+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayveer Jadeja

Feb 28, 2013
Oscar7 said:
Congrats!!! :)

5th reported case from NDVO!!!

Is your ECAS updated to reflect that?

And first case for 0111 :eek: Plus also a May 7th case

+1 to you mate
Thanks Oscar :) ECAS was same, when I checked immediately on receipt of email from NDVO

brown_noser05

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-9-2014
Doc's Request.
13-12-2014
Nomination.....
7-1-2015
AOR Received.
7-2-2015
Oscar7 said:
You are fine, nothing to worry
thanks guys!!! im at peace now...

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
Guys, need your advise. I sent my application last June2. Just now I realized that I was not able to give a translated copy of my working visa (Qatar). The copy I sent was still in Arabic. Will this be a cause of rejection? Please help! :( :(

saad84

Aug 15, 2014
ashif_eee said:
U can CSE them....And request them for suggestion -if anything is required or the scanned copy that u are going to attach with this request will suffice..or not?

In between this time - I will suggest u to take steps for new PP....If it takes too long then send the other requested docs with a cover letter stating the reason u r in process of the new PP...add money rcpt for new pp....on the package.....Also attach the older PP ....

If the CSE reply is quicker and dont required new PP then thats fine!

All the best!
I will make as you have said.

Thank you so much dear for helping :)

Blowtouch

Star Member
Mar 28, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
danielcaspiano said:
Hi Masters,

I just have some questions regarding the FEE PAYMENT FORM. For credit card payments, what were asked are only credit card types (visa, mastercard etc.), credit card number, expiry date and verification code. Are these data enough for your card to be charged? I want to make sure my credit card payment wont be refused.
I'm just concerned because usually issuing bank, country, billing address etc are normally asked also for credit card transactions. Many thanks in advance.
Yes, This is information is enough for an organization such as CIC to effect Charge.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
thanks Oscar. actually, my Name, Dob and nationality is in English. The only arabic is the "profession/ occupation" part.
So do u think I should start to get this done now? :-[

Oscar7 said:
Hi, Don't think they will understand Arabic there. You will need to get a translation done and follow the process described in CIC Instruction Guide for this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
•the English or French translation; and
•an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
•a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Important information. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Then send additional courier hoping to get this added to the original package. Read carefully and follow the below instructions please (also send email with scan copy and ask for confirmation that it has successfully attached):

For adding data to application sent earlier:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.58650.html

Read my comment in post 59663 and follow the 2 links there to 2 other posts that have my comments (might need to scroll up and down). Follow all the instructions there and you will be fine. Good luck! :)
Oscar7 said:
Hi, Don't think they will understand Arabic there. You will need to get a translation done and follow the process described in CIC Instruction Guide for this.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/EG7TOC.asp

Translation of documents

Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by:
•the English or French translation; and
•an affidavit from the person who completed the translation; and
•a certified copy of the original document.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the country in which the translator is living, that the contents of their translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Important information. Translations by family members are not acceptable.

Then send additional courier hoping to get this added to the original package. Read carefully and follow the below instructions please (also send email with scan copy and ask for confirmation that it has successfully attached):

For adding data to application sent earlier:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t199004.58650.html

Read my comment in post 59663 and follow the 2 links there to 2 other posts that have my comments (might need to scroll up and down). Follow all the instructions there and you will be fine. Good luck! :)

Spiceisle

Sep 21, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
13-02-2015
Med's Done....
6-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2 weeks after medical done
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2015
LANDED..........
When a job offer is lined up
ahmedmud said:
Hii all,

I got my reference letter today from my project manager (Previous company) highlighting my designation, duration of work and job responsibilities. Even though i have stressed him to mention my salary details, he dint.May be he is afraid to sign something on which salary is mentioned as it is HR related issue. Shall i tell him again to resend the letter adding salary details, which i am sure if i do will make him(Arab) go crazy, or should i attach salary pay slips instead. Any suggestions

Thanks and Best Regards...
Cic specifically ask for ur employment letter to mention ur salary. Why doesn't he want to mention ur salary? My advise would be attached ur pay slip along with a letter stating why ur salary wasn't mentioned in ur ref letter

Good luck

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
thank you shah...

thank you so much! Now I can sleep in peace ;)

shah2014 said:
@ mpmalvar

If i remember correctly, part of it is in ENGLISH especially the name and stuff.

If u have sent english translation of ur Iqama (Resident Permit), i don't think it shud be a problem.

Secondly, which VO u have selected, your own country or Qatar (LVO). If ur own country's (i.e. Manila VO), i still don't think it will be an issue.

P.S: ur profile says, its Manila........... so no need to worry.

Oscar & Other seniors...... ur comments!

tjam

May 20, 2014
Guys, please tell me how far off is my math. I applied for 2174 in August. So I've been really considering my odds. What do you think?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the data below mined from the spreadsheet, we shouldn't be alarmed if CIC says the cap is at 750 at the end of May

If we are working with the estimate that 30% of applications are represented in the spreadsheet, then by mid May (where PERs received are now at) the cap should have reached 571. Instead it is 481 (90 less).

Or you could say that 40% of applications up to that point is represented in the sheet.

May 242
June 44
July 22
August 17

Should I be encouraged by this data?

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
danielcaspiano said:
It is common in Qatar that your actual occupation is different from what is reflected in your Visa as in my case. The reason for this is because of what kind of Visa an employer has by the time they hired you. I'm not sure if this will be an issue. I just included my Overseas Employment Certificate (OEC) to further support my occupation.Moreover, is the reference letter not enough to prove your occupation?
hi kabayan, i submitted my contract which shows my occupation along with my application to support my papers..i hope this will not be an issue. Now I started to think again. :mad:

dream16

Star Member
Dec 11, 2013
New York City
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2171, 2174
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
IELTS Request
Completed
File Transfer...
29-09-2014
Med's Request
11-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
July 2015 (became PR)
Jayveer Jadeja said:
Thanks Oscar :) ECAS was same, when I checked immediately on receipt of email from NDVO
Trying to understand here, as my local visa office is also NDVO (new Delhi visa office), does it mean that now after sending the PER email, CIC will send my file to NDVO?

tjam

May 20, 2014
Oscar7 said:
Hi, Just one question - Because I normally avoid worries on issues that are not under my direct control, so tell me dear what would you do if let's say unfortunately you couldn't come in cap (though I would hope and pray you are in the cap)?

Do you have a plan-B?
Plan B is to do what I'm doing now. :)

dmitrych

Star Member
Apr 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
File Transfer...
29-07-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
04-09-2014
Passport Req..
23-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2014
LANDED..........
20-12-2014
Thank you spicysank, vncntybnz, Goku, Oscar7, Ashif, Saps, psbguy! :)

Saps said:
Congratulations.

Had you not submitted a reference letter from your current employer with your app package?
I've submitted it with my app package. Moreover, it was an original, not a copy. Probably they want to ensure I still work under the same NOC, or maybe they need up-to-date information for their security checks, I can only guess. Not an issue, I'll send it as requested.

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
Oscar7 said:
Yup, you nailed it man! :)
thanks Oscar and kabayan Daniel.. So i'll just leave it that way and wait till they charge my CC.. more power and God bless to you guys! +1 to both of u! :D

mpmalvar

Oct 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2014
Nomination.....
24-09-2014
shah2014 said:
@ mpmalvar

Have u submitted ur Iqama (Residence Permit) translation????
Sha i think u got it the other way.. i already submitted my application last june2.. name, dob and nationality are in english.. the occupation part is in arabic. so can I just leave it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.