+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHEGEVARA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: Century on August 27, 2014, 09:48:47 am
Then it is serious. You have not share this point before. How CIO will count the period of your work experience.

My suggestion, send the edited work experiences to CIO with cover letter. If possible, send the original.

Also e-mail at cio-sydney-search-enquiry @ cic.gc.ca about giving confirmation whether your letter has been attached to the original.

Did you provide recent pay slips?

I want to ask you if I really correct letter if my employer to put my date of issue of the letter and send it back only to the letter to the CIO?
who to turn to for advice if this will fix my mistake?
how can I be sure that my letter will attach to appliqué?
where, at what address to send the corrected letter, and what data needs to be to attach it to my appliqué?
can you do this if you hurt herself application or to wait to see how things go with my old letter?

Canadian mum

Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Nomination.....
25-08-2014
Med's Request
08-11-2014
Med's Done....
24-11-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2014
Samoo2014 said:
Good, if someone couldn't sent file up to Jan surely he has to apply online first to get invitation to apply, but my question was If I send my file and they receive it only, or receive it and charged CC, I will be pass the new system or not ?
If your application is submitted under the FSWP and charged, it will continue to be processed under FSWP. for the express launch, the application is done electronically, please see link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp?_ga=1.201329489.1764468535.1409216357

bestwishes

Jul 28, 2014
Aminow said:
Brothers/sisters,

I have sent my application on 18 August 2014 and it reached NS on 25 August 2014. However, I have used the old Schedule 3 Economic classes form. Is this going to be an issue? which date did they update the form?
No problem. The form was updated on 20 August.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Aminow said:
Brothers/sisters,

I have sent my application on 18 August 2014 and it reached NS on 25 August 2014. However, I have used the old Schedule 3 Economic classes form. Is this going to be an issue? which date did they update the form?
Buddy

It will be absolutely ok ...No issue .....Since the form has changed not too lang away and published after FSW14 opening.....

Just keep relax and chill.... 8) 8)

palakpatel911

Champion Member
Aug 21, 2014
Ahmedabad - Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Nomination.....
10-09-2014 - PER
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
29-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-12-2014 - ECAS
Passport Req..
06-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-02-2015
LANDED..........
13-03-2015
thank you @Canadian mum
Canadian mum said:
You are fine so far you filled the available form as at the time you submitted. you will not be penalized for this...

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
amitgoyal_ec said:
Advise needed.

Can anyone please advise on this urgently

Hi Guys,

I really need advise on filling new IMM0008 Schedule 3 form. I will be sending my application in couple of day but just messed up for how to fill the section 12 (b) - Work Experience which is revised in August 2014 new form.

I have total 7 years of experience considering job title is different in all the organizations I worked. I have total 5 companies and out of which, two companies having experience less than an year.

Also, when i got to new form and just put the cursor on the box without clicking, there is a Pop up against each box.

Example for 1 Year - Pop up showing CHECK BOX : Less than 1 Year
2 to 3 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 1 year but less than 2
4 to 5 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 2 years but less than 3
6 years or more - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 3 years but less than 4

Should i follow the instruction highlighting in Pop up against each box or check based on the years interval as mentioned against each box. If i follow the later way to fill the form, what should i do for the experience less than 1 year.

Need Urgent Advise

Can anyone please advise on this urgently

Hi Guys,

I really need advise on filling new IMM0008 Schedule 3 form. I will be sending my application in couple of day but just messed up for how to fill the section 12 (b) - Work Experience which is revised in August 2014 new form.

I have total 7 years of experience considering job title is different in all the organizations I worked. I have total 5 companies and out of which, two companies having experience less than an year.

Also, when i got to new form and just put the cursor on the box without clicking, there is a Pop up against each box.

Example for 1 Year - Pop up showing CHECK BOX : Less than 1 Year
2 to 3 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 1 year but less than 2
4 to 5 years - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 2 years but less than 3
6 years or more - Pop up showing CHECK Box : 3 years but less than 4

Should i follow the instruction highlighting in Pop up against each box or check based on the years interval as mentioned against each box. If i follow the later way to fill the form, what should i do for the experience less than 1 year.

