+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
I have an interesting scenario here. Assuming the cap for a particular noc is 999.

Application Date Received. CC charged date. PER date

Applicant 1. May 13. August 1. August 15 8:15 am
Applicant 2. May 16. August 1. August 15 8:10 am

The million dollar question is WHO WILL TAKE THE LAST SLOT?

GrantM

Jul 4, 2014
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
siouxe said:
I have an interesting scenario here. Assuming the cap for a particular noc is 999.

Application Date Received. CC charged date. PER date

Applicant 1. May 13. August 1. August 22
Applicant 2. May 16. August 10. August 15

The million dollar question is WHO WILL TAKE THE LAST SLOT?
you only get PER if you are within cap.

cvipul12

May 1, 2014
Hi, Here you go.

background:

I work as a quality analyst with a healthcare compnay (contractor).

May be, the title i used was a wrong one:
Should i use Quality Analyst instead of Information System Analyst.
Please ifnd the letter that i submitted on original letterhead.
What i feel, is that they only consider the most recent 1 year experience to be covered under category 2171, which i fulfilled. do i have to use Quality analyst in on all my experience or Information system analyst. Also i worked as Business Analyst in couple of projects.

May 2, 2014
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to confirm the employment of XYZ, who is currently working as a Information Systems Analyst at XYZ from April 2013 on a full time basis, 40 hours per week. His current annual salary is XYZ. Apart from this, he also participates in our benefits program which include health, dental, vision and life insurance.
In this capacity, XYZ was responsible for:
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
• Assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
• Create BRD and convert them to functional specs and also involve in testing or coordinating testing efforts.
• Write test plans and test cases and execute the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment.
• Studied High Level Design documents, Flow charts and Screen shots and interacted with Business Analysts, Technical Lead and Lead Developer to clarify issues upon business requirements.
• Developed various Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrix from Functional requirements.
• Participated in various Design Review meetings with various teams involved in the project.
• Participated in various Use case Review meetings with Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Involved in various sign off meetings with the Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Work with developers and QA on various Pilot projects interfacing with eCube Clinical and Acumen products.
• Test all of the Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using HL7 messages to and from all other databases and components.
• Great experience with HP QC for managing the test cases and the testing cycles
• Work with the technical team and core development engineers to address the product usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues.
• Test the front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases) on the Web based products.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Sincerely Yours,

XYZ
HR-Administrator
XYZ
Address

cvipul12

May 1, 2014
red9999 said:
sorry to know that mate..:( but lucky that 2171 is not hot ....u still can make it.. if possible share your profile here in the forum.. ur experience letter etc..

“If you have a dream, don't just sit there. Gather courage to believe that you can succeed and leave no stone unturned to make it a reality.”
― Roopleen
May 2, 2014
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This letter is to confirm the employment of XYZ, who is currently working as a Information Systems Analyst at XYZ from April 2013 on a full time basis, 40 hours per week. His current annual salary is XYZ. Apart from this, he also participates in our benefits program which include health, dental, vision and life insurance.
In this capacity, XYZ was responsible for:
• Confer with clients to identify and document requirements, conduct business and technical studies, design, develop, integrate and implement information systems business solutions, and provide advice on information systems strategy, policy, and management, security and service delivery.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.
• Assess quality assurance practices, software products and information systems.
• Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
• Create BRD and convert them to functional specs and also involve in testing or coordinating testing efforts.
• Write test plans and test cases and execute the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment.
• Studied High Level Design documents, Flow charts and Screen shots and interacted with Business Analysts, Technical Lead and Lead Developer to clarify issues upon business requirements.
• Developed various Scenarios and Requirements Traceability Matrix from Functional requirements.
• Participated in various Design Review meetings with various teams involved in the project.
• Participated in various Use case Review meetings with Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Involved in various sign off meetings with the Business Analysts, Technical Lead, Lead Developer and Team Lead.
• Work with developers and QA on various Pilot projects interfacing with eCube Clinical and Acumen products.
• Test all of the Inbound & Outbound Interfaces using HL7 messages to and from all other databases and components.
• Great experience with HP QC for managing the test cases and the testing cycles
• Work with the technical team and core development engineers to address the product usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues.
• Test the front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases) on the Web based products.

Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.

Sincerely Yours,

XYZ
HR-Administrator
XYZ
Address

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
GrantM said:
you only get PER if you are within cap.

So in this case Applicant 2 is the most likely to get the last slot? I can say this because the way CIC is working right now is they give PER to applicants not in a FIFO basis of a particular NOC.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Oscar7 said:
Some people love humor, for others it rubs the wrong way. So you need to meet me IN PERSON to hear answers to such questions.

But since you have asked - let me share a bit.

When I was admitted to engineering undergrad I got "the last seat" in the trade I wanted - in those days I enjoyed James Bond's characters very much

And probably since then I prefer "The Godfather" character over "James Bond's" character

No point being James Bond at all times - life on the edge can be exciting for a while but not for long. "The Godfather" is much more fun LOL

NOTE - The above needs to be taken on humor value ONLY
Why do I meet you? It's only a question that I want an answer in this forum. BTW, I am not joking in asking this question.

