+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jig nesh

Jan 3, 2012
New York
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-July-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 20th November
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
5th Feb 2015
Med's Done....
11th Feb 2015. Medical Received: 19th Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Should be in April 2015
LANDED..........
Mostly in June 2015
cvipul12 said:
Can anyone confirm if this is the right content for 2171.
My application was returned.

Also:
in the title for our experience do we have to write: Information system analyst or sub category like Business analyst, quality analyst.

Hi, Here you go.

background:

I work as a quality analyst with a healthcare compnay (contractor).

May be, the title i used was a wrong one:
Should i use Quality Analyst instead of Information System Analyst.
Please ifnd the letter that i submitted on original letterhead.
What i feel, is that they only consider the most recent 1 year experience to be covered under category 2171, which i fulfilled. do i have to use Quality analyst in on all my experience or Information system analyst. Also i worked as Business Analyst in couple of projects.

May 2, 2014
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to confirm the employment of XYZ, who is currently working as a Information Systems Analyst at XYZ from April 2013 on a full time basis, 40 hours per week. His current annual salary is XYZ. Apart from this, he also participates in our benefits program which include health, dental, vision and life insurance.
In this capacity, XYZ was responsible for:
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
• Assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
• Create BRD and convert them to functional specs and also involve in testing or coordinating testing efforts.
• Write test plans and test cases and execute the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment.
• Studied High Level Design documents, Flow charts and Screen shots and interacted with Business Analysts, Technical Lead and Lead Developer to clarify issues upon business requirements.
• Developed various Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrix from Functional requirements.
• Participated in various Design Review meetings with various teams involved in the project.
• Participated in various Use case Review meetings with Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Involved in various sign off meetings with the Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Work with developers and QA on various Pilot projects interfacing with eCube Clinical and Acumen products.
• Test all of the Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using HL7 messages to and from all other databases and components.
• Great experience with HP QC for managing the test cases and the testing cycles
• Work with the technical team and core development engineers to address the product usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues.
• Test the front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases) on the Web based products.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Sincerely Yours,

XYZ
HR-Administrator
XYZ
Address
You role looks more of a Tester than Business Analyst. and first two lines are copied from 2171 job duties it seems.

cjg1987

Champion Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11-11-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
Passport Req..
09-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2015
zland said:
hi,

i am planing to apply for 2171 on 15 sep, do you think i still have a chance.
No one knows. Just apply mate!

All the best.

Augusto30

Sep 23, 2013
financepk said:
Application received: May 20, 2014
CC charged: one hour ago

Never in my life felt happier to get my credit card charged... Lets hope its smooth sailing from here
This is great news!!!Very happy for you!!!congrats.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
financepk said:
Application received: May 20, 2014
CC charged: one hour ago

Never in my life felt happier to get my credit card charged... Lets hope its smooth sailing from here

CONGRATS BUDDY ;D ;D

sparkfire

Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014 (DIY)
Thanks oscar I was hoping you would reply. I will submit tom.
Plus 1 to you.
To all who got per, congrats.

Oscar7 said:
Hi, You can use this and explain in cover letter as you said. Sounds good to me, not to worry as error is tiny and not from your end (plus explained in cover letter now). Best wishes! :)

la364

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
CheeryRuhela said:
I am in Georgia.
You can follow the instructions mentioned here http://www.indianconsulateatlanta.org/page/display/42 , this is the Indian Consulate's website for Atlanta,Georgia.

abishek1979

Aug 2, 2014
CheeryRuhela said:
I am on H1B. My VO is New Delhi. My Application has already cleared CIC stage as I have my PER number.
Surprising that would someone with H1B and a potential GC opportunity is applying for Canadian PR. Isn't, the US job market is better ?

handymany

Aug 21, 2014
i know how you feel. Seniors in the house, quick question, does the ecas status ever change after a rejection application package return despite the fact that charges have been made. my point is at what point will the applicant know the chase is over...

:)uote author=Saudi Expat link=topic=199004.msg3464161#msg3464161 date=1409160789]
Hi,

I am a 7th May Applicant , I haven't received PER mail yet. My online status of application is "in-progress" for more than a month now. What is the reason of not receiving PER? , can I check by calling CIC ?
[/quote]

CheeryRuhela

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
la364 said:
You can follow the instructions mentioned here http://www.indianconsulateatlanta.org/page/display/42 , this is the Indian Consulate's website for Atlanta,Georgia.
Thanks la364. You were really helpful.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Paddy_Cool said:
I was getting worried as why DD was nt encashed till now bt here God gifted me PER just nw 1 hour back today.

Application received - 14 May
DD Charged- 19 Aug
PER - 27 Aug

NOC- 0121

Congrats Paddy_Cool

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
kakaberry said:
thanks to Almighty,

received my PER today
12th may applicant
dd encashd on 5th august

Congrats kakaberry

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Nadim2376 said:
Dear I also applied under 0013 as I am currently working V.P. Finance & was promoted last year what do you think i can qualify or not....
If your job duties are matching to that of 0013 and all docs are up to mark , I am sure you can qualify . Good luck

Amitraj1978

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
great news guys...my 2nd applicaiton received in cic,sydney today and i also get email from same CIC officer.that after after subsequent review of my application they find...

Please disregard previous letter sent August 12th 2014

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker class

"Based on a subsequent review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed"

byt they didnt admit that they did a blunder mistake in my case.(see it means a human error can cost a career to an individual)i dont how many these types of mistake cic already did this year......

so finally i got PER..... :)

thanks all of you.who encourage me to send courier to cic with my ielts test copy,rejection letter to show them that they did a big mistake...

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Anil Ch said:
@ ricky3296,

Sorry to hear this bad news. IS your CC/DD deducted. When is your application reached CIO????
Brother its not the end of the world . DD was not deducted . Application reached on 8th May.Good Luck to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.