Need Urgent Advise
Buddy,

for the experience less than 1 year- check for 1 year...u dont have any other option to....

And CIC officers will check ur employment letters for the actual duration..So as per my opinion this will be alright....

And for other employment years over yr, check the corresponding yr check boxes.....:)

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
ashif_eee said:
Buddy

It will be absolutely ok ...No issue .....Since the form has changed not too lang away and published after FSW14 opening.....

Just keep relax and chill.... 8) 8)
Many thanks!! Much appreciated

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Thanks for the information. So, for the job with experience 1.5 Yrs also i should check 1 year exp box?

ashif_eee said:
Buddy,

for the experience less than 1 year- check for 1 year...u dont have any other option to....

And CIC officers will check ur employment letters for the actual duration..So as per my opinion this will be alright....

And for other employment years over yr, check the corresponding yr check boxes.....:)

dixiechic

Star Member
May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
06-09-2014
ashif_eee said:

Sister (I guess no I am right),

Just email them on the below WES email ID :contactca @ wes.org

write "URGENT" on the subject as first word....Then ask ur query how to collect duplicate report in such condition.,...

State their email also on the body of ur email...

I hope they will respond.....

All the best

Thanks Ashif...will try to so that. I really pray this gets sorted

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hi ALLLL

There has to be a way to tag the forum member here so that one gets a buzz in the mail.
I post here to request anyone who wishes to get info on banking DD etc from me since i have experience in Banking..

I am still waiting in Hope :)

and trying to make more money than earlier in regular life :p

CanICan

Jul 3, 2014
My consultant (Abhinav) again confirmed now that birth certificate is 100% mandatory. I have no choice but to go with his advice (having paid for that) and the fact that I have not sent my application yet.

Swanky Singh said:
No, I do not buy that. I am quite sure that the consultant is wrong. There is a possibility that the rejection may have been on account of the verbiage in the Affidavit. Per CIC, the Affidavit has to be be issued by the applicant, clearly stating the inability to supply a birth cert, clearly capturing both names of the parents, place of birth, date of birth, etc. This backed with a secondary school leaving certificate, which has the date of birth mentioned, and the name of parents or parent, is admissible. This information has been reconfirmed and reiterated in the last couple of years, just do a google search and you can see for yourself. You obviously need to mention this in the cover letter, infact you can word it such: The hospital I was born in did not issue me a birth certificate. Birth certificates were made mandatory only after the commencement of the Indian Citizenship Act in the year 1987. Therefore, I am submitting an Original Affidavit sworn in front of the Notary official, and duly signed and stamped, as a proof of my birth year backed with my secondary school leaving certificate.

ziyadok

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Friends,

Just wondering if there is any possibility for rejection after getting the PER MAIL. I've got my PER mail on Aug 19th under NOC 1114 and waitting for PCC and MR request from CIC. Please advise.

Regards,

Ziyad

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
amitgoyal_ec said:
Thanks for the information. So, for the job with experience 1.5 Yrs also i should check 1 year exp box?

Yapp do check on that box of 1 year...:)

Samoo2014

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 8 Dec 2014
Med's Request
30 Mar 2015
Med's Done....
2 April 2015
Passport Req..
1 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
20 Jun 2015
Canadian mum said:
If your application is submitted under the FSWP and charged, it will continue to be processed under FSWP. for the express launch, the application is done electronically, please see link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp?_ga=1.201329489.1764468535.1409216357
Thank you very much.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
hina99 said:
Hi ALLLL

There has to be a way to tag the forum member here so that one gets a buzz in the mail.
I post here to request anyone who wishes to get info on banking DD etc from me since i have experience in Banking..

I am still waiting in Hope :)

and trying to make more money than earlier in regular life :p

Ha ha ...

+1 dear for ur helping approach.........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.