+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarki

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
oscar bhai..you have a sharp memory man :eek:
if you were in the new delhi visa office doing background checks, I bet most of us won't get our visas..lol :D
Yeah..I was in US for a long time and even I had a chance to settle there, but destiny had other plans for me and I am currently working in a startup..yeah it was a big learning experience..but I am currently burning my fingers trying to manage each and everything in the company.

I still cannot give you a +1, but I can buy you a free beer. The other day, you answered my question about a photo studio in hyderabad. So I am guessing you are a telugu guy or you are currently in Hyderabad or both !!
if that's the case, I will buy you a beer. I mean it ;D

Oscar7 said:
LOL I remember you...I know you are the guy who's come back after 7 years of stint in US

And I recall your questions on bank statement versus FDs ;) and so I remember you tried your hand at a start-up (which is a good thing - you have ability to take risks)

No one (or let's say not many...for the sake of modesty LOL) escape(s) my eyes 8) LOL

lsuman

Star Member
Jan 3, 2014
Kathmandu
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09 May 2014
Nomination.....
15 Aug 2014 PER
IELTS Request
submitted
Med's Request
08 MAY 2015
Med's Done....
15 May 2015
Passport Req..
29 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
29 May 2015
LANDED..........
15 Sept 2015
zainab.p said:
Hi

Do any1 know abt how long NDVO will take mostly to complete the process ....after PER ...

Tx
Please refer to the SS for ur answer

cheers ;)

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
I currently live in Bangalore for the past four years which is in Karnataka state of India. Before that I studied in Madurai, comes under Tamil Nadu state, for four years. Also, I am from Kerala state and i lived there prior to my graduation. So my question is, should I submit PCC from all these three states in India or just one certificate from any one of these places is enough?

The instruction guide states that "These documents are to be provided for each country other than Canada, in which you have lived for six
consecutive months or longer since reaching the age of 18."

I thought it is ok to give only one since I didnt move out of the country. Appreciate your thoughts on this.

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
Century said:
Yes, definitely. The experience is within 10 years.
Dear Century please help me in filling section 12(b) of sch 3. Actually I think that my job duties from May 2011 till date fall under more than one NOC so please suggest .
In filling Sch A background declaration Q7.Education:I have read five subject in my secondary education , but in space given for that I cant fill the detail what to do then.
Thanks

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW MAY 02 said:
Thankyou ashif_eee, one more question I have 3 years of work experience and before applying I left the job and applied for fsw with resignation letter, experience letter and offer letter and salary account statements of 4 months. I have given every proof that I worked in the organisation. But as I left the job iam afraid that if my VO calls the company and if they does not answer him and as mobile phones are not allowed in the company what if VO calls my manager and if he does not lift the call. What will happen then.

Reply me, Thankyou.
If they can't reach your employer I'd assume they'd try a few times. I'm not sure though.

rohit77

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/06/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
Med's Request
21/11/2014
Med's Done....
27/11/2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27/02/2015
VISA ISSUED...
19/03/2015
LANDED..........
12/06/2015
Century said:
1. If you change your job, you need to inform your VO.
2. When you left your job, it is a good idea to inform HR/supervisor that your VO may make inquiry; remind them every quarter.
3. If you want to discontinue and remain unemployed, I don't think so, objectively, it will have any impact for PR.
thanks for the info

akashsar

Jun 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
IELTS Request
Original
Med's Request
10/10/2014
Med's Done....
08/11/2014
Hi Guys,

I need a FBI clearance certificate from US. Right now I am in India. Did any body do the process by himself? There are agencies who do the process. But they are charging INR 9000/ - . I want to do the process by myself. Can anybody help me out. From the FBI website I have downloaded the New FD-258 Fingerprint Card. Can we take the fingure prints by ourselves in the card or it is necessary that somebody has to take the fingure prints ? Any help in this regard is appreciated.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
akashsar said:
Hi Guys,

I need a FBI clearance certificate from US. Right now I am in India. Did any body do the process by himself? There are agencies who do the process. But they are charging INR 9000/ - . I want to do the process by myself. Can anybody help me out. From the FBI website I have downloaded the New FD-258 Fingerprint Card. Can we take the fingure prints by ourselves in the card or it is necessary that somebody has to take the fingure prints ? Any help in this regard is appreciated.
Buddy,

U can go through below...:)

FBI from INDIA :

"Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints. State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

How and where do I obtain one?

From: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

You should:
-get a cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI. You can download these from the FBI website or write to the address below and have them mailed to you.
-have fingerprints taken. You can have this done by:
-a local police department or
-a private fingerprinting business.
(When you have your fingerprints taken, you will need photo identification.)

include a Certified cheque or money order for the fees, payable to the U.S. Treasury
mail the letter, fingerprints and fee payment to:

FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division
Attention: SCU, Mod D-2
1000 Custer Hollow Road
Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306
U.S.A.

Processing times are normally between 16 and 18 weeks. The FBI will send you a letter with the results of their record check. That letter will be your police certificate. You should send the letter and any attached documents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada office processing your file. All police certificates must be originals. Photocopies will not be accepted by our office. "

It takes around 4-6 weeks to come back.

"Finger printing agency are normal private organizations who will help you take your finger prints in to the Form.

Then you send that form to FBI, USA. For the Return address, I also think in the form, you should use the address of a friend/family in USA or Canada. Because It may take weeks to come back to India. If you ask FBI to deliver it to a USA or Canadian address, it will be faster. Once your family/friends receive your report from FBI, they can forward it to ur visa office, with your Name, Date of Birth, Application File Number etc.

