+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddyphysio

Star Member
May 26, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER : 11 August
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
Med Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting for it..
VISA ISSUED...
By God's Grace Very Soon
SDNY said:
REQUEST FOR MEDICAL AND PAYMENT OF FEES RECEIVED TODAY IN EMAIL..

I am waiting for specifics of medical request.
documents asked by CPC-O
1. medical exam
2. PCC original from India
3. Fees RPRF.

updating the status ...
SDNY
MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS ON RECEIVING MEDICAL...

ALL THE BEST BRO..

I am also 7 May applicant with 3142 NOC from New Delhi Visa office..

lucania

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Incl. in App.
How will the place in Canada,, that I choose will effect my application? It is better to choose Calgary or Toronto.

A-Cheng

Feb 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 5, 2014 1:18pm DD encashed May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 26, 2014 together with MR and RPRF
AOR Received.
PER June 13, 2014
Med's Request
August 26, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct 8 received by CEM Oct 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 15 passports received by CEM Oct 20
VISA ISSUED...
Ecas DM Oct 31 [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8iI3Lg17Ne3vkBnjFy7zxHET3jRed6u_pFZn8BTcqD3c4gTTE5g[/img] Passports with visa delivered November 8
Hi Admin,
please correct my entry.. Not passport request yet.
Medical request and RPRF payment request only. Thanks
I didnt save the edit page so please again edit my entry.

Thank you.

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
Please help! Will this be 2171 or 2172?

acrossborder said:
guys, can you help me determine which would be more fit to this duties and responsibilities. this is for one company only but having dual or more roles:

NOC: 217X (Computer related NOC)

Position/Title: Systems Analyst

Role1:
• Supports one or more systems. Work on data-driven projects that involve business intelligence, data warehousing and data integration
• Identifies areas for improvement / enhancement on existing data warehouse (DWH) system and on new ones being developed; support renewal, stability and upgrade projects, including disaster recovery exercises
• Identifies, analyzes, rationalizes and transforms business requirements to produce conceptual and technical design specifications at the system and programming levels. This includes understanding core business and associated business rules, data collection requirements, business rules, project objectives and assists in the operational maintenance of reference data to further support and enabling ability to evaluate and helps to maintain quality data for the creation of reports
• Review project artifacts (such as design documents, database schemas, Data Definition Language (DDL) scripts and compare to minimum acceptable standards, conformance to industry best practices and alignment with the project's requirements and company standards
• Create and maintain system documentation (e.g. User Manual, Technical Systems Manual and Operations Manual) that impact the use of data warehouse systems
• Design, develop, code, test, implement, debug/fix programs and document system changes and new projects according to technical program specifications and company's standards
• Provide ongoing support of DWH applications in production including responding to service requests, performing problem analysis and resolution, issue escalation and reporting as necessary
• Perform regular DWH maintenance activities required to keep the applications working at expected levels. Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
• Defines and creates test plans; develops documents and maintains data quality targets and standards. Perform testing – Dev, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and other testing as required to ensure that the application system processing reflects user requirements / technical designs
• Performs and oversees DWH and all related activities such as data sourcing, migration, design, implementation and quality control, installation of the application system, functional and technical training and tutorial for end users
• Customize, configure and install software products and patches as per vendor specifications
• Work closely and maintain effective communication with key business people, technology teams, and other project teams.
• Provides leadership and coordination on projects assigned to systems analysts. Provides updates and status reports to the project manager during the course of development and related support activities
• Provides work estimates in support of assigned work
• Performs other related duties as assigned.

