+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepblue

Jul 25, 2014
Guys need URGENT help!!!

Today I got this devastating email from CIC. Any idea how to interpret the highlighted part.

==============================

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) employment experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;

d) they submitted the results of an English or French language test issued by a designated testing agency indicating that they met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and

e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization of institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (2), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75(8 ) of IRPA. The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report (change as appropriate) provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as Three years of undergraduate study. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
deepblue said:
Guys need URGENT help!!!

Today I got this devastating email from CIC. Any idea how to interpret the highlighted part.

Subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

a) within the 10 years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time (30 hours/week) employment experience, as described in subsection 73(1), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in the occupation identified in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;

b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;

c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;

d) they submitted the results of an English or French language test issued by a designated testing agency indicating that they met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold set by the Minister for each of the four language skill areas; and

e) they submitted their completed Canadian educational credential or their completed foreign educational credential and the equivalency assessment from a designated organization of institution that is less than five years old on the date of application.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimal requirements pursuant to R75 (2), specifically part e) of the above requirements because you have not submitted evidence of completion of a Canadian secondary educational credential (or its equivalent), in accordance with R75(2)(e) and R75(8 ) of IRPA. The World Education Services (WES) Credential Evaluation and Authentication Report (change as appropriate) provided indicate the Canadian Equivalency Summary as Three years of undergraduate study. This equivalency assessment does not demonstrate that you have completed the equivalent of a Canadian secondary educational credential.
When did you applied and at what stage they send this email to you?

neel-here

Champion Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sad to know this deepblue :(

Pls tell the details of your Edu qualification ??

"Three years of Undergraduate study" is that you did at college/University level ("Post -Secondary") ??
or is it at "Secondary school" level ?

deepblue said:
Guys need URGENT help!!!

3142_aspirant

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-May-2014
Doc's Request.
DD 21-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER 18-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
ECAS 15-Oct-2014
Med's Request
20-OCT-2014
cancalling said:
When did you applied and at what stage they send this email to you?
From the SS:
DeepBlue 2173 London 5/12/2014

Fee Encashed 7/23

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
It means that you have gone through three year under-graduation but did not complete it meaning that you have not got your degree. Like you study till class 12 but don't sit for the HSC - so no degree but only study.

deepblue said:
Guys need URGENT help!!!

paras juneja

Star Member
May 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/08/2014
Dear Friends,
i have sent my docs to Canada for F s w p under n o c code 1113.I forget to send form no 5620 but i send correct fee of 1250 cad . my file reached to Canada on 19/08/2014 . What to do now does i required to send form,or can i send this Form 5620 to CIO to attach in my file or not.What will happen with my application. does i really need to send this from or otherwise my fee dd is with them .what is the best way to approach them to enter this from in my file.Urgent.................................................

DanielCoutinho

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged on December 17th
Nomination.....
PER received on January 16th 2015
WOW WOW WOW.

I must say I am extremely worried now. Do we need to submit our High School certificate as well? Since I have a 5 year college and 2 2 year MBA course and the website said it was not necessary, I didn't send my High school certificate? Will I have the same problem?

I am 100% sure that the website says its not necessary if you have higher diplomas. What the hell is wrong here?

Well I guess if ICAS thinks my diplomas are not completed/full ones on Canada standards I won't even submit my application since I won't have enough points.

Oscar7 said:
Hi, I just noticed that you are a 2173 and had fee charged already. Now can you share about the ECA evaluation result in your case - was it from a recognized institute and what did it say equivalent to in that report (though I notice the below from CIC)? Thanks!

frasiercrane

Aug 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 DD encashed...: 26-11-2014
Nomination.....
19-12-2014 2nd line update: 20-03-2015
Med's Request
30-03-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015 3rd line update: 16-04-2015
Passport Req..
13-05-2015 DM: 15-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
Dear Seniors;

I need your help. I had asked this question earlier however I did not get a clear answer.

