+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

srvmh

Star Member
May 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Med's Request
22-01-2015
Med's Done....
27-01-2015
Goodwork# said:
Hi

i have issue with my reference letter.

I worked for a company five years on different positions.

Like Assistant Planning Engineer, Planning Engineer and Senior Planning Engineer. My job responsibilities were same. so on reference letter, Company write all position and at the end they wrote common job description. is it ok?
further they did not write my salary. so i had to attach my contract letters. Please reply
Dear under which NOC you are planning to apply. I am also Planning Engineer but i applied through my wife.

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
Seniors. Is there for anything else apart from immigration that u require a job responsibility letter? I cant tell my company that i am applying for immigration.

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Century said:
No issue brother. You can post. I will definitely go through it carefully. You can also PMed me.
Dear Century My job duties are as mentioned under in my Reference letter.Please advise should I apply for NOC 0013 (which was rejected previously ,with some modification or 1114 or any other NOC which you think best according to my job duties)

Letter of reference

29th April 2014.
To whomsoever it may concern

I hereby confirm that xxxxx xxxx is in full time employment with this organization effective 1st Jan 2003 till date. During this tenure he was directly reporting to me, the Managing Director of the company.
His role and responsibilities for this period are as under:
20th June 2013 till date
His current designation is General Manager – IT. He is independently handling the IT division of the company and is leading a team of 18 members. His main duties comprise the following:
• Business Development, Business alliances & delivery
• Software implementations (HR, leave and attendance and payroll softwares etc.)
• Customer Relations Management
• Product Development (Web), Project Management & Delivery
• Process Fulfillment, Product Marketing & Management, Product Monetization
• Internet Marketing & Operations
• Drafting and Vetting of agreements
• Cash flow management and MIS reports

1st Dec 2011 to 31st May 2013
His designation during this tenure was Deputy General Manager and he was heading the Sales and Marketing of the HR and Payroll division of the company and leading a team of 10 members. His main duties comprised the following:
• Lead Generation, Business Development, Business alliances & delivery
• Software implementations and payment follow-ups
• Customer Relations Management
• Product Marketing & Management,
• Internet Marketing & Operations
• Vetting of agreements

1st April 2010 to 30th Nov 2011
His designation during this tenure was Deputy General Manager – Finance and apart from being the Company Secretary, he was heading the Finance & Accounts Department of the company with his main duties comprising the following:
• Working on SAP
• Compliance of companies Law, dealing with ROC/MCA, including e-filing.
• Preparation of MIS Includes billing collection and Outstanding, Monthly activity reports, Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts , Business Budget and Cost Controls.
• Supporting and guiding the company in Legal issues and attending court cases.
• Revenue Accounting of all the six divisions of the organization.
• Control over Outstanding recovery including debtors analysis.
• Treasury Management which involves preparation of cash / Fund Flow and analysis.
• Handing the statutory Audit as well as the Internal Audits.
• Coordinating with all the Branch Offices in India (Delhi, Chennai & Mumbai.).
• Statutory compliances (PF, ESI, TDS, Income Tax, Service Tax etc.)
• Assisting in Legal and tax saving matters of the company
• Vetting of agreements and guiding on legal issues

7th May 2008 to 31st March 2010
His designation during this tenure was Chief Manager – Finance and apart from being the Company Secretary, he was heading the Finance & Accounts Department of the company with his main duties comprising the following:
• Preparation of Project Reports for financial institutions
• Coordinating with Auditors in the Preparation of Books of Accounts including Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Account of the company.
• Looking after HRD Matters including designing of employees salary packages and looking after the Provident fund and ESI issues.
• Compliance of companies Law, dealing with ROC, including e-filing.
• Drafting Board Resolutions, Notices, Directors Report, Statutory Report and Minutes of Board and General Meetings.
• Preparation of MIS Includes billing collection and Outstanding, Monthly activity reports, Monthly Profit and Loss Accounts , Business Budget and Cost Controls.
• Looking after Share Transfers and issue of Share Certificates
• Supporting and guiding the company in Legal issues and attending court cases.
• Revenue Accounting of all the six divisions of the organization.
• Treasury Management which involves preparation of cash / Fund Flow and analysis.
• Coordinating with all the Branch Offices in India (Delhi, Chennai & Mumbai.).
• Assisting in Legal and tax saving matters of the company including savings in FBT.
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets Record of all the branches in India and their timely insurance
• Vetting of agreements and guiding on legal issues.

1st April 2007 to 6th May 2008
His designation during this tenure was Senior Manager – Finance and apart from being the Company Secretary, he was heading the Finance & Accounts Department of the company with his main duties comprising the following:
• Arranging long term and short term funds/loans and OD limits for the company and corresponding with the banks and other non financial institutions to get the best terms.
• Preparation of Project Reports for financial institutions
• Coordinating with Auditors in the Preparation of Books of Accounts including Balance sheet and Profit and Loss Account of the company.
• Looking after HRD Matters including designing of employees salary packages and looking after the Provident fund and ESI issues.
• Compliance of companies Law, dealing with ROC, including e-filing.
• Drafting Board Resolutions, Notices, Directors Report, Statutory Report and Minutes of Board and General Meetings.
• Looking After Share Transfers and issue of Share Certificates
• Incorporation of Companies and obtaining certificate of commencement of Business for them.
• Assisting in Legal and tax saving matters of the company including savings in FBT.
• Maintenance of Fixed Assets Record of all the branches in India and their timely insurance.

