+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Amitraj1978 said:
great news guys...my 2nd applicaiton received in cic,sydney today and i also get email from same CIC officer.that after after subsequent review of my application they find...

Please disregard previous letter sent August 12th 2014

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class

"Based on a subsequent review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed"

byt they didnt admit that they did a blunder mistake in my case.(see it means a human error can cost a career to an individual)i dont how many these types of mistake cic already did this year......

so finally i got PER..... :)

thanks all of you.who encourage me to send courier to cic with my ielts test copy,rejection letter to show them that they did a big mistake...
Wow...great news Amitraj1978.
+1 for this achievement...

acrossborder

Star Member
Aug 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
soon
IELTS Request
soon
guys, can you help me determine which would be more fit to this duties and responsibilities. this is for one company only but having dual or more roles:

NOC: 217X (Computer related NOC)

Position/Title: Systems Analyst

Role1:
• Supports one or more systems. Work on data-driven projects that involve business intelligence, data warehousing and data integration
• Identifies areas for improvement / enhancement on existing data warehouse (DWH) system and on new ones being developed; support renewal, stability and upgrade projects, including disaster recovery exercises
• Identifies, analyzes, rationalizes and transforms business requirements to produce conceptual and technical design specifications at the system and programming levels. This includes understanding core business and associated business rules, data collection requirements, business rules, project objectives and assists in the operational maintenance of reference data to further support and enabling ability to evaluate and helps to maintain quality data for the creation of reports
• Review project artifacts (such as design documents, database schemas, Data Definition Language (DDL) scripts and compare to minimum acceptable standards, conformance to industry best practices and alignment with the project’s requirements and company standards
• Create and maintain system documentation (e.g. User Manual, Technical Systems Manual and Operations Manual) that impact the use of data warehouse systems
• Design, develop, code, test, implement, debug/fix programs and document system changes and new projects according to technical program specifications and company’s standards
• Provide ongoing support of DWH applications in production including responding to service requests, performing problem analysis and resolution, issue escalation and reporting as necessary
• Perform regular DWH maintenance activities required to keep the applications working at expected levels. Provide on-call and after-hours support as required
• Defines and creates test plans; develops documents and maintains data quality targets and standards. Perform testing – Dev, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and other testing as required to ensure that the application system processing reflects user requirements / technical designs
• Performs and oversees DWH and all related activities such as data sourcing, migration, design, implementation and quality control, installation of the application system, functional and technical training and tutorial for end users
• Customize, configure and install software products and patches as per vendor specifications
• Work closely and maintain effective communication with key business people, technology teams, and other project teams.
• Provides leadership and coordination on projects assigned to systems analysts. Provides updates and status reports to the project manager during the course of development and related support activities
• Provides work estimates in support of assigned work
• Performs other related duties as assigned.

Role2:
• Plan and interact with business users (non-technical) to identify and understand high-level and detailed requirements and provide functional and technical expertise through data warehouse (DWH) development and implementation using Informatica PowerCenter (ETL), Business Objects (BOBJ) (Report) and Oracle and MS SQL Server (database system) for new and existing company’s DWH solutions
• Participate in the evaluation and direction of specific project deliverables and ensures that end-to-end business requirements are met and delivered; provide recommendations in areas that require a high level of technical competency including data models and architecture, data profiling, ETL design patterns, data warehouse implementation best practices and solutions, effort estimates, etc.
• Lead the development and implementation of Company’s data warehouse; ensure standards and requirements are met, understand and assess the impact of technical changes (including DB changes, table dependencies, data integrity, capacity planning, etc.) within the environment
• Design, model and implement data warehousing activities including data sourcing, migration/promotion, design, implementation and quality control of codes and configures databases and provides support to end users. Responsible for verifying data integrity, quality and accuracy and implementing business rules throughout development lifecycle
• Manage, monitor and maintain data warehouse performance and resolve production issues and challenges as they occur. Provide technical and application support (corrective and preventive) for Data Warehouse reporting processes and functions
• Develop and support DWH architecture using star and snowflake schemas, dimensional models, define standards and direct the data warehouse capture and access effort.
• Design and develop dashboards, parameterized reports, and guided analysis using business intelligence software (BOBJ).
• Determine and implement security, data protection and information access requirements for the data warehouse including data masking and type of users’ and group’s access to the reports
• Design, develop and optimize processes to extract, transform and load (ETL) data by tuning complex mappings with multiple sources, and extensively used SCD Type 1 and Type 2 to update Slowly Changing Dimension tables, Changed Data Capture (CDC), fact and dimension using Star and Snowflake models, physical and logical designs and other ETL strategies, methods and best practices
• Design, create, implement and maintain database/ data warehouse / data mining objects such as tables (facts, dimensions, referential and metadata tables including Informatica and BOBJ repository tables), views, materialized views, synonyms, indexes, sequence, stored procedures and functions
• Manage development, test and production server environments; Provide technical assistance on implementing and managing data server upgrades; and building, migrating and maintaining Informatica and BOBJ metadata and repository
• Administer the repository by creating folders and logins for the group members and assigning necessary privileges.
• Ensure deployment adheres to deployment process in place – following change management standards and procedures as implemented by Company
• Work with relational databases such as Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2005 and integration (ETL) and reporting tool such as Informatica and Business Objects

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys,,

so now i can clairfy to eveyrone who are bit doubtfull abt ielts test points or yet to send application to cic...

you will get points based on ur individual performance in each section of ietls test..

