+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

autumnfall07

Aug 22, 2014
I genuinely think that this is a sincere mistake on WES part and you should not be held accountable. My gut feel tells me that the VO will not penalize you for what WES did. They also messed up my application, sent 2 educational report and only one was assessed, had to write to the Manager of EValuation to rectify this mistake.

Was told that if i want to rectify any mistakes, then my ECA report will not be electronically available to CIC anymore, meaning if you ask WES to change the DOB, you may risk not having your report electronically available to CIC if you have sent your application.

If you hadn't send, you can write in to change it, for my case, it took them 5 days to rectify the mistake and 12 days to send the report back to me.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Grooby CIC are still on 20th May, you still think CIC will get to 26th May by next Friday with the long weekend coming up?

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kelz876 said:
Hello everyone, its my first time posting but i have been reading some of the posts here, nice reading, i am however in an anxious state as cic has received my file April 16, 2014 and medicals were completed in June 2014 the system says medicals received but to date nothing else has happened. Is it that cic is working slow? I am curious/Anxious to find out
Vow mate....One post wonder......welcome to the motel....so when you get the status updated you will go away....

'Wonder' because you have a MR with only one post here, but we can see people here with 500-1000 posts without even CC not charged...

Off late we can see lots of one post wonders like you......

I am not hurting you mate....but the objective is to help each other and not to just being a punching bag on your shortcomings.....

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
04 November 2014(CC Charge)
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Rabail said:
Heey guys!! :)

My application reached on 22nd May. Any idea if CIC has started processing applicatioms from 20th May onwards?
I am moving to London for masters next month :D, so wanted to get a clear picture of the situation, but they're moving too slow :-\
20th May applicants started getting their CC charged yesterday... You should be looking at 22nd May CC charging hopefully on Tuesday next week...... Best of Luck ...!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click [Good] on the left is my post is of any help..

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
BanuManu4786 said:
Hi Team
Application received at CIO - May 12 @ 10:30 AM.

AOR Received - Aug 28, 2014.

Thanks everyone for contributing to the forum and updating vital information.

Good luck !!!!!
Congrats.....!

+1 for the info.... Encourage you to update the SS

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnfall07 said:
I genuinely think that this is a sincere mistake on WES part and you should not be held accountable. My gut feel tells me that the VO will not penalize you for what WES did. They also messed up my application, sent 2 educational report and only one was assessed, had to write to the Manager of EValuation to rectify this mistake.

Was told that if i want to rectify any mistakes, then my ECA report will not be electronically available to CIC anymore, meaning if you ask WES to change the DOB, you may risk not having your report electronically available to CIC if you have sent your application.

If you hadn't send, you can write in to change it, for my case, it took them 5 days to rectify the mistake and 12 days to send the report back to me.
I was about to submit this to CIC. Good thing I saw this error. I feel bad. Good thing IELTS result came out and I got the full 24 points.

Life is full of surprises...

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ambrosio said:
Hi friends, last time my employer gave me copy of my contract. but it's not the signed copy.

is it ok to provide this? or will it lead to more questions by the immigration officer?

and apart from payslip and contract, can I attach promotion letters, certificate of recognition by employer, etc??? thanks
Mate, Signature is a must, but if not available, attach all additional proofs and also a cover letter to detail the situation and the details of attached additional docs

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
mikeypm said:
Grooby CIC are still on 20th May, you still think CIC will get to 26th May by next Friday with the long weekend coming up?
I'm not joking but I have been really wishing they manage 26th by that Friday ... I want my word and your CC Charge to come thru ASAP...... also, I want that medal ;)

Other than that I think 21st CC Charging should start today ..... which means that in the 4 working days next week they gotta go over 22nd, 23rd and 26th which looks quite possible.....

grooby

Aug 19, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 July 2014
Doc's Request.
Awaiting
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-11-2014 (PER)
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
19-02-15
Interview........
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon !!
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Awaiting
Sathyam said:
Vow mate....One post wonder......welcome to the motel....so when you get the status updated you will go away....

'Wonder' because you have a MR with only one post here, but we can see people here with 500-1000 posts without even CC not charged...

Off late we can see lots of one post wonders like you......

I am not hurting you mate....but the objective is to help each other and not to just being a punching bag on your shortcomings.....

True that ..... I would encourage every new member to read about 50-75 pages of this forum before they ask any question....... I think if we could build that into the system, it would be awesome ...... At the same time its good to have new people here and that makes our SS grow and become a better representation of the Universal set of people who are applying to CIC ......

+1 for you

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
grooby said:
I'm not joking but I have been really wishing they manage 26th by that Friday ... I want my word and your CC Charge to come thru ASAP...... also, I want that medal ;)

Other than that I think 21st CC Charging should start today ..... which means that in the 4 working days next week they gotta go over 22nd, 23rd and 26th which looks quite possible.....

Hand me the polish so I can buff up your medal lol

Sathyam

Apr 27, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
27-10-2014
AOR Received.
05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
I think it is Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
grooby said:

True that ..... I would encourage every new member to read about 50-75 pages of this forum before they ask any question....... I think if we could build that into the system, it would be awesome ...... At the same time its good to have new people here and that makes our SS grow and become a better representation of the Universal set of people who are applying to CIC ......

+1 for you

Thanks mate...but i mentioned it for those who are not going to contribute to our SS and forum at all...

Avijith

Aug 27, 2014
Hi Friends:

Is there anyone who got the PER from 1112 category, having application received date on 15th May,2014?

Feeling worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.