+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paras juneja said:
Dear all,

Van anybody tell me that waht happen if i submitted the file with old form for f s w p .i mail my docs from india on 12/0/2014 recived by mr dan on 18/08/2014 .morever i have one more proble my agent forget to send 5620 payment form in my file it was a spouse case d dof 1250 cad is sent .what are the option now .should i need to send new filled froms and 5620 and cover letter by mail or e mail .they will accept it or not .
I don't really understand this post but I'm going to try to answer.

1. What outdated forms did you use? You are required to use the most updated form available at the time you apply. If the forms are updated after you apply, no problem.

2. The fee payment form is mandatory and your agent should give you a complete refunds for failing to include a mandatory document, and you should also report him/her to CIC. You can try to send the document in now but there is no guarantee they will match it up with your application. Provide a cover letter explaining the situation and giving as much detail as possible about you (UCI if you have it, passport number, name, etc) to give yourself the best chance.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
yogi_bear said:
Dear Forum Friends....

Thanks a lot for all the Help provided.
To update My ECAS status is updated "We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2014."

Ganapati Bappa Morya.During the auspicious Ganesh season my ECAS has been updated.

By the grace of Lord Ganapti my ECAS has been updated.

This is my third instance for Canada visa application and have been successful on the third attempt
1) First one was work permit .It was rejected
2) applied last year under FSW 2013 -File returned back due to Cap
3) FSW 2014 -has been successful.

May God Bless all and every body achieve their goals

Request to update the spread sheet.

Name : YogiBear
Noc Code:2171
ECAS date: Aug31-2014

Congrats dear

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AgentA said:
Hello Friends,

Does my application stand a chance to get accepted if I apply under NOC 2174 in next 15 days? I had applied under FSWP 2013 but unfortunately the application reached little late. Then my personal priorities changed and I did not apply under FSWP 2014 so far. I checked CIC website and it says so far only 404 applications are received under NOC 2174!! This sounds somewhat odd to me. So, juts wanted to know if there is still any scope left?

Similarly, my wife is planning to apply through NOC 1111/1112. So, is there any chance for these two NOC if we apply in a month's time?

Thanks for your help!!
Nobody can be sure, but all signs are pointing to the likelihood that 2174 and 1112 are capped. There is no harm in sending your application because if you don't make the cap they won't charge your fee, so you might as well try.

If your wife can qualify under 1111 I strongly suggest doing so rather than 1112.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sansanlaosu said:
;D ;D

We checked with our bank and found out CC is charged.
May 21st applicant.
NOC 2173
Charged date : 27th Aug.
Billed date : 29th Aug.
All the best to everyone.
Finger crossed for next step.

Thank you everyone in the forum.
FYI, I sent a package to CIC on 21st Aug to amend 2 minor errors on my previous application forms. According to the courier, they received on 25th.
Not sure if they replacement our application with new forms.
But we do receive a good news from them.

Good luck everyone.
:D :D :D :D ;D
great news, good luck buddy!

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pipis Husband said:
$12000 minus $8000 means you only have $4000 unencumbered funds. I guess you know what that means, you are short unless you can liquidate your loan fast. Cheers.
NOT TRUE. DO NOT GIVE OUT INACCURATE INFORMATION.

A loan of $8000 has no impact at all on settlement funds of $12000 UNLESS that $8000 is ENCUMBERED by the loan, i.e. it has been pledged as security for the loan, or the bank is able to take that cash if the person fails to make timely payments on the loan. If the settlement funds are not encumbered by the loan, he is free to declare the entire $12000 as settlement funds.

Of course the reviewer may always decide this person is not likely to establish himself economically in Canada. But that is a different story.

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
future_canadian said:
Yes. If they try to verify things and they can't, and you cannot provide a convincing explanation why, that is exactly the sort of thing that will lead to rejection at the local VO stage.
well atleast they try to contact us and provide us a chance to explain the things. thanks buddy.