1st Jan 2003 to 31st March 2007
His designation during this tenure was Manager – Finance and his role and job responsibilities were same as mentioned in the above tenure effective 1st April 2007.
I can confirm that he is a man of great integrity and is extremely organized, dependable and reliable. He is dedicated to his field of work as an extremely skilled Manager.

Managing Director

vam37

Apr 19, 2014
Hi,

Hello Everyone.

I have sent the docs for the FSW2014 to CIC around 1 month back.

But i have not received any mail nor any acknowledgement from the authorities that my application has been received.

Can u please tell me what can i do in this case for getting a acknowledgement ??

Regards,
Vamshi T.

nr2579

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
File Transfer...
27-08-2014
Med's Request
17-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2015
vam37 said:
Hi,

Hello Everyone.

I have sent the docs for the FSW2014 to CIC around 1 month back.

But i have not received any mail nor any acknowledgement from the authorities that my application has been received.

Can u please tell me what can i do in this case for getting a acknowledgement ??

Regards,
Vamshi T.
The authorities does not send any acknowledgement mail for receiving the application. You will have to wait at least a couple of months before any kind of update.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
Go through http://www.fsw2014.info/ecas/

SADEED said:
Guys, I need to know how we can check our application status online, I have tried checking using the UCI no but with no success, please eloborate if I may be doing any mistake.

ricky3296

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Nadim2376 said:
Hi Ricky,
First of all really felt sorry for you..Can you PM the duties you mentioned in reference letter as I also applied under same category and your case made me worried..
Dear please see page no 4166 for job duties. I will mail to you if you would like to have that.

KDY2KIN

Jul 26, 2014
Dear all,

My appliation was rcd n 12th may but still not clue ,niether cc charged.it seems some rejection but how iwill come to know about the rejection,whether by mail or physical return of application and when?.

May be I can rectify the erection snd resend the application.applisd under1114

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MM100 said:
Hi,

Well CIC did Officially email me end of June 2014 to say they never received my application (months after May).
By that time they should have received it.
Canada Site still currently states - item not delivered based for the first package.

2nd package via CanadaPost did state - delivered and signed for.

Hence I want to believe it was the 2nd package that worked?

But I wont know officially which one it was. Mysterious.
Not sure if this has been answered already. But, here we go.

It has to be your first application. You cc charged on August 19th, this implies your completeness check (a.k.a. the file was opened by CIC) was sometime in late July/early August. Therefore, your details never made it to GCMS by end of June (the reason they never found your details during their check). All this while your application was lying in a pile in mailroom. Offcourse, they would not check the pile to match just one name and answer your query.

Congratulations, and enjoy your new milestone in the journey ;D.

BTW, I would still be interested to know if you received any email that says "positive determination of eligibility"? This is called PER.

dbase1981

May 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2014 1:57 PM DD encashed June 25, 2014
AOR Received.
PER August 7, 2014
Med's Request
August 27, 2014
Med's Done....
September 22, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
October 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 7, 2014
LANDED..........
September 8, 2015
Hi guys! Already received my medical request and rprf!!! May 7th applicant here from Manila!!! :)

rambo77

Star Member
Aug 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
AWAITING
Nomination.....
AWAITING
AOR Received.
2ND LINE UPDATED
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED EARLIER
File Transfer...
20/08/2014
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
HOPEFULLY WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITNG
LANDED..........
BY GOD'S GRACE SURELY IN MAY'2015
Goku said:
No. are based on PER issued, not on CC/DD Charge.
Dear GOKU,
I have an urgent query. I want to have PCC from Austrian for my spouse who did her Dip. from Vienna. Kindly suggest how to proceed for it.
Appreciate ur quick revert so tht i can proceed further. Many Thanx.
Cheers
RAMBO77

k_b

May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Med's Request
03-09-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Passport Req..
23-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2015
dbase1981 said:
Hi guys! Already received my medical request and rprf!!! May 7th applicant here from Manila!!! :)
super cool........ congratulations

ASMIA

Star Member
Jun 29, 2014
App. Filed.......
May 8, 2014
Nomination.....
Aug 11, 2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
Sept. 2, 204
Med's Request
Sept. 23, 2014
Med's Done....
Oct. 1, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jan 16, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 26, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
dbase1981 said:
8) 8) 8)

Kaneddarescueme

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
awilner said:
In my opinion, I don't believe they randomly process the remaining applications, but rather process all applications for that date, and then close the cap and reject all subsequent dates, even if it means more than the established cap. At least, that's what makes more sense to me. But I could be wrong. Did the forum members from last year see two applications from the same NOC and the same date have one receive PER and the other be rejected because of the cap? This would definitely disprove my hypothesis.
In my opinion, they would be going against Ministerial Instructions if they exceed 1000 in any NOC. Don't think they can do that. Remaining 'X' number on the last day of cap is a more likely scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.