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
my current designation is Quality Analyst too but I started this job 4 months back, my previous designation was Associate- Projects, I was a developer, team lead, etc.. Is this fine? :( i am scared now after seeing someones application is returned, but my noc is 2174 though

mikeypm

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/26/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
harka007 said:
nope but the next charge would be for apps of 20th may, once CIC is over with 16th may as 17, 18, 19 were holidays in canada... ;D ;D ;D
Thanks for the reply harka :)

way2canada

Jun 24, 2014
Hi Seniors I have applied FSWP under NOc 0121, my application reached Nova Scotia 13/06/2014
As a Real Estate-Sales Manager

Real estate service managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of an establishment or department that buys, sells and leases residential and commercial property for clients.

Below I have mentioned my job responsibilities,is it matching from the top?

· Identifying the real estate and property investment opportunities.
· Attending trade and investment shows, exhibitions and conferences to gain knowledge of upcoming projects and investment options
· Meeting on regular basis, the officials of the government bodies & developers engaged in development, allotment and regulatory issues related to property development in the area.
· Routinely structures, negotiates and documents purchases, sales, ventures and financings across the full spectrum of real estate products. This includes residential and industrial landholdings, plots. These transactions vary from relatively simple single-asset deals to complex ones with multi-estate portfolio.
· Coordinates with attorneys and accountants on all matters related to purchase and sale.
· Looks after the management of purchased properties and real estate assets.
· Deals with the business, tax and legal subtleties related to property purchase and sale.
· Manages and organizes financial resources for purchase - short, medium and long term.
· Deals with the conventions and expectations of both buyers and sellers and the organizational challenges of these transactions.
· Negotiates at all stages of purchase and sales related to property transactions.
· Liaison with local taxation and land regulatory bodies.

· Selling Residential & Commercial properties.

· Leasing Residential & Commercial properties.

· Arrange and assist the clients in viewing properties.

· Develop and implement a marketing strategy to lease & sell properties in the company's mandates.
Plz reply & guide me I m worried.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Oscar7 said:
CC charging or PER issued to people is keeping the 1000 count in mind - first share if you understand that part clearly or do you have any doubts on this aspect?

Well that's the answer I want to hear to clear the doubts in my mind. Thanks.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Current, CIC is working on May 16 apps. What happens to May 12 to 15 pending apps? Is it over for them? I think they're over 70 applicants waiting to be charge.

GrantM

Jul 4, 2014
South Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
19-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
09-02-2015
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
siouxe said:
So in this case Applicant 2 is the most likely to get the last slot? I can say this because the way CIC is working right now is they give PER to applicants not in a FIFO basis of a particular NOC.
no, a cap check is done BEFORE issuing PER. so in your example both have PER so both will be accepted in my opinion. If cap was reached then one of the two would only get PER.

siouxe

May 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
28-08-2014
Med's Request
29-9-2014
Med's Done....
18-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
3-11-2014
LANDED..........
2Q 2015
Oscar7 said:
ok, great. I can now understand your worry - I thought that was something everyone knew upfront. I am glad your doubt is clear

Is your fee charged already - sorry I haven't downloaded the SS lately and don't see your fee charged in the earlier copy that I have
i still don't know bro as i paid through dd. i raised those question because i can see in the ss that they are charging may 16 apps with, i think, 70+ applicants waiting to be charge for may 12 to 15.

ggulati

Star Member
May 30, 2013
siouxe said:
You have a valid point here...Ideally the first among the other applications received by CIC should be given PER. practically the files would be jumbled up and distributed among various agents and who logs / completes his / her applicant leads the pack.

Ganesha

Star Member
Mar 12, 2014
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2132<br />IELTS : Submitted With Application<br />PPC : Submitted With Application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Jul 2014<br />Fees Charged.: 03 Nov 2014<br />PER Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />AOR Received.: 13 Nov 2014<br />MR received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />RPRF received...: 18 Dec 2014<br />MEDs done.....: 19 Dec 2014<br />MEDs received: 26 Dec 2014<br />Interview.....: Waived<br />Passport Request: 13 Feb 2015<br />Passport sent: 14 Feb 2015<br />Visa issued.....: 19 Feb 2015<br />Landed.....: 4 Dec 2015<br /><br /><b>FAQ:</b><br /><a href="http://fswp2013.wordpress.com/FAQs">Canada FSWP FAQs</a><br /><b>Spreadsheet:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Spreadsheet">FSW 2014 Spreadsheet</a><br /><b>Chit Chat:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW-2014-FORUM">FSW 2014 DISCUSSION FORUM</a><br /><b>Enter your own data:</b><br /><a href="http://tinyurl.com/FSW14-Entry">FSW 2014 Entry</a><hr />
MM100 said:

Hi,

Yes I am sure. I just checked double checked CanadaPost Tracking Website.
Received by CIC in July 2014.
Alright, it was delivered in July per Canadapost website.

When did you actually mail out from your location?
And from where did you mail it, Country of Origin?

Status
Not open for further replies.