+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

om999

May 27, 2014
Congrats...It means your docs are complete....now they will calculate your points against specified NOC and supporting docs and will send you Positive Eligibility Review Mail...which is next step..
Suji1234 said:
Hi Friends,

Yesterday Night My CC got charged for 1100 CAD$, My Application sent date was May 20th for NOC1112. If CC has charged does that mean I fall under complete package processed or in process? Do they charge us after they review all the documents or before? What will be the next step for me.

Please let me know

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
As a DD payer you might have to wait directly for PER :p :p

Because even if the DD is sent out for encashment it'll take a working week for the update.

To Jalsa Karo!!! :p

I am waiting as well for the update as a 20th May applicant :D ;D

snehapatel said:
Hiii

Any 16th May DD Encased?

I am 16th May Applicant....Payment mode: DD

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Suji1234 said:
Hi Friends,

Yesterday Night My CC got charged for 1100 CAD$, My Application sent date was May 20th for NOC1112. If CC has charged does that mean I fall under complete package processed or in process? Do they charge us after they review all the documents or before? What will be the next step for me.

Please let me know
That means you have passed the completeness check of your application. So next, they will check your eligibility, ie. calculate your points to see if it meets the minimum requirement of 67. If you've got enough points, then they will send you a PER.

Bilal Bashir

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-14
Nomination.....
19-08-14
IELTS Request
send with main application
File Transfer...
InshAllah
Med's Request
24-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
7-Nov-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
InshALLAH
VISA ISSUED...
InshALLAH
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH
Suji1234 said:
Hi Friends,

Please let me know
congrats suji after some time u will get PER

Suji1234

Jul 30, 2014
snehapatel said:
I think you are 16th May cc Applicant.....N waiting for your turn to come... N do you think my question was inappropriate....As part of this forum I can ask any relevant question....cant I? I am curious to know 16th may dd status.....hope u understand...
Hi SnehaPatel,

May be check with the bank...I am sure they would have taken the payment

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
You made it into the game my Friend...

Enjoy. Go for a drink :p :p

Suji1234 said:
Hi Friends,

Please let me know

adddy

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

I have a question that do we need so send Original IELTS result or a Copy of it in the package???

Thanks

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snehapatel said:
I think you are 16th May cc Applicant.....N waiting for your turn to come... N do you think my question was inappropriate....As part of this forum I can ask any relevant question....cant I? I am curious to know 16th may dd status.....hope u understand...
Cool Down, you misunderstood me, i am saying that atleast with DD, one can have a reason to wait for longer period of time due to DD's encashment period, but a CC applicant should get the charging intimation spontaneously and as long as that does not happen, a CC applicant may have reason to believe that his/her application is out of the race. Lets hope we both infact all of us make our dream come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.