on 3 Sep 2014, is there any chance for rejection?

Thanks everyone for your valuable help

canada_2014

May 10, 2014
Dears,

I want to send my wife IELTS to CIC in order to bump up my score by 5 points.

I am worried sick that CIC might not give me max points on work experience.

I was not able to send her IELTS at the beginning as she only had
chance to take exam 1 month after I had send my application.

Now I am realizing this, I should tried have to send it earlier.

Could I send a scan copy by email to save time, and I will
send original after contacting someone from CIC?

Anyone who has done this successfully - please let me know asap
before CIC reach to a final decision on my app.

Thanks in advance.

Hanna123

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Hi - regarding fee payment, I am planning to take Demand Draft from either HDFC/ICICI banks (India). Since they are International banks which offers forex, I hope it should be fine. Can someone confirm ?

uskp3142

Sep 6, 2013
ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unicorn14 said:
Hi All

Still Awaiting PER mail. My consultancy confirmed today that no communication received from CIC for PER.

Seniors, please confirm if CIC application status shows "In Process and We have received you application on 15 May 2014" and my DD has encashed as per Banks confirmation on 3 Sep 2014, is there any chance for rejection?

Hello i am also 15 may applicant ....awaiting for PER....my ecas status shows IN PROCESS.....

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
scylla said:
November 1st is way too late to apply under NOC 2171. The cap will be reached long before then.
There's a lots of stars and posts on your profile scylla. :)

Are you a professional consultant or admin of the forum?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
snehapatel said:
Thank....

But really? Is it so? Bcoz many of 16th May applicants have received PER? I have not....Does that mean My DD has been encashed?

Regards,
If you haven't received PER yet then the only one can tell you about your DD encashment is your DD banker. Contact them to ask.

GUR2010

Aug 16, 2010
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-09-2014
Hello !

I think both of you should receive PER within the next week for sure...

All the Best !!

unicorn14 said:
Hi All

snehapatel said:
Pls help me.

I applied for 4011 category on 14 May 2014. Today I am able to check my application status using old UCI and it shows " APPLICATION IN PROCESS". Till now I was not able to check the status.

What does that mean? Many of 16th May 2014 Applicants have received PER. I have not... I am not able to confirm with the bank my DD status.

What Should I do?

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
simona said:
Hi guys! If your cc/dd got charged, there is a high chance of getting PER right? slim chance of rejection? Or are there cases where cc is charged and got rejected? thanks in advance!
Dont take me wrong but fee encashed does not guarantee PER.

If you see SS there are some who got fee encashed still rejected. Basic reason is unable to gain 67 points or roles/responsibilities does not match.

But chances are very high to receive PER. Stay positive be blessed. All the best!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.