+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

daxexpert

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2014
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the file
Whatever I could do, I tried, but unfortunately, DHL is not able to return the package. CIO is going to receive my package today. So what should I do now for my and my wife Birth Certificates?

As I mentioned before, I have provided one "Family Registration Certificate" from Ministry of Interior as Proof o Relationship (my father, mother and brother are canadian citizen), which contains pictures, date of births, relationships title of my father, my mother and all of my brothers and sisters. (I am claiming points )

Apart from that, I have also provided my SSC certificate which contains my father name and DOB.

Should I send another envelope with the title of Additional Documents?

k_b said:
Did you send secondary school certificate which has your father and mother's names! In that case you are fine, else do what the seniors have already suggested.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
nicoleigh09 said:
Hi Guys/Seniors,

Can someone help me please.

Does WES give points to undergraduate Masteral Earned Units like 30 units?

Thanks much :)
WES evaluates your education for Canadian equivalency. WES does not award points in their assessment. I don't know what an "undergraduate Masteral Earned Units" is. Can you please provide us with your Educational Qualifications?

khan_raza

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
LANDED..........
3-Oct-2015
nishesh3003 said:
That may be possible but keep in mind should CIC accept your amended Forms and add it to your application which has already been submitted on 31st July, there is a good chance that your application package may be pushed back in the queue to the date of your last updated forms.
Hello Nishesh3003,

You are suggesting that amended form(s) has to be sent to CIO ? A request via an email wouldn't work ? Thank you.

Ali_110

May 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
LANDED..........
24-04-2015
skimrankhan said:
Dear Senior members,

I came to know about this program lately and started gathering required documents for my application. Hopefully, I would be able to submit my application by end of September. Right now, I can see that number of applications received by CIC are at 188 for NOC code 2173. But, one of my friends informed me that there could have been more that are received by CIC but not reflected in the site as there would be a delay in processing the applications.

Is it too late for me to submit application for NOC category 2173? What would you suggest?

Again, before launching Express Entry this would be my last chance to apply for this program which is a point based system and I am clearly getting 71 out of 100 with out a job offer.

Your opinions are much appreciated.

Imran.
Yes your friend is right, actual applications sent so far are higher then the status shown on CIC site. But I would highly encourage you to submit the application ASAP. There are good chances that you will make it because those who had their applications ready from last year have already sent it in 1st & 2nd week of May. So it is going to slow down, so don't waste any time. Good luck.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
skimrankhan said:
Dear Senior members,

I came to know about this program lately and started gathering required documents for my application. Hopefully, I would be able to submit my application by end of September. Right now, I can see that number of applications received by CIC are at 188 for NOC code 2173. But, one of my friends informed me that there could have been more that are received by CIC but not reflected in the site as there would be a delay in processing the applications.

Is it too late for me to submit application for NOC category 2173? What would you suggest?

Again, before launching Express Entry this would be my last chance to apply for this program which is a point based system and I am clearly getting 71 out of 100 with out a job offer.

Imran.
Frankly no one knows when any of the cap will be filled up. I wish I could tell you but I have no idea. What I can say is, the mind is a powerful thing, if you want something very badly, you will get it. Have faith and try to send your application earlier to have a competitive edge. Don't give up.

You can do both, apply for Express Launch next year too after you apply for FSW this year. I feel that unless there is a case of talent scarcity or that you have very unique and special talent, canadian employers would look into the local pool instead so Express Launch is truly just a gimmick. Just my 2 cents worth...

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
tech2015 said:
Hi , I have sent my application with noc 2132, on 18 aug 2014 from india,

My son's ( 7yr old) , passport was issued from indian consulate from Dubai 3yr back,

in my generic IMM0008 form I have mentioned, passport - country of issue as UAE, instead of india.
is it a big mistake, will they return my application.

what to do, very tensed,,,, :(

pls reply, thnx in adv
I think the VO will look at this as an "error" and not as an effort to misrepresent facts, because quiet obviously, you would have submitted a copy of your Indian Passport. So, I think, this would not lead to rejection.

NKL

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Dear Members,

I am an applicant under 1112 and I have received my PER on 27 Aug. Now I have a job offer which is different from the work under 1112.

Will it affect my application if I take this job?

