+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mali2014

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Thank you very much Dear o_o !

+1 for quick response.

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy16 said:
that would be me Oscar bro, who's name Boss is indicating!! ;D

the reason I suggested so is because Boss has already contacted WES and now if they revise the report why to keep a different latest version and send an earlier one to CIC!! That's why I also mentioned hope not applying for a hot NOC, if the reply had been Yes then I would have suggested the cover letter solution!!

This is another reason I suggest people not to post the same query at different threads so that all views and replies can be discussed at one common place!!

Anyways, I still hold my suggestion that if the NOC is a cold one, why not wait and send with revised correct report!!
Thanks @happy16 and @oscar7 for talking about my situation. It really helps to have different insights. Do you think WES will charge for another revision? I have read from a previous post that someone got his name wrong and asked WES to change it and they did it for free and sent him another copy of his evaluation. I have yet to wait for WES e-mail reply. I am hoping it will be sooner than expected. I belong to 3011 which is a cold NOC but I would like to apply because there is already talk that the 25k cap could be filled up by Dec.

ishakmohd

Jul 15, 2014
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Hi all,

In the fee payment form, Can I write NA for 2nd and 3rd question in Section A i,e Name of the payer and address of the payer, If I am the principal applicant and also I am the one who is making a DD for payment?

Ishak

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nraju2174 said:
My dear friends I am May 9th applicant I didn't receive any update from CIC till today no DD charge no mail
Waiting for reply to my mail sent on 25 th July
Is that sure my application is rejected or are there any chance s
As a 9th may applicant, i would think you should have had your application returned by now(hopefully that is not the case), as for your email, you should expect a reply in the next week or so, I am 16th May applicant myself and awaiting CC charge although its started only three days back but there are still around 20 applicants alongside me awaiting update just like you, lets wait and see.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
andy6835 said:
You must select the visa office that serves your country of nationality or the country where you have been legally admitted for at least one year.that

Does this mean that I should be legally admitted for at least next 1 year or from past 1 year ?
I think it is one year from the date of application submission i.e. next 1 year. If you do not have a visa for your current country of residence, then you would need to use your country of nationality. I hope seniors/veterans can chime in.

o_o

Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with App.
Nomination.....
19-08-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
No
IELTS Request
Submitted with App.
File Transfer...
No Clue
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-01-2015 (CPC-O) 30-01-2015 (Los Angeles)
VISA ISSUED...
10-02-2015
LANDED..........
05-10-2015 (PRC recvd. 01-26-2016)
ishakmohd said:
Hi all,

In the fee payment form, Can I write NA for 2nd and 3rd question in Section A i,e Name of the payer and address of the payer, If I am the principal applicant and also I am the one who is making a DD for payment?

Ishak
I assume you are referring to the Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 (03-2013) E.

Like you I made a DD. I put in N/A for both of those questions in Section A and left Section B completely blank. My payment went through and I got my PER, so I think what I did was accepted.
O. O.

jimen

Aug 29, 2014
Hi., I notarized all the copies together and then i have just one document to translate. Is that ok? or I have to notarized each document separately?

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zahid.diit said:
This is from WES:

"ADVISORY FROM WES

Please be advised that due to extremely high volume for FSWP, credential assessments are now estimated to take 20 business days from the time of receipt and acceptance of all required documents and payment.

We are making every effort to complete reports as quickly as possible. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience but thank you for your patience. "

If any registered member log-in wes DOT org/appstatus/ then he/she can see. So I think now a days they are taking 20 working day that mean in general 4 weeks to evaluate and sent after receive all documents.
that's one of the main reasons to avoid WES and wisely select CES instead.....WES just S U C K S!

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhishek2629 said:
Experts any idea how long its talking for WES report as I need to still apply for my sister under the category 4214. I am from India
brother avoid WES due to delays and other issues, select CES instead.

adisu01

Apr 28, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-july-2014
Doc's Request.
Only passport copies and RPF requested
Nomination.....
12-nov-2014
IELTS Request
Completed - 6.5 Band
File Transfer...
No Update
Med's Request
10-jan-2014
Med's Done....
17-jan-2014
Interview........
Hopfully No
Passport Req..
4-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In 9 Months
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June
Looks like our cic gods are on leave. Don't see any credit card charge . I was expecting that thy would start 21. It looks like the current processing time of 86 to 96 days are going to stay. I still have to wait another 45 days

farhaantariq

May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after receiving per, what actually happens at visa office? what do they do? what checks they perform and how? do they contact each and every where by phone or email or visit them? like for police, employment, education, agencies and others? do they cross check medicals also and contact doctors or visit them?

if all background checks and things are done b4 issuing per then what is done after that in VO for 3 months? why they take this long if things are already done like ECAS, PCC, IELTS, JOB LEtter, e.t.c.? why cant they just call for MR or RPRF or others?

was just getting curious abt VOs!

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
adisu01 said:
Looks like our cic gods are on leave. Don't see any credit card charge . I was expecting that thy would start 21. It looks like the current processing time of 86 to 96 days are going to stay. I still have to wait another 45 days
By Tuesday it will be 100 days and I'm no closer to CC charge or PER

meegoreng

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Med's Request
24-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-03-2015
Interview........
phone interview
Passport Req..
prayerfully waiting
o_o said:
I assume you are referring to the Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 (03-2013) E.

Like you I made a DD. I put in N/A for both of those questions in Section A and left Section B completely blank. My payment went through and I got my PER, so I think what I did was accepted.
O. O.

Hi, i also used DD for payment.. How did you know once it was encashed and how long from the date they received your application?

The day they sent you PER.. is it the same day you knew that your DD was encashed? Thanks for your response :))

AKGD

Aug 25, 2014
Hey Guys

I sent my application on 20th aug
I just realized i have sent the photocopies of the reference letters from the two companies i have worked for.
along with that I have sent the pay slips ,joining letters Form 16 and also resination letters wherever applicable.

My ques is: Do we have to send the reference letters mentioning job deacription & responsibiltirles in original or would photocopies suffice?

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhaantariq said:
after receiving per, what actually happens at visa office? what do they do? what checks they perform and how? do they contact each and every where by phone or email or visit them? like for police, employment, education, agencies and others? do they cross check medicals also and contact doctors or visit them?

if all background checks and things are done b4 issuing per then what is done after that in VO for 3 months? why they take this long if things are already done like ECAS, PCC, IELTS, JOB LEtter, e.t.c.? why cant they just call for MR or RPRF or others?

was just getting curious abt VOs!
@Farhaan Tariq

How long do you think i stand some hope of being in contention after which i can expect my application to be returned, i am 16th May applicant awaiting CC charge, by the way there are another 20 applicants from the same date awaiting response,

Status
Not open for further replies.