+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achiever 99

Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/5/14
Re: Received AOR email from SGVO

ashif_kuetcse03 said:
Now the real waiting starts...got AOR email from Singapore visa office.... ;D ;D ;D
Congo!!!!!

I hope you know there is another Ashif with same stand as yours

All the very best buddy!!!!!

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Agreed !!!

Achiever 99 said:
Sorry but your points on green is very random and does not provide any trend.

The only way I look at it is

Officers at NDVO are working on NOC 21XX ... that too mostly 2173/4. Thats why its all 21XX and some 0111 Medicals request....

anarki

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Totally agree. And this is the reason why I kind of like express entry more than the current FSW cap program.
I am not too much worried about PER/PR, etc..the only thing I am worried about is whether the canadian economy has a proper job for me.
I personally don't see any point in waiting for 1-1.5 yrs for PR and then fighting out another 6 months only to find out that there is no proper job for me.
Express Entry would do that in a matter of couple of months !!

Express entry details are still not revealed completely. And there is a possibility that you cannot choose your city where you want to work. There are still few uncertainties. This is what is forcing me to apply under the current FSW cap.

and yeah..better days are definitely ahead in India ;D

Oscar7 said:
Well, we have given him a big thullu by our move to Canada. :-X Now I don't even sleep facing Delhi anymore, my pillow is towards Canada LOL (kidding)

PS - Sometimes I feel though when I would be flipping burgers in Canada or may be cleaning windows / toilets there (depending on my luck that is) LOL I would miss home country very much as our country @ Dhanu would be shining to newer heights soon :eek:

suneetnidhi

Jul 20, 2014
My case is like I have exp of 8.5 yr out of 7yr in current company. I joined my current company in 2007 as a assistant manager.In 2009 I got promotion n become deputy manager and in 2010 manager.
I had submitted my reference letter of last designation ie manager wherein I have mentioned evrything(NOC duties of 0121). But I did not mentioned any duties about my previous designation (assistant/deputy manager) in job refrence letter and did not mentioned hrs per week just mentioned diffrent designation and tenure in ref letter
can I got full points as far exp is concern or I will get points for NOC exp ie 2010 to till date

Supporting documents attached:
•Promotion letter for each designation (current company)
• current 3 salary slip
• salary account statment for full yr
•appointment letter of current/previous company

Note: all exp is in same industry

Regards suneet
20th june applicant
Noc 0121

ashif_kuetcse03

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
AOR Received.
04-09-2014
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
10-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2014
LANDED..........
Dreaming...
Re: Received AOR email from SGVO

Thanks Dear...yes just being ready to wait for an eternity now...wish SGVO suddenly wakes up and rush...well that would be daydreaming for now... :'(

Achiever 99 said:
Congo!!!!!

I hope you know there is another Ashif with same stand as yours

All the very best buddy!!!!!

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Pls help me.

I applied for 4011 category on 14 May 2014. Today I am able to check my application status using old UCI and it shows " APPLICATION IN PROCESS". Till now I was not able to check the status.

What does that mean? Many of 16th May 2014 Applicants have received PER. I have not... I am not able to confirm with the bank my DD status.

What Should I do?

Canadavisa67

Sep 6, 2014
Hello members, I'm stuck with my application and need your inputs on my job reference letters. One of my previous roles included store supervisor where I handled cashier desk and other store management responsibilities. I believe this job role would come under noc 6211.

The store management/owner has agreed to provide me reference letter with my job duties and responsibilities however I dont have pay stubs or appointment letter. Can you all please advise what's the best way to submit this job type to cic. This store doesn't have a website either so I'm worried about verification too

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Congo Dear!!!

Your PER should be in your mailbox anytime soon.

snehapatel said:
Pls help me.

I applied for 4011 category on 14 May 2014. Today I am able to check my application status using old UCI and it shows " APPLICATION IN PROCESS". Till now I was not able to check the status.

What does that mean? Many of 16th May 2014 Applicants have received PER. I have not... I am not able to confirm with the bank my DD status.

What Should I do?

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
snehapatel said:
Pls help me.

What Should I do?
Chill....Your PER is on the way...

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Canadavisa67 said:
Hello members, I'm stuck with my application and need your inputs on my job reference letters. One of my previous roles included store supervisor where I handled cashier desk and other store management responsibilities. I believe this job role would come under noc 6211.

The store management/owner has agreed to provide me reference letter with my job duties and responsibilities however I dont have pay stubs or appointment letter. Can you all please advise what's the best way to submit this job type to cic. This store doesn't have a website either so I'm worried about verification too
Dont worry...
You just provide the reference letter with the company letter pad and signed by the store manager along with his email-id and phone number. In addition you may also provide his visiting card.

nraju2174

Jul 15, 2014
[/quote]
Hi all I am May 9th applicant today I got email that my application was returned on July 17th till now I didn't receive the package can I reapply now on another noc where now I applied for 2174 but I want to apply on 2171 now job duties matched can anyone help out

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Sorry to hear Mate!!
What was the reason they stated?

And surely you can apply if your JR matches the NOC.

nraju2174 said:
Hi all I am May 9th applicant today I got email that my application was returned on July 17th till now I didn't receive the package can I reapply now on another noc where now I applied for 2174 but I want to apply on 2171 now job duties matched can anyone help out

snehapatel

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Thank....

But really? Is it so? Bcoz many of 16th May applicants have received PER? I have not....Does that mean My DD has been encashed?

Regards,

simona

Jun 5, 2014
Hi guys! If your cc/dd got charged, there is a high chance of getting PER right? slim chance of rejection? Or are there cases where cc is charged and got rejected? thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.