Thanks

nicoleigh09

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
nishesh3003 said:
WES evaluates your education for Canadian equivalency. WES does not award points in their assessment. I don't know what an "undergraduate Masteral Earned Units" is. Can you please provide us with your Educational Qualifications?
Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I have a Bachelor's Degree (graduated) then i have a 30 earned units in Masteral (i took it for two years but i haven't finished it yet i just have 30 earned units). then, WES completed my ECA with the below.

Canadian Equivalency Summary:
Diploma (two years)
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Institution Status: Recognized
Admission Requirements: Higher Secondary Certificate
Length of Program: 4 Years
Major/Specialization: Nursing
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of Secondary School Education and Diploma (2 years)

Credential: Academic Transcript
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Length of Program: Two years
Canadian Equivalency: One year of undergraduate study
Remarks: The equivalency for for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previous completed(see #1 above)

thanks much!

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Guys the online ecas status says In-process (We received your application on 12-May-2014 for processing), What does this mean in actual, does it mean that application has been sent to visa office or In-Process will reflect other such statuses like Your file is received by VISA office, VO started processing, etc etc.

What to expect next (or what are the stages your application go through), my application is missing PCCs which will require a month probably for arrangement.

Thanks,

skimrankhan

Aug 28, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Soon
Ali_110 said:
Yes your friend is right, actual applications sent so far are higher then the status shown on CIC site. But I would highly encourage you to submit the application ASAP. There are good chances that you will make it because those who had their applications ready from last year have already sent it in 1st & 2nd week of May. So it is going to slow down, so don't waste any time. Good luck.
Great Ali, your words are quite encouraging. And, I too hope the rate of applications to be slowed down :D :) I will try to submit my application as quickly as possible.

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
ShahPrateek said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a small query....I got charged yesterday (CC) ... Is UCI received after being charged or in the PER mail?? ??? ???

If after being charged.... they send an email on the mail ID???? ??? ???
You will receive it in the PER email unless your last year package was returned and that may have got the UCI.

nishesh3003

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Oakville Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
20-01-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-07-2015
nicoleigh09 said:
Hi, Thanks for the quick response. I have a Bachelor's Degree (graduated) then i have a 30 earned units in Masteral (i took it for two years but i haven't finished it yet i just have 30 earned units). then, WES completed my ECA with the below.

Canadian Equivalency Summary:
Diploma (two years)
Credential: Bachelor of Science
Admission Requirements: Higher Secondary Certificate
Length of Program: 4 Years
Canadian Equivalency: Completion of Secondary School Education and Diploma (2 years)

Credential: Academic Transcript
Admission Requirements: Bachelor's Degree
Length of Program: Two years
Canadian Equivalency: One year of undergraduate study
Remarks: The equivalency for for this credential is stated in conjunction with study previous completed(see #1 above)

thanks much!
You wont get points for an education that you have not completed. If your ECA is a 2 Year Diploma - you get 19 points.

vcns

Star Member
Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
30/01/2015 Warsaw,Poland
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
second line updated on 28 April
Med's Request
06/ 05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015 TLU-20/05/2015
Interview........
DM 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
04/09/2015
Dear Members
I am new to this forum please help me in following issue.
1. During period from March 2004 to Oct 2011 My job duties fall under 0111 from Oct 2011 to june 2012 under NOC 0124 and June 2012 to may 2013 under 0111 and 1114 . From June 2013 till date under NOC 0124 and 0013.
My Question is Can I apply for NOC 0111 if yes how I have to fill Schedule 3 form Q.12 and how many points would I get for my work experience.
2. I would be able to send application by sep 10 Could you guess I would be within Cap?
3. Regarding Funds(for a family of three) I am showing
a) Provident fund 4.5 lacs
b) Fixed deposit with the bank 3 lacs
c) Bank Statement showing 1 lac
d) Insurance policies with Surrender Value 6.5 lacs
Total approx. 15 lacs (approx. CAD 29400) will they accept above as proof for settlement fund .
4. My wife scored : IELTS Reading 6, Writing 5.5, speaking 6.5 and listening 6 Overall 6. Can I add 5 points on her IELTS score.
Thanks

SADEED

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Simply gather every thing and send it.....who knows you may be applicant no 999. :), All the best

skimrankhan said:
Dear Senior members,

Imran.

Status
Not open for further replies.