General Training” option.

First official language (Maximum 24 points)

exmple if you 6 level in all 4 section thn your marks will be.

CLB Level

Speaking level 6= 4 points

Listening level 6= 4 points

Reading level 6 = 4 points

Writing level 6 = 4 points

total point=16

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
Thank you so much oscar7, will go fedex after finish letter and double check eveeything.

Oscar7 said:
Cover letter on top is fine.

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
Amitraj1978 said:
great news guys...my 2nd applicaiton received in cic,sydney today and i also get email from same CIC officer.that after after subsequent review of my application they find...

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class

"Based on a subsequent review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed"

byt they didnt admit that they did a blunder mistake in my case.(see it means a human error can cost a career to an individual)i dont how many these types of mistake cic already did this year......

thanks all of you.who encourage me to send courier to cic with my ielts test copy,rejection letter to show them that they did a big mistake...
Congrats on this achievement. Your courage is appreciable! 8) 8)

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
sparkfire said:
Thank you so much oscar7, will go fedex after finish letter and double check eveeything.
Just to top it up adding little from my kitty which learnt from this forum
Preference list
1 UPS
2 fedex
3 DHL

Follow the best

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@hellen119119

Poor English speaker :eek: British Council / IDP has already testified that (s)he is COMPETENT ENGLISH SPEAKER

hellen119119 said:
So, pls leave it blank if no interview at all :p
That's very very important for poor English speaker....

ack1990

Star Member
Jun 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 04-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
maym99 said:
Just to top it up adding little from my kitty which learnt from this forum
Preference list
1 UPS
2 fedex
3 DHL

Follow the best
UPS is fastest to CIO. None of them are even close when delivering it to Sydney.

To all CPC-Ottawa applicants from USA:
Use DHL online account. Its 35$ for next day delivery. The cheapest and best option. I have used twice already for sending fbi report and other docs.

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shah2014 said:
@ Amitraj1978

Congratulations! +1 for the update

If i remember correctly, the earlier (reversed) reason for rejection was mistake on CIC behalf as they allocated u 20 instead of 21 language points.

Kindly confirm, if they sent it back (or mentioned that ur app has been returned)? As they usually return it, seemingly now they will use the file in their record for processing ur app.

hi shah,

yes its was 21 points in ielts test but they calculated 20 points.i send them ielts test copy,rejection letter and recalculation table through courier....
it reaches cic on 21 aug 14 and today i got email from same cic officer abt PER(disregard earlier email)..

no they didnt return anything(they clealry mention that all documents they will keep in their record and fees also be a part of their process)

now with this PER email i got recipt of payment of 550C$ also.

nskatcv

Champion Member
May 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 11 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 16 2015
Passport Req..
Jul 03 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 08 2015
LANDED..........
Jan 09 2016
Amitraj1978 said:

That is sweet. Happy for you.

I assume CIC just reverted back to your original application and gave you PER based on the clarification letter you sent. Your second application (if you sent that too) was not needed in this case though.

If they made an error like that, they had to rectify it. Especially when they reject certain applications on minor errors.

I remember you saying it multiple times that 'all is lost now'. This serves as a motivation and lesson for all of us that keeping clam, and trying a little harder can make all the difference.

Regards

cvipul12

May 1, 2014
jig nesh said:
You role looks more of a Tester than Business Analyst. and first two lines are copied from 2171 job duties it seems.
Yes you are correct, i work as a quality assurance analyst that come under 2171 (information system analyst)

and yes 1st two lines are copied from it.

Where i can get the correct one and what should i include in my duties so that application is not returned again..

happy16

Jul 13, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Amitraj1978 said:

Wow!! Congrats bro, this shows if you never lose hope and never give up on your dreams, they do come true!! Congrats again!!

hellen119119

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Oscar7 said:
LOL - I think they got it now. Plus you will be fine if you are already fine in Belgium ;D
I am tracking the 2013 applications processed in Paris office. It seems Paris does not send RB at all.
All the other 4 applications received visa between 3 and 4.5 months after PER, but only one is still suspending where interview was marked waived. I am not sure if the guy just forgot updating or turned out really a bad luck guy. Hope I am in the 80% ;)

One guy marked CORP 11/26/2013 in the column of VISA , what means CORP?

Thx!

Goku

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Amitraj1978 said:

Congrats Bro. +1 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.