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Dear all,

can anybody tell me that waht happen if i submitted the file with old form for f s w p .i mail my docs from india on 12/08/2014 recived by mr dan on 18/08/2014 .morever i have one more proble my agent forget to send 5620 payment form in my file it was a spouse case d d of 1250 cad is sent .what are the option now .should i need to send new filled froms and 5620 and cover letter by mail or e mail .they will accept it or not . Can anyone tell me what was the adject date new forms are applicable. i dont have u c i no i am first time applicant .can i call to cio sydney and request them to update my form and form 5620 . i am shocked when i came to know this happen with me just beacuse of my agent .......

arundasp

May 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
07-12-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
28-02-2015 3rd line updated on March 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
31-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-04-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by August.
Hi All,

How to get PCC from Dubai ? Please explain the procedure, my friend stayed more than 2 years in Dubai.

Thanks
Arun

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
future_canadian said:

1. What outdated forms did you use? You are required to use the most updated form available at the time you apply. If the forms are updated after you apply, no problem.

2. The fee payment form is mandatory and your agent should give you a complete refunds for failing to include a mandatory document, and you should also report him/her to CIC. You can try to send the document in now but there is no guarantee they will match it up with your application. Provide a cover letter explaining the situation and giving as much detail as possible about you (UCI if you have it, passport number, name, etc) to give yourself the best chance.

may be my travel agent downloaded that form in july .

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Gsw said:
Seniors will guide on this
But pls give my love to ur consultant (hi5 on his face )

HI 5 is almost ready now they are ignoring me its totally my fault i give chance stupid to serve me . i have applied under n o c 1113 still not asingle p e r is issued .what to do

muraliksrm

Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
10-JAN-2015
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
10-FEB-2015
Med's Request
09-May-2015
Med's Done....
25-May-2015
Interview........
TLU 05-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
02-OCT-2015
I don't have a Date of Birth certificate and i am planning to get a notary for DOB.
will they accept notary if i get it in below format.

I XXXXX(Applicant Name ) Son or Daughter or Wife /O (as applicable), (Father’s and Mother’s Name) XXXXXX Resident of XXXXXXX (Address) do hereby Solemnly affirm and declare as follows:-
(I) That my actual date of birth is (in figure) Date-Month-Year (In words) at XXXXXX (Place & country of birth)
The same is detailed in my Passport bearing no: XXXXXXXX which was issued by the Passport office, Republic of India

I hereby state that the Content of this affidavit are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Place: XXXXX Deponent Date: XXXXX
Sworn Before Me
(Notary person seal & Signature)

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
brother understand that nowdays all the banks are connected online to the central bank, when immigration authorities do a background check for your finances, they will automatically come to know how many accounts u r operating in how many banks. so one this is clear for sure is that u just cant hide ur financial details from them.

now the second thing is that, as long as u r maintaining and fulfilling the amount of POF, ur application will not be hurt. by saying that I mean u have kept 20000 separately and lets say took a loan of 10000, the VO will see it as 20000-10000=10000. so if in your case the minimum requirement of POF is not more than 10000 then u will be fine with it. but if u r applying with family then the requirement will be higher than that.

in that way it will be deducted that even though u r maintaining 20000, it will still be less then what is required cos they will deduct loan amount from it and then see how much u r left with.

one suggestion: if you have any friends or relatives in saudia or anywhere else, ask them to give u loan. in this way u will be fine with your records and when u get PR, u can return back loan amount and can travel to Canada. hope this helps.
NOT TRUE.

The key factor is whether your cash is ENCUMBERED by the loan. If the bank can take your cash if you don't pay the loan, then it is encumbered. If not, it's not encumbered and can be counted as settlement funds.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
hope19 said:
CC charged: Aug 29, 2014
Application received by CIO: May 20, 2014

Finally ;D

Congrats dear...hope u have updated ss

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
future_canadian said:

May be she downloaded that forms in july .I dont from which date new froms are applicable Mr Dan recieved my file 18/08/2014 . i will try to send new form on mail.Is there is any helpline line no they can guide me what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.