Found these two agencies in New delhi:

M/S J. K. Consultancy
Mr. J.K. Kaushik
Vardhman Star Citi Mall, 321, LSC - III, Sector - 7
Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075, India
Mobile: 09810411824, 09868106032
Phone: 011-26175363 (R)
E-mail: delhifingerprints @ rediffmail.com

Truth Labs
A-1132 Safdarjung Enclave
New Delhi - 110029, India
Mobile: 91971177-9779, 91955505-0708
Phone: 011-41354431
Email: info @ truthlabs.org

Check links:
http://newdelhi.usembassy.gov/service/other-citizen-services/fingerprinting.html

http://www.immihelp.com/forum/showthread.php/45704-How-can-I-get-FBI-fingerprinting-done-from-India"

Also comments from and Indian applicant (harit79 ):

"""Hi,

We have passed from similar situation. But you can get the USA PCC from India as well.
Please follow the steps and shout me for any help.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks

So here is what you do:

1. Download fingerprint cards (Take 3 or 4 set) from the FBI website.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/bac...nt-form-fd-258
2. Go to the local police station and get the finger prints done or there are few agencies in India (Mentioned by Ashfee) but they will charge you about Rs.4000 per person.
3. Include credit card form (18USD) (the form is available in the FBI website) and identity proof.
4) The local police station told us that we need to post it ourselves.
5) We included a return envelope with postage paid and posted it to FBI.

Hope that helps."""

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
Dear members
I have a doubt ,actually I want to pay fee by CC but one of my friend is saying by providing all the details of your CC it can be misused by some one ,like if courier people open the packet. Please suggest.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
ricky3296 said:
Dear Members
Ready to resend my application again.Thanks for your support especially Century,Shah,Oscar.

All the best ricky3296 buddy.......:)

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
vcns said:
Dear members
I have a doubt ,actually I want to pay fee by CC but one of my friend is saying by providing all the details of your CC it can be misused by some one ,like if courier people open the packet. Please suggest.
Which courier firm u r planning to use ? Ganpat rao mitra mandal courier services ?

(Just kidding )

U can use use cc but dd is better for other reasons

future_canadian

VIP Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gsw said:
Just pasting conversation in interview , which ashif gave reference about linkedin profile disaster

It may help someone

I had my interview on last 11 Oct 2012 in New Delhi Visa Office. Unfortunately there were some contradictions occurred in my case. I have applied my case in 7241 category(Electrician). I have provided all my qualifications and experience certificate related to that category only.
My data's are like this: - After my school education I have done mechanical engineering, Then electrical engineering and there is gap shown between my employment. I have 14 years of experience .But at the same time in the above said gap period, I have completed my law degree and enrolled with bar council in the year 2010. But not practicing. These cases were not mentioned in the application form. I thought while applying for an 'electrician's category, by being an advocate, make more complication and lacuna in the minds of visa officer who process my application. But this become more terrible dilemma they have got my details and all qualification and status from LinkedIn network through a Google search and the visa officer was Canadian madam, she shouted against me and said-
“Why did you hide all these matters from us?”
I told: - Madam it was for nothing. After all I was applying for an electrician's category that's why I left all those details aside.
VO:-“No I don't want to hear any explanation”.
Any way I have confessed before her and I admitted my case one by one, and she typed everything in the system. I explained my innocence. But she never changed her mind and told
VO: - "Do you know the consequences of misrepresentation'
I said: 'yes madam'
VO: - Then why did you do this?'
I said: 'Madam I told you everything"
VO: -“I have another two questions related to your employment”.
VO: -1. “How can we connect two circuits to one circuit breaker?”
I said: (Actually connecting two circuits to a circuit breaker is illegal and not a good practice) I kept silent for a moment and told ' we can connect it serially' while no chance for a parallel connection ,if we do so circuit breaker will burn.
VO: - “No! Yours is a wrong answer, You know I am an Electrical diploma holder, and my father is an electrician. This question could be answered by every person who has a basic knowledge of an electrician”.
VO: -. “What is the regular procedure in your work field? “
I explained, while ours is a cable television network, and explained about its cable drawing, cable charging and network design and electrical jobs etc....
VO: - ' What are the electrical measuring equipments you usually use?'
I said' multi meter, DB meter (for signals) etc...
VO: -Ok I have asked you two questions, but you have answered wrongly for the first question
the second thing you have withheld some personal information about your education and job status .I believe that you are a lawyer and not an electrician
I said ' No madam!, I am an electrician and as well as an enrolled lawyer but not practicing, I still working as an electrician '
For that I have given the appointment letter from the employer and the experience letter stating 14 years of experience.
VO: - No!. I will not proceed your application, I recommend to my superior for a refusal, Ok? Let him decide!

I told madam I have no deliberate intention to keep anything hide, I thought these factors are not relevant in my case for applying as an electrician
VO: - “No who told you to consider it as irrelevant, every data about you is relevant for us . This is cheating I never allow any body to cheat my county”.
She never asked any other document which was demanded through letter.
We were carrying all documents like proof of fund (fixed deposit receipt for 12 lakhs(previously gave 23.5 lakhs in account statements),property valuation report by a Govt valuator for Rs-1.5 Crores,Wedding Photos, outing photos(three heavy albums)
she checked our passports ,and received appointment letter from employer and experience certificate.

That's all in this interview
This is exhibit A for why you should follow the instructions and fill in the forms completely and accurately and not decide for yourself what you think is relevant. I keep telling people this but many do not listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.