Role2:
• Plan and interact with business users (non-technical) to identify and understand high-level and detailed requirements and provide functional and technical expertise through data warehouse (DWH) development and implementation using Informatica PowerCenter (ETL), Business Objects (BOBJ) (Report) and Oracle and MS SQL Server (database system) for new and existing company's DWH solutions
• Participate in the evaluation and direction of specific project deliverables and ensures that end-to-end business requirements are met and delivered; provide recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency including data models and architecture, data profiling, ETL design patterns, data warehouse implementation best practices and solutions, effort estimates, etc.
• Lead the development and implementation of Company's data warehouse; ensure standards and requirements are met, understand and assess the impact of technical changes (including DB changes, table dependencies, data integrity, capacity planning, etc.) within the environment
• Design, model and implement data warehousing activities including data sourcing, migration/promotion, design, implementation and quality control of codes and configures databases and provides support to end users. Responsible for verifying data integrity, quality and accuracy and implementing business rules throughout development lifecycle
• Manage, monitor and maintain data warehouse performance and resolve production issues and challenges as they occur. Provide technical and application support (corrective and preventive) for Data Warehouse reporting processes and functions
• Develop and support DWH architecture using star and snowflake schemas, dimensional models, define standards and direct the data warehouse capture and access effort.
• Design and develop dashboards, parameterized reports, and guided analysis using business intelligence software (BOBJ).
• Determine and implement security, data protection and information access requirements for the data warehouse including data masking and type of users' and group's access to the reports
• Design, develop and optimize processes to extract, transform and load (ETL) data by tuning complex mappings with multiple sources, and extensively used SCD Type 1 and Type 2 to update Slowly Changing Dimension tables, Changed Data Capture (CDC), fact and dimension using Star and Snowflake models, physical and logical designs and other ETL strategies, methods and best practices
• Design, create, implement and maintain database/ data warehouse / data mining objects such as tables (facts, dimensions, referential and metadata tables including Informatica and BOBJ repository tables), views, materialized views, synonyms, indexes, sequence, stored procedures and functions
• Manage development, test and production server environments; Provide technical assistance on implementing and managing data server upgrades; and building, migrating and maintaining Informatica and BOBJ metadata and repository
• Administer the repository by creating folders and logins for the group members and assigning necessary privileges.
• Ensure deployment adheres to deployment process in place – following change management standards and procedures as implemented by Company
• Work with relational databases such as Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005 and integration (ETL) and reporting tool such as Informatica and Business Objects

CanICan

Jul 3, 2014
My consultant (Abhinav) today informed me that CIC is no longer accepting applications without birth certificate ie only with affidavits or marksheets or pass certificate.

This is going to delay my application further :-(.. Hope this is not some rumour and I hope what they say is genuine. I am proceeding to arrange my certificate but not sure if I will get it. If I don't get it, what should I do?

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
done. ;D ;D

A-Cheng said:
Hi Admin,
please correct my entry.. Not passport request yet.
Medical request and RPRF payment request only. Thanks
I didnt save the edit page so please again edit my entry.

Thank you.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
brother.

+1 for updating spreadsheet.

kingsalvador said:
thank you Lord!!!just received our PER.God bless everyone.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
By the grace of almighty allah , my application file received by CIO yesterday ( 27-08-14 ) at 9.42 am by DAN .

Application sent : 22/08/14
Application Received : 27/08/14 by DAN at 9.42
NOC : 2281
VO : Singapore

Thanks to all for helping and advising me. specially Mr. Asif , Centurey , Pipis Husband , Oscar7 , Nishes3003

Thanks again

Susan

Rastafarian

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER-29-08-2014
IELTS Request
sent along wid application
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
25-10-2014
LANDED..........
neel-here said:
Congrats financePK !!

Now you can play your 'Transistor' ;)

Who is this seminaked guy......looking yukky btw.

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
When I was in India (on vacation for 1 month) I applied for PCC at Passport Seva kendra on 5-8-2014 and I got SMS that my PCC is clear and I can collect from Passport seva kendra on 27-8-2014

But I came back to UAE on 25-8-2014.

1. Does anyone can take my PCC on my behalf
2. My brother who applied also applied for FSW and PCC told me that, they will stamp on Passport that PCC issued for Canada
3. Can I request them to send PCC to Indian embassy in UAE
4. or Shall I go to India may be on 26-9-2014 and collect personally
5. or leaving all this, can i apply for fresh PCC from UAE, but will they check that , on my passport PCC issued but not taken, will the Indian embassy in UAE make problem in issuing PCC again as i previously applied in India.

my spouse who is also in FSW application not applied yet for PCC from anywhere

we are thinking of applying to Indian Embassy in UAE for PCC , but worried about my previous PCC application in India

please help me guys

thanks

dece

Aug 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NV
NOC Code......
Phd Stream
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
22-11-2014
Med's Done....
10-12-2014
Hi everybody,

I live in Canada, my application was received on July 3, 2014.
But, I have not received any response from the CIO in Sydeny, NV, Canada, yet.
It has been about 8 weeks that they have received my application. The CIC website says that they have not my information.
Please let me know if this is normal. If it is not normal, what should I do?

Thanks

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
dece said:
Hi everybody,

It has been about 8 weeks that they have received my application. The CIC website says that they have not my information.

Thanks
Totally normal. You should wait... It will take months before CIC picks up your application. Currently they are working on May applications.

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
dece said:
Hi everybody,

Thanks
I'm in Canada also and my app was received 26th May and I have yet to hear anything, you might be waiting till November or December

Status
Not open for further replies.