My father's name is Narinder; however in my DOB Certificate it is misspelt as Narender and in my 10th Certificate it is misspelt as as Naninder, due to which it is misspelt as Naninder in my Passport and the same thing repeats in my PCC.

I am providing an affidavit saying all these names are of my father and it is the same person; I was planning to provide a cover letter as well since the language in the affidavit is not so contemporary. Will it be OK?

Will this create problem for me?

Please suggest.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
deepblue said:
Guys need URGENT help!!!

Ohhh...

sad to hear...

Ur CC charged after that u have given such email!

Please let us know ur ECA report equivalency ....Its very important -to analyze the reason behind...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
DanielCoutinho said:
WOW WOW WOW.

I must say I am extremely worried now. Do we need to submit our High School certificate as well? Since I have a 5 year college and 2 2 year MBA course and the website said it was not necessary, I didn't send my High school certificate? Will I have the same problem?

I am 100% sure that the website says its not necessary if you have higher diplomas. What the hell is wrong here?

Well I guess if ICAS thinks my diplomas are not completed/full ones on Canada standards I won't even submit my application since I won't have enough points.

Calm down...

Its not mandatory to send HSC/SSC docs....

Dont relate urs unless u have informed the ECA status of deepblue....

If u have the Canadian equivalency degree from recog. institute then u should not be worried....

SDNY

Nov 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NY/CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-7-2014
AOR Received.
Aug 7th 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug 27 th 2014
Interview........
waived until now
maddyphysio said:
@ SDNY..

You already have received Medical Request.. whats your ECAS is showing now ??

Did you got 2nd line in your ECAS ??

Please reply.. Thanksl you in advance..
hey..i got an email from CIC..stating you will receive medical request in a separate email within 48 hours.
checked my ECAS.. still states IN PROCESS..
guess they are taking longer to update their system..

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
paras juneja said:
Dear Friends,
i have sent my docs to Canada for F s w p under n o c code 1113.I forget to send form no 5620 but i send correct fee of 1250 cad . my file reached to Canada on 19/08/2014 . What to do now does i required to send form,or can i send this Form 5620 to CIO to attach in my file or not.What will happen with my application. does i really need to send this from or otherwise my fee dd is with them .what is the best way to approach them to enter this from in my file.Urgent.................................................
Buddy,

Fee payment form is mandatory.....

U can send it the form right now to CIC...attach a cover letter stating that this form has not mistakenly provided ...

State ur name+DOB+PP number+UCI (if any)+NOC code+ Date of rcvd...

Also email them to below ID (write "URGENT" on the subject of the email) and state the above info on the body...

E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Consider the above without space.

Please include below info on the email body:

Put ur Passport Number
Put ur Date of Birth
Put ur Full Name
UCI Number (if any)
NOC code
App rcvd date

Remember, rest of the things up to CIC that whether they will accept it or not....But several applicant's additional doc has been accepted by CIC on FSW14...

Good luck... :)

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
Gensch said:
+1 for that, Terki. So many folks here post questions the answers of which are simply stated on the CIC website. If I were a CIO, I wouldn't grant FSW visas to such applicants. How are they going to establish themselves economically in Canada if they can't figure out the answers to such basic questions?

"The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is one of the Government of Canada's main avenues to permanent immigration. Applicants are selected based on criteria that assess the candidate's overall capacity to adapt to Canada's labour market. This includes factors such as knowledge of English or French, education, work experience and other criteria that have been shown to help FSWs become economically established in Canada."
*TRUE **

AND guys - those having basic questions stick to cic website - or do a bit of browse on appropriate threads - 99% of the times u will have answers..

this helps other people following thread to stay on path for answers

good luck

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
SDNY said:
hey..i got an email from CIC..stating you will receive medical request in a separate email within 48 hours.
checked my ECAS.. still states IN PROCESS..
guess they are taking longer to update their system..

CONGRATS on ur Medical request buddy....

+1 in advance for SS updating.... ;)

And dont worry...they will update